Print Thread
#717862 26/10/20 06:35 PM
J
JimSB Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
One of the Goblin Leaders is a 5th level Drow Cleric (?), who can be a very tough fight. However, there is a very simple trick that will end this fight with no casualties. I have a feeling that this will be removed in a future version of BG3, so use it in Early Access while you can. Anyway, without engaging this leader in conversation or combat, throw a caustic bulb at her. For some reason, she and her companion will just stand there without reaction looking at the battle map and not reacting to the fact that they are melting away at the rate of 1-4 hit points a turn. Wait about 10 turns and they will both die and you can pick up a very nice mace and some other equipment. There is another goblin boss here that you have to fight, but fighting one boss is much easier than 2 bosses and a 5th level cleric!

Last edited by JimSB; 27/10/20 11:40 AM.
N
old hand
old hand
N
The drow leader is a girl. You might want to interact with objects or characters to understand what's going on in the world.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Damnit !! Now my brain is stuck with a vision of a drow riding a bicycle through the air, around a spinning house !!!

Flying monkey familiars anyone/

J
JimSB Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Duly noted and the post changed. However, the Drow leader is really just a target.

J
JimSB Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
It also worked against Priestess Gut. I am going to try it against the last boss after the update loads.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
SIlence works wonders. Also a handy halt/hold person works nicely too. If she has any con spells up Magic Missile is one of the best spells to break con checks. Each Missile forces a concentration saving throw.

Last edited by Jazhara202; 27/10/20 06:19 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard