Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bamff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Tried both casting Silence over the War Drum and also Destroying the war drum (before the fight started).
Silence Spell: The war drum still sounds
Destroyed Drum: Goblin still able to run up and play the destroyed drum, calling other Goblins

J
stranger
stranger
J
I do not have this problem. I'm on my 4th playthrough and I'm able to destroy drums and they're not interacted with beyond that point.

stranger
stranger
I have both had and not had this problem. I'm not sure what determines whether the broken drum can be used; I know that if I break the drum with an arrow, Goblins will still run to and use it as if it were just fine. If I break it with something like Alchemist's fire, goblins won't return to and use it even after the hazardous terrain recedes.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Jossiwales
I do not have this problem. I'm on my 4th playthrough and I'm able to destroy drums and they're not interacted with beyond that point.

What, do you think other people are making this up? It's real and it happens. It's happened to me.

B
Bamff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I destroyed it with a sword the first time. Loaded the save and used Silence. frown no effect.

B
Bamff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Originally Posted by Jossiwales

What, do you think other people are making this up? It's real and it happens. It's happened to me.

Wish I could give this a thumbs up smile

R
stranger
stranger
R
Only way I found to stop them is to body block the AI. If you set up 3 of your party to surround the drum the AI goblin that would go beat it up there will get body blocked by your party and then just start attacking.

Link Copied to Clipboard