[Linked Image]

get the fuck out of my post dude....

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Nobody even opened the link frown

I inspect links :p

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
Originally Posted by Moirnelithe
Why do you only want the women in underwear? Where are the males?

you know, nobody stoping from going on google and do some search for some bad ass sexy male full plat mail, and post the picture in here, I have nothing against it. I am a men I like women, I post sexy and revealing picture of high fantasy related to dnd, world and lore, but you are just fooling around in my post....get out or post constructive stuff.

Considering you want trashy armor that since I always play female characters I would be forced to wear. I will fight you tooth and nail. EN GARDE!

[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand

you know, nobody stoping from going on google and do some search for some bad ass sexy male full plat mail, and post the picture in here, I have nothing against it. I am a men I like women, I post sexy and revealing picture of high fantasy related to dnd, world and lore, but you are just fooling around in my post....get out or post constructive stuff.

Okay. Morrigan!
(the Wunderwaffe went into battle)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
addict
addict

Well. I'm sorry OP, but you might have figured out by now(I even told you earlier) that we don't really see you uploading a bunch of pics as being constructive.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon

Well. I'm sorry OP, but you might have figured out by now(I even told you earlier) that we don't really see you uploading a bunch of pics as being constructive.

my point were made long time ago, every pic I post is pure inspiration for the art dept. here.. wtf are you talking about. there is nothing more constructive then picture of this kind for this thread...........................................
it tell the dev exactly what I want .............

the only contribution that was EVER needed from any of you guys was PICTURE ..................................................................................................

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 11:48 PM.

If I have to wear that you can wear this or we can just act normal and wear actual ARMOR?

[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand

my point were made long time ago, every pic I post is pure inspiration for the art dept. here.. wtf are you talking about. there is nothing more constructive then picture for this kind for this thread...........................................
it tell the dev exactly what I want .............

the only contribution that was EVER needed from any of you guys was PICTURE ..................................................................................................

Im pretty sure they can google "half naked chicks in armor" just as easily as you

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
If I have to wear that you can wear this or we can just act normal and wear actual ARMOR?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

no?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 11:52 PM.

no.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
no.

that fine, but why you kept posting.... just get out no ? and move on ..... idk...

try to do 1 serious post....

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 28/10/20 11:54 PM.

no.

that fine, but why you kept posting.... just get out no ? and move on ..... idk...

Oh, I won't after this. I'm pretty sure Larian won't turn bg3 into Succubi from Mars or they would have already and it's 1 am here. I also think my point was made quite clearly. Thanks for the laughs though grin

addict
addict
no.

Because this is a forum. Where people discuss different topics. Discuss, not having a dialogue. That means that you will meet people who's opinions disagrees with yours. And your topic is one of the more controversial ones. So meeting critique is something you should have been prepared for.

You don't simply get to write a topic and only get yay-sayers commenting on it. Because then there isn't a discussion.

Last edited by PrivateRaccoon; 29/10/20 12:01 AM.
old hand
old hand
This dude has seen goblins throwing acid bombs and napalm everywhere and wants more skin exposed. SMH

old hand
old hand
OP, I gave you an idea for a superweapon - use the Morrigan Argument. The most popular dragon age witch with a revealing costume.
You can also use Yennefer's argument, but it's a little more modest.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
no.

Because this is a forum. Where people discuss different topics. Discuss, not having a dialogue. That means that you will meet people who's opinions disagrees with yours. And your topic is one of the more controversial ones. So meeting critique is something you should have been prepared for.

You don't simply get to write a topic and only get yay-sayers commenting on it. Because then there isn't a discussion.

sorry but this is the SUGESSESTION AND FEED BACK I was not looking for any arguing from super close minded player who don't like their char to be sexy. it was not really open to discussion , you say hey I like tha idea hey I dont like it m and you move on................ it was a SUGESSESTION no a discussion

you don't start a argument that is totaly irrevenant about this not been REAL or PRATICAL, in a fucking fantasy world ...........................

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 29/10/20 12:10 AM.

old hand
old hand
Just like you only post 1 picture and move on?

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Orbax
Just like you only post 1 picture and move on?

yeah dude.... but since nobody took it seriously I was the only one posting, to keep the thread on the fucking subject.

and if you agree , then posting some pic helps.

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 29/10/20 12:12 AM.

old hand
old hand
Minthara is a good example that sexuality does not depend on clothes. I liked her better than Morrigan from Dragon Age.

Look how beautiful she is in her armor.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Mintara is a good example that sexuality does not depend on clothes. I liked her better than Morrigan from Dragon Age.

Look how beautiful she is in her armor.

[Linked Image]

oh look a half naked RED monsters !

does not seam to bother any one he is not waring full plate armor..... ?
this game need More Sexy and Revealing armors and clothing
I tell you !

[Linked Image]

I wish those scene were not bugged as hell.

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 29/10/20 12:22 AM.

Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard