Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20
S
addict
addict
S
I honestly almost cried when I first saw that all armour looks just as functional on females as on males. Don't you dare take that away from me.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]

COME ON don't tell me you don't find it nice ? and you know what its made by a DND FAN

FEMALE WARLOCK 30CHA

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 04:38 PM.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
addict
addict
Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Vometia, do you mean like the stilettos seraphims wear in Sacred series? Yeah, sorry but please no. That if anything, bugged me enormously. Any woman knows how hard it is to run in those not mentioning running in grassy hills and rocky mountains smile

Now, as a man standing for equality, I would never dream of telling a woman what she can and can't wear. (well, in this thread that's practically what I'm doing, sorry for that)

I was thinking more in terms of the heels in D:OS. But yeah, Sacred II works as well; I modded it to make them even more impractical (I mean more strappy, not more, well, high and spiky).

It's nothing that I don't do IRL, speaking as someone who still has knee problems three years after wearing high-heeled boots when there was black ice (tbf, it was early May) and numb toes because I don't see why I can't wear strappy sandals in the middle of winter. Or heatstroke because I decided to wear my fancy new Barbour jacket in the height of summer.

Fair point. Like I said. Would never dream of it. smile

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
This game needs more sexy and revealing, seductive and alluring, provocative and skimpy armors!

[Linked Image]

I'm making this thread because this game needs more skimpy and very revealing armors. In all honesty, we need more of it because there is demand for it.
Lets take a look at one of the most popular Superheroine. Wonder Woman.The movie soar in Box Office because she is a beautiful and sexy female warrior wearing skimpy clothing.
The idea of limiting sexuality in games just seems crazy to me. If you can't turn a world of fantasy and fiction to have some kind of freedom, where can you? What is wrong with playing a sexy looking powerful female warrior? It can be pretty fun to assume such roleplay.
Women in very revealing armor are very yummy and breathtakingly beautiful. Sex appeal sells. We demand more revealing outfits.

[Linked Image]

hahahaha

from heterosexual guy, i don't think i could fight them

hahahahaha

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]

Female Druid

S
addict
addict
S
I really wonder why the majority of RPGs players are men..... a mystery, truly

veteran
veteran
This is FANTASY. And this a GAME.

I totally second sexy clothing and armor, as an OPTION among a range of different options, and for everyone and not just the female characters.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]

speechless..

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Is this thread an excuse to post pictures of half-naked women?

I might point out that neither the druid nor the warlock pictures show armour. The warlock may be intended to be wearing leather, but there is no real indication of it on that drawing.

EDIT: The sorcerer/wizard above isn't wearing armour either.

Please stop trawling the internet for more pictures - you will get hairy palms and stunted growth.

Last edited by Sadurian; 28/10/20 04:45 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
[Linked Image]

COME ON don't tell me you don't find it nice ? and you know what its made by a DND FAN

FEMALE WARLOCK 30CHA

Now that one, I can agree with. As a user of the ART, she knows she won't wear armor. She knows she is good looking and can use that to her advantage, especially when dealing with people that would find her sexually attractive. The heels are still impractical, but I guess a magic user never really finds the need to run anyway. They can just teleport, or levitate. Or force a humanoid to carry them etc.

veteran
veteran
I approve this message

Last edited by Abits; 28/10/20 04:44 PM.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]
EVIL Paladin

journeyman
journeyman
There's a difference between sexy armors/robes and bikinis with AC bonuses.
I would for example love to dress up a rogue in more of a catsuit type of armor, but it also has to be lore friendly.

Also at this point this topic just seems to be an excuse for OP to post unsourced art of "hot babes" or whatever.

Last edited by zeel; 28/10/20 04:50 PM.
veteran
veteran
Oh no please... Why the hell do you want "sexy" armor in such a game...
Are you really fantasising about video games characters...?

Last edited by Maximuuus; 28/10/20 04:50 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
D
D
The latter examples certainly look much better than the first two.

It needs to make sense for a character to have particularly revealing clothing, and the properties should match how they look. Minimal coverage armor would not be very defensive, thus it would not make sense to use it for defensive purposes. Seductive purposes though? Yeah, if that's what the character wants.

It should also not be very common. After all, this is dungeons and dragons fantasy game, not a sexual fantasy game.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Oh no please... Why the hell do you want "sexy" armor in such a game...
Are you really fantasising about video games characters...?

well the fact that the game is rate M and also Black desert online influence :P
you do know modeler will do it anyway right ? I meant they do it for every single game(nude mod). so I still don't get it why the DEVS don't get the message. if I want to go around NAKED let me do it.

let me fight the guard that try to arrest me too.

but this this is not what I am asking, this is a Fantasy game for adult I see nothing wrong in having some sexy and revealing clothing and armors in the game from scratch. (not made by a bod)

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 04:57 PM.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by denhonator
After all, this is dungeons and dragons fantasy game, not a sexual fantasy game.

Most D&D players are still male (although the gap is closing rapidly), and a large proportion (40% at last survey) are under 25.

I will say no more.

journeyman
journeyman
Abdirak has skimpy "armor".
[Linked Image]
Imagine that one being equippable by female PC....
I am sure modders will accomodate you if Larian won't wink

“There is only one thing we say to Death:
Not today.”
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Vamathi
Abdirak has skimpy "armor".
[Linked Image]
Imagine that one being equippable by female PC....
I am sure modders will accomodate you if Larian won't wink

if any modders see this, make a part of my dream come true :P

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 04:59 PM.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by zeel
There's a difference between sexy armors/robes and bikinis with AC bonuses.
I would for example love to dress up a rogue in more of a catsuit type of armor, but it also has to be lore friendly.

This. Good point.

Then, I'm the kind of man that finds subtleness more sexy than the full monty. I love how Yennefer is portrayed in Witcher(even though she is often wearing heels). And I prefer the older iterations of Cat Woman over the modern ones. Having the full body slim cat suit still shows that she is a woman with a rather ample bossom. Unnecessary to also show a lot of cleavage.

Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard