Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20
old hand
old hand
[Linked Image]

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Orbax
[Linked Image]

That was unnecessary, dude. It's not funny .. Let's look at pretty girls in armor

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]

there is no end to it

ART

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 11:11 PM.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
old hand
old hand
I am 100% serious, I'd rather run around like that than as a chick in lingerie.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
addict
addict
Ok OP, That's enough. We get what you want. Some of us disagree. Continuously uploading new pics won't change our minds and it doesn't bring anything new to the discussion either.

Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
succubi from mars

[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
This thread:

[Linked Image]

I
old hand
old hand
I
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
[Linked Image]

The difference between the first picture and the rest? The first one shows armor. The others do not.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

That was unnecessary, dude. It's not funny .. Let's look at pretty girls in armor

Why only girls?. So far the only picture of worth imo was the guy in the sexy armor link.

And no, with that I do not mean we should start uploading a bunch of pics of half naked men. I know how a search engine works if I need that. Thank you very much smile

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Ok OP, That's enough. We get what you want. Some of us disagree. Continuously uploading new pics won't change our minds and it doesn't bring anything new to the discussion either.

[Linked Image]

sorry ! nope.

old hand
old hand
[Linked Image]

Why do you only want the women in underwear? Where are the males?

old hand
old hand

Why only girls?. So far the only picture of worth imo was the guy in the sexy armor link.

And no, with that I do not mean we should start uploading a bunch of pics of half naked men. I know how a search engine works if I need that. Thank you very much smile

Originally Posted by Moirnelithe

The forum already has a topic where gay sex in the game is discussed, there are many such pictures:

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=93748&Number=720833#Post720833

It's better to have girls in this one

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
old hand
old hand
lol did you just say this is a straight males only thread haha

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 11:24 PM.

The forum already has a topic where gay sex in the game is discussed, there are many such pictures. It's better to have girls in this one (I'm heterosexual)

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=93748&Number=720833#Post720833

Not fair, I'm a straight female.

Here's one on me.

[Linked Image]

addict
addict

The forum already has a topic where gay sex in the game is discussed, there are many such pictures:

It's better to have girls in this one (I'm heterosexual)

Well. that thread is about gay sex, this is about sexy outfits for all genders.

I was serious about conjuring that man to my bedroom though, for, you know...research purposes.

(Now what would be a suitable summoning ritual...and reagents? The testicle of a bison, that's a given. A lock of hair from a nymph for the behavior, a heart from a horse for the stamina, I'm missing something though.... a bar of steel for binding? no no no, that's way too much)

Oh, are you guys still here? Go away, I'm busy

Last edited by PrivateRaccoon; 28/10/20 11:33 PM.
old hand
old hand
[Linked Image]

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E

you know, nobody stoping you from going on google and do some search for some bad ass sexy male full plat mail, and post the picture in here, I have nothing against it. I am a men I like women, I post sexy and revealing picture of high fantasy related to dnd, world and lore, but you are just fooling around in my post....get out or post constructive stuff.

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 11:40 PM.

old hand
old hand
Nobody even opened the link frown

Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard