Print Thread
#721040 28/10/20 11:37 PM
S
ShaArt Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
There seems to be a bug where the Quest Log doesn't update when you pick up the piece of Sussur tree bark.

Because it doesn't update, it acts like I have none in inventory so the forge doesn t work at all.

If anyone can tell me how to get the Log to update so I can complete the weapon, that would be great.

Weirdly enough, the Quest Diamond follows me around so the Map acknowledges that I've picked up the piece of bark.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Only the Questlog and Questmarker are bugged. You can still get the weapon, by first heating up the fire in the smithy and then entering the fires crafting menu, where you drop in the sussur bark. When the flame is blue you can put the weapon of your choice in.

K
K
ah yeah hes right, did you make sure the forge is on and pumped w the bellow?

S
ShaArt Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I now know what I was doing incorrectly. I was physically putting the bark into the pit rather than clicking on the forge to combine the bark to it.

So same motions but not correctly done.

Thank you for answering...😊

S
ShaArt Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Yeah, everything was on. I was incorrectly placing the bark by physically dropping it into the pit instead of clicking on the forge & using the 'combine' option. So all the same motions but not in the right way!

Link Copied to Clipboard