Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Sexy Armor (5e Equipment)https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Sexy_Armor_(5e_Equipment)
This game needs more sexy and revealing, seductive and alluring, provocative and skimpy armors and clothing!

[Linked Image]

I'm making this thread because this game needs more skimpy and very revealing armors and clothing!. In all honesty, we need more of it because there is demand for it.
Lets take a look at one of the most popular Superheroine. Wonder Woman.The movie soar in Box Office because she is a beautiful and sexy female warrior wearing skimpy clothing.
The idea of limiting sexuality in games just seems crazy to me. If you can't turn a world of fantasy and fiction to have some kind of freedom, where can you? What is wrong with playing a sexy looking powerful female warrior? It can be pretty fun to assume such roleplay.
Women in very revealing armor are very yummy and breathtakingly beautiful. Sex appeal sells. We demand more revealing outfits.

[Linked Image]

EDIT : please refrain from arguing, only say if you would like to see a bit more sexy and revealing or a lot more revealing. (picture helps)

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 29/10/20 12:02 AM.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
D
D
[Linked Image]

addict
addict
Even though this is high fantasy, I myself, very much approve if they try to keep the armors somewhat realistic. I don't want yet another game treating women as sex objects. I mean come on. In the two examples you choose....why are they even wearing "armor" as it won't protect them from anything. Not even from chilly winds and even less from men staring at them.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
That'll be the "sexy" meaning "much less of" thing, then; I dunno, the Boris Vallejo look never really did it for me. I want more shoes, including the heels that were previously so controversial.

J'aime le fromage.
No thanks, Leave that for the modders

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by denhonator
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Even though this is high fantasy, I myself, very much approve if they try to keep the armors somewhat realistic. I don't want yet another game treating women as sex objects. I mean come on. In the two examples you choose....why are they even wearing "armor" as it won't protect them from anything. Not even from chilly winds and even less from men staring at them.

let me guess you 2 playing bg3 for the full nudity sex available in it...
what wrong with having some Raveling and seductive clothing ?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 04:17 PM.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
This game needs more sexy and revealing, seductive and alluring, provocative and skimpy armors!

I'm making this thread because this game needs more skimpy and very revealing armors. In all honesty, we need more of it because there is demand for it.

Speak for yourself please.

Dungeons & Dragons has literally never been about "skimpy armor".
If anyone ever came to me as their DM and said "My Paladin of 22 AC wears a platekini.", I'd kick them out of my group.

Unless magical armor changes its appearance to whatever the wearer imagines "Full Plate" would never be "skimpy". It's in the name.

This game isn't about sex appeal. Nor is it about "yummy skimpy warriors". Unless you're a Barbarian (And even then, it's pretty bad), seeing people in plate-kinis rips the player right out of immersion.

Pretty sure there are other games you can play for that, or make your mods, but Larian would never add that in the base game.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Noraver
This game needs more sexy and revealing, seductive and alluring, provocative and skimpy armors!

I'm making this thread because this game needs more skimpy and very revealing armors. In all honesty, we need more of it because there is demand for it.

Speak for yourself please.

Dungeons & Dragons has literally never been about "skimpy armor".
If anyone ever came to me as their DM and said "My Paladin of 22 AC wears a platekini.", I'd kick them out of my group.

Unless magical armor changes its appearance to whatever the wearer imagines "Full Plate" would never be "skimpy". It's in the name.

This game isn't about sex appeal. Nor is it about "yummy skimpy warriors". Unless you're a Barbarian (And even then, it's pretty bad), seeing people in plate-kinis rips the player right out of immersion.

Pretty sure there are other games you can play for that, or make your mods, but Larian would never add that in the base game.

so WRONG !
this is a game rated M with full nudity and full sex scene what is wrong with having some sexy armors ??

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 04:21 PM.

addict
addict
Vometia, do you mean like the stilettos seraphims wear in Sacred series? Yeah, sorry but please no. That if anything, bugged me enormously. Any woman knows how hard it is to run in those not mentioning running in grassy hills and rocky mountains smile

Now, as a man standing for equality, I would never dream of telling a woman what she can and can't wear. (well, in this thread that's practically what I'm doing, sorry for that)

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert

...but Larian would never add that in the base game.

I just thought this bit was worth highlighting in case, I dunno, because.

Not that I particularly want to see daft bikini armour, but it's that sort of "challenge accepted" thing.

J'aime le fromage.
S
addict
addict
S
Right. we'll have female heroes wearing basically a bikini, and male heroes looking absolutely epic in full plate armour with no patch of skin to be seen.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Vometia, do you mean like the stilettos seraphims wear in Sacred series? Yeah, sorry but please no. That if anything, bugged me enormously. Any woman knows how hard it is to run in those not mentioning running in grassy hills and rocky mountains smile

Now, as a man standing for equality, I would never dream of telling a woman what she can and can't wear. (well, in this thread that's practically what I'm doing, sorry for that)

I was thinking more in terms of the heels in D:OS. But yeah, Sacred II works as well; I modded it to make them even more impractical (I mean more strappy, not more, well, high and spiky).

It's nothing that I don't do IRL, speaking as someone who still has knee problems three years after wearing high-heeled boots when there was black ice (tbf, it was early May) and numb toes because I don't see why I can't wear strappy sandals in the middle of winter. Or heatstroke because I decided to wear my fancy new Barbour jacket in the height of summer.

J'aime le fromage.
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
why do you guys only think about ARMORS like they are FULL PLATE?

you know you can play a DEX WARRIOR right ?
[Linked Image]

or a BARBARIAN MALE with NAKED CHEST ?
[Linked Image]

WTF is wrong with you guy

so I can't play my DEX female barb wearing almost nothing ???? and still lhaving max AC in the game ????

you guys are very close minded

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 04:29 PM.

journeyman
journeyman

so WRONG !
this is a game rated M with full nudity and full sex scene what is wrong with having some sexy armors ??

Because a "plate-kini" doesn't function as armor.

How can one have 22 AC and 10 Dex while wearing "Full Plate" that covers nothing but your boobs and a thong?

Originally Posted by vometia

Not that I particularly want to see daft bikini armour, but it's that sort of "challenge accepted" thing.

I sincerely hope they don't go ahead and do that. Leave it for the modders. sleep

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E

so WRONG !

Because a "plate-kini" doesn't function as armor.

How can one have 22 AC and 10 Dex while wearing "Full Plate" that covers nothing but your boobs and a thong?

Originally Posted by vometia

I sincerely hope they don't go ahead and do that. Leave it for the modders. sleep

it does not count as an armors but clothing .....

give 10 ac +dex + cha........dude.............lol you are so closeminded I guess you dont want SEX to be in the game either ?

wizard fight in clothing.... or even naked......where is the problem of having a SEXY ROBE?????

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 08:41 PM.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The githyanki armor has the right amount of sexy and functionality imo

We need more of those.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by Vometia
It's nothing that I don't do IRL, speaking as someone who still has knee problems three years after wearing high-heeled boots when there was black ice (tbf, it was early May) and numb toes because I don't see why I can't wear strappy sandals in the middle of winter. Or heatstroke because I decided to wear my fancy new Barbour jacket in the height of summer.

The term 'fashion victim' has never been so applicable.

Last edited by Sadurian; 28/10/20 04:31 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Just undress your characters and have them run around in their underwear if you want to see skin so bad.

addict
addict

let me guess you 2 playing bg3 for the full nudity sex available in it...
what wrong with having some Raveling and seductive clothing ?

WHAT?! How did you manage to come to that conclusion from what I wrote?!

I don't care whether the game has any sex scenes as those don't really do anything for the narrative or the playability.
I also don't mind characters wearing whatever they want, IF, it makes sense in context. Meeting a prostitute on the street or a slave in a haram would explain the skimpy outfit. Some sexy lingerie in a seduction scene or subtle and clever hints in dialogue "to get it on" is cool too. But seeing an adventurer running around slaying goblins in stilettos and plate-tini. No. Not working for me.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
No 'sexy armour' for my game, please.* Leave the pin-up armour for modders to create.

I'm alright with sexy clothing and fur loincloths, even fully naked should that be how you view your character, but mail or plate bikinis masquerading as protection make me wince.

* As in, the game I want to play. Not that I own BG3.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard