Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
old hand
old hand
Yeah, maybe also forgetting that everyone has a substantially "less armored" version of themselves at certain points.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Mintara is a good example that sexuality does not depend on clothes. I liked her better than Morrigan from Dragon Age.

Look how beautiful she is in her armor.

[Linked Image]

oh look a half naked RED monsters !

does not seam to bother any one he is not waring full plate armor..... ?

Monster? He's a goblin. Hobogblin to be precise. How many hours did you play Baldurs Gate 3?

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
old hand
old hand
Based on what hes focusing on...2, 2 and half minutes?

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
addict
addict
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
Originally Posted by Moirnelithe
no.

that fine, but why you kept posting.... just get out no ? and move on ..... idk...

try to do 1 serious post....

Because this is a forum. Where people discuss different topics. Discuss, not having a dialogue. That means that you will meet people who's opinions disagrees with yours. And your topic is one of the more controversial ones. So meeting critique is something you should have been prepared for.

You don't simply get to write a topic and only get yay-sayers commenting on it. Because then there isn't a discussion.

sorry but this is the SUGESSESTION AND FEED BACK I was not looking for any arguing from super close minded player who don't like their char to be sexy. it was not really open to discussion , you say hey I like tha idea hey I dont like it m and you move on................ it was a SUGESSESTION no a discussion

you don't start a argument that is totaly irrevenant about this not been REAL or PRATICAL, in a fucking fantasy world ...........................

YES I DO! At first I tried to be respectful and modest in my feedback because I believe everyone has a right to voice their opinion, but the more you post the more I want to scream in your face that your topic is basically asking Larian to turn their next game into yet another medium where it's allowed to sexually objectify humanoid characters, especially females, when that's something modern society is trying to get rid of. And for a good reason. So who is being close minded and can't keep up with the times?

A game can be rated mature and even contain sex scenes where so is appropriate without having to entertain immature teenagers sex fantasies throughout the whole game. but don't worry, from now on I will leave your thread alone.

[Linked Image]

I love that you've tagged the heavily modded Skyrim with complete lore-unfriendly... well... everything, which does not exist in the vanilla game whatsoever. Something like TERA Online or BDO would have been more appropriate.
I'm pretty sure with the ease of modding this game Baldur's Gate 3 Nexus will turn into Skyrim Nexus very soon.

On the topic, I don't actually mind sexy clothing. Just make it look the same for both genders. A bit of cleavage would not hurt.

"There are three things that are strength incarnate: there is love of life, there is fear of death, and there is family. A family that loves death would have a strong pull indeed." - Tamoko
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Arideya

A bit of cleavage would not hurt.

[Linked Image]

I'm sorry, my common is a bit rusty, I must have misheard that. The last man who said that to me in my language ended up getting his toe and fingernails pulled out one by one before his, i forget the word, we'ha was removed.

Last edited by Orbax; 29/10/20 01:12 AM.

As long as it is lore friendly, looks cool, and befits the person wearing them. I don't care. it's not something I am sensitive or have a strong opinion about outside of those three things.

Originally Posted by Orbax

I'm sorry, my common is a bit rusty, I must have misheard that. The last man who said that to me in my language ended up getting his toe and fingernails pulled out one by one before his, i forget the word, we'ha was removed.

I am actually a girl XD girls enjoy cleavage too you know

Last edited by Arideya; 29/10/20 01:15 AM.

"There are three things that are strength incarnate: there is love of life, there is fear of death, and there is family. A family that loves death would have a strong pull indeed." - Tamoko
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Orbax

I am actually a girl XD girls enjoy cleavage too you know

I was just amused at the idea of someone actually saying that to a drow huntress lol

S
S
Mods, my man. The mods will be ridiculous. You'll get what youb want. Just not from Larian.

veteran
veteran
[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by The Composer
x

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Orbax; 29/10/20 01:49 AM.

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A

Those showing a lot of cleavage tend to get their ribs cleaved in battle and therefore suffer a lot of hurt.
Please no armors that make no sense. If it needs to show a lot of skin, make it clothing. The combination of Armor and Revealing is a case of conflicting product specifications. "So you want a plexiglas covered hole in your tank to show the awesome autoloader?" "Sure, why not" "Missiles?"

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by The Composer
[Linked Image]

yup the post did not when in the direction I wanted, some very closeminded community you have here, 0 imagination. I never thought dnd fan were so prudish the "fan art" around the world say another story thoo.
and with inexistent moderation. it hard to keep this kind of subject on the track.

some people agree with me thoo.
if you delete all the out of the subject and troll post we might get a descent post going.
(even mine)

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 29/10/20 02:25 AM.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
stranger
stranger
Need a web site called www.WhatsMyArmorClass.com where we can all vote AC10 on all of these...

old hand
old hand
Just figured out the solution. Magic ring, expensive 50,000 gold or 50 "Platollars", requires attunement, glamours. Boom. Also, all of the skins require 10 "Platollars" which you can buy at a 1:1 exchange rate with US Dollars to unlock. Marketplace, a rare class of merchants, some say they are descendents of the original humans from "Earth" called "Modders" sell them. The Luminous Being takes a % of their sales after approving their wares.

veteran
veteran
This thread has made me change my mind. Please make a +5 Borat thong and please make it the best armor in the game.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
This thread has made me change my mind. Please make a +5 Borat thong and please make it the best armor in the game.

reality sometime, goes beyond fiction.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
veteran
veteran
There won't be any skimpy outfits.

I can tell you that flat out right now 🙂

Edit: Armors, anyway. I won't speak for romance scenes!

old hand
old hand
Now that that is settled, can we please go back to the original intent of this thread and post Borat pictures?

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard