Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Merry Mayhem
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Vometia, do you mean like the stilettos seraphims wear in Sacred series? Yeah, sorry but please no. That if anything, bugged me enormously. Any woman knows how hard it is to run in those not mentioning running in grassy hills and rocky mountains smile

Now, as a man standing for equality, I would never dream of telling a woman what she can and can't wear. (well, in this thread that's practically what I'm doing, sorry for that)

Do you know that high heel were first worn by guys? smile

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/heels-history-men#:~:text=The%20origin%20of%20high%2Dheels,appear%20taller%20and%20more%20formidable.

I did know. And the first heel was for horsemen securing the boots in stirrups. Later becoming fashion in Europe as it makes you appear taller. They were though, never considered practical for soldiers walking/running on ground as the heel, especially the stiletto, sinks into soft materials like grass making it troublesome and even hazardous.

I guess, since the intro shows people being snatched from a city, our first starting gear could include boots/shoes with heels. And you can ofc roleplay a character so proud that he/she will never change those beautiful boots to something more practical but uglier on his/her journey.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Vometia, do you mean like the stilettos seraphims wear in Sacred series? Yeah, sorry but please no. That if anything, bugged me enormously. Any woman knows how hard it is to run in those not mentioning running in grassy hills and rocky mountains smile

Now, as a man standing for equality, I would never dream of telling a woman what she can and can't wear. (well, in this thread that's practically what I'm doing, sorry for that)

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/heels-history-men#:~:text=The%20origin%20of%20high%2Dheels,appear%20taller%20and%20more%20formidable.

I did know. And the first heel was for horsemen securing the boots in stirrups. Later becoming fashion in Europe as it makes you appear taller. They were though, never considered practical for soldiers walking/running on ground as the heel, especially the stiletto, sinks into soft materials like grass making it troublesome and even hazardous.

I guess, since the intro shows people being snatched from a city, our first starting gear could include boots/shoes with heels. And you can ofc roleplay a character so proud that he/she will never change those beautiful boots to something more practical but uglier on his/her journey.

me warrior with 7 dex me ware full plate mail day , night, eating, sleeping, even on the pot ! :P

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 10:03 PM.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self

me warrior with 7 dex me ware full plate mail day , night, eating, sleeping, even on the pot ! :P

Does your warrior also have Intelligence less than 5? smile

You see, that is why I prefer playing casters. We naturally pick more points in CHA, WIS and INT. Sure, I might not be strong enough to even lift a sword with my bare hands. But that's what my servants are for. Or I just show a little skin to the first strong manly fighter I meet on the road.

Last edited by PrivateRaccoon; 28/10/20 10:15 PM.
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]

its sad, I thought this community would be more open minded about all the SEX in the game, but looks like you guys are a bunch of goody-two-shoes / Girl Scout. who can't admit they bought the game for all the SEX(boobs) in the first place.

I hope this post will stay open, so people can say what they like or not, without judging, or give the "its not real" argument. in a fantasy video game.

Sorry, not interested in boobs. And certainly not interested in strutting around in what a pimp would force me to wear.

old hand
old hand
Who says gamers on the internet are a bunch of white males wanting everything to cater to the male fantasy?

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Moirnelithe
its sad, I thought this community would be more open minded about all the SEX in the game, but looks like you guys are a bunch of goody-two-shoes / Girl Scout. who can't admit they bought the game for all the SEX(boobs) in the first place.

I hope this post will stay open, so people can say what they like or not, without judging, or give the "its not real" argument. in a fantasy video game.

Sorry, not interested in boobs. And certainly not interested in strutting around in what a pimp would force me to wear.

I refuse that my Fantasy character were anything of what BG3 as to offer, its too ugly anyway. there is only 1 armor that look good . I really hope modelers will create more nicer and more sexy armors and clothing. if the Devs don't

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 10:34 PM.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Orbax
Who says gamers on the internet are a bunch of white males wanting everything to cater to the male fantasy?

I am totally open minded, sexy and revealing goes both ways. I posted 1 or 2 male pic.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

it not like males in video game , is not showing skins......

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 10:40 PM.

old hand
old hand
[Linked Image]

If that hand brings out another piece of underwear, you will lose it

- X'brala

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]

If that hand brings out another piece of underwear, you will lose it

- X'brala

that eye Lightner smile

[Linked Image]

here, fixed it for ya! smile

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 10:48 PM.

old hand
old hand

Need a costume for a transgender gnome
[Linked Image]

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Dear gods, my eyes are bleeding.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That day, I knew angels could weep

- "Fisty" Fireknuckles

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E

[Linked Image]

come on stay on topic please!
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 10:51 PM.

I think all of you should be banned from using the character creator ever again.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That day, I knew angels could weep

- "Fisty" Fireknuckles

yours made me more laugh then his. Splendid work there !

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 10:55 PM.

old hand
old hand
[Linked Image]

Can you put my hair in corn rows? I want something to go with my nipple-less, orange, sparkled, unitard. And do you carry slippers that you could wear on the trail but would still feel special if someone slipped them off your feet one by one?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Moirnelithe
I think all of you should be banned from using the character creator ever again.

This is not my gnome, I took it from the topic where people share screenshots of their characters. Someone is really acting out a transgender gnome. This is his perception of himself, who he always dreamed of being.

I am the drow of the Seldarine, wizard:

[Linked Image]

And I would like to get a more interesting mantle for the wizard

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]

Can you put my hair in corn rows? I want something to go with my nipple-less, orange, sparkled, unitard. And do you carry slippers that you could wear on the trail but would still feel special if someone slipped them off your feet one by one?

I guess the half bald, could be consider sexy and revealing ? hahahahahaaha!

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 10:56 PM.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]

Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard