Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 46 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 45 46
T
stranger
stranger
T
I can't roll for Wisdom in a check with Shadowheart upon her
coming into contact with either the old schoolbook or old helmet in the goblin village
It simply doesn't let me left click or hit escape, im forced to Alt + F4 to exit. [img]https://imgur.com/a/iDLgjqT[/img]

G
stranger
stranger
G
Is this where we're supposed to report issues?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hi 2 bugs to report. 1. The nightsong moon puzzle graphics glitch can't see the tiles when switching them around. 2. Antie ethal glitches can't get her to spawn and enter combat. I've come down into her room after the gas bombs. Before last nights patch nothing happened down stairs. Can free girl but can't talk to her. Now she does cut scene but still no combat.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Amanzi
Hi 2 bugs to report. 1. The nightsong moon puzzle graphics glitch can't see the tiles when switching them around. 2. Antie ethal glitches can't get her to spawn and enter combat. I've come down into her room after the gas bombs. Before last nights patch nothing happened down stairs. Can free girl but can't talk to her. Now she does cut scene but still no combat.

Had the same issue, she's there but invisible. What I did was fire bomb the place and she appeared. she wont move and cant fight though so you can take your time with her..

apprentice
apprentice
One bug to report, at camp was chatting with wyll, he started talking about hatred and spike which led to him declaring "You hear that spike? The blade is coming for you!"... And the bug is... Spike is already dead! Killed him before the conversation happened.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
One bug to report, In a multiplayer game Astarion died and his blood sucking dialog still continued but my character replaced him in the scene sucking the other players blood. Was actually pretty funny and was the highlight of our session.

Last edited by fkhaller; 28/10/20 12:38 PM.
stranger
stranger
These are more nitpicks but ill pop em in here anyway.

1) When you get imprisoned by the priestess gut, the chains themselves dont actually appear around the characters wrists even though the animation is there.

2) Same scene, if you choose 'preverse your strength' and the priestess gut comes back, you suddenly go into the animation that plays when you get engantled by vines instead of staying kneeling on the floor before the next scene plays.

stranger
stranger
In the dialogue with Auntie Ethel in Ancient Abode my subtitles disappeared in several shots. Mostly wideshots

When facing Auntie Ethel in her lair she is invisible and won't start the fight after her dialogue. I can free Maryana but not talk to her.

Currently my inventory icons do not show up and it looks like the inventory is empty. Started happening since yesterday.

"There are three things that are strength incarnate: there is love of life, there is fear of death, and there is family. A family that loves death would have a strong pull indeed." - Tamoko
M
stranger
stranger
M
With the recent patch I fired up the game to see the new changes and/or try to see about what things I may have missed. Logged on my cleric save and headed to the mage tower in the underdark, explored it from the main entrance to the bottom, activated the elevator at the ground floor and went all the way up top. I saved on each floor and triggered a fight with the automaton up top when I didn't recite the play/poem correctly. I figured I'd reload just to see what the outcome was with the correct poem and it crashed to desktop, every single time I loaded it the game would crash. Tried turning off and on Vulcan & DX 11, turned all settings down low, updated drivers, etc. and experienced the same thing. I ran another character and tried to do the same thing (made a bee-line right for the tower early on), and experienced some crashing to desktop frequently with loads here but not consistently like with my cleric save.

apprentice
apprentice
small bug, I had astarion with me, went to the bog, he's taking damage from water so decided to switch him out and took wyll. proceeded to complete the goblin camp. much later decided to switch wyll out and got astarion back. when we rested at camp, instead of appearing in the last location(near the burning inn) we appeared at the bog, which was the last location astarion was at. FYI.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I just ran into a pseudo-consistent soft-lock glitch involving several of Shadowheart's dialogue Rolling options, where the game would initiate the Dice Roll screen but would not allow me to start the die roll. You cannot leave this screen without rolling the die and you cannot load a save during. You must restart your game. I'm unsure what is causing the issue. I've had it trigger on her dialogue that was prompted by the Owlbear Gilded Chest and by the Damaged Helmet in the Goblin Ambush village.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Hello

first enjoying greatly.

In the goblin camp, the goblin torturing the man on the rack when i attempt to intimidate him the dice roll comes up and freezes. only time the dice roller freezes is here and i have attempted numerous times.

just a heads up, not sure if common.

stranger
stranger
I still have to download the entire game just for a tiny little patch. I'm not a fan of doing that. Also, this still exists, video link

G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by GreatGazoo
Hello

first enjoying greatly.

In the goblin camp, the goblin torturing the man on the rack when i attempt to intimidate him the dice roll comes up and freezes. only time the dice roller freezes is here and i have attempted numerous times.

just a heads up, not sure if common.

I had this same issue, only it started for me at the gate with dice rolls and Shadowheart. It seems none of my dice rolls are working anymore, and I have to choose ones without them to progress.

journeyman
journeyman
At the moment if you meet Gandrel (the hunter in the bog) before meeting Astarion PC doesn't seem to connect the dots, even though Gandrel tells the vampire's name.
This is also not adressed in the journal, if you meet Astarion after the Gandrel encounter either.

In case you don't recruit the Astarion and arrive to the hunter, but do not tell him Astarion's location I got a pop-up dialogue on Lae'zel and she behaves as if he was already recruited.
Screenshot
If you talk to him after this in the camp, you can tell him you met the hunter etc., but he will not really have an option to bite yet.

I assume these chains might be changed anyways.

Last edited by Vamathi; 29/10/20 09:37 PM.

“There is only one thing we say to Death:
Not today.”
L
stranger
stranger
L
I have been having an issue where I roll above the requirement on the die but still fail. I wonder if it's a bug with guidance? E.G. I roll to deceive the ogres that I will pay them; the die says I need a 7, and I roll a 9 but it tells me I failed the check.
I've had it happen a few other times, this is just the most recent example

T
stranger
stranger
T
Can't sleep at camp after finishing goblin camp. Anyone find any ways to get past this? I've tried reloading to old saves pre-goblin camp but don't want to have to do the whole thing over again. Also tried waypointing multiple times pre and post going to camp but can't get it to move to next day.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Probably already known but offhands automatically get an attribute boost, making two weapon fighting worthless

apprentice
apprentice
This happens many times but lately its been getting worst. Once some one is killed sometimes the corpse will flip flop on the floor, lately on 2 occasions once whilst fighting gith and the other one when the hag killed the 2 brothers, the corpse broke up and covered the screen. For the gith battle it covered the screen so badly that I had to load a save as I cant see the other enemies. FYI.

Page 22 of 46 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard