Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Breaking news: Shadowheart still disapproves!

[Linked Image]

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
As you can't see the graphic you are all jumping to conclusions. It's possible that the video will show Astarion with a small ferret in a cage, and you want setting the ferret free a condition of any romance happening.

I've just seen that 'setting the ferret free' might be a worse line than 'unleash the animal'.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Azarielle
Breaking news: Shadowheart still disapproves!

Even bigger breaking news: Shadowheart is still sitting horrified in a bush after watching Astarion unleash the animal on the PC. She still greatly disapproves of course.

Originally Posted by Sadurian
As you can't see the graphic you are all jumping to conclusions. It's possible that the video will show Astarion with a small ferret in a cage, and you want setting the ferret free a condition of any romance happening.

I've just seen that 'setting the ferret free' might be a worse line than 'unleash the animal'.

Err, knowing Astarion, he'd just eat the ferret. Actually, he'd first kick the ferret and then suck it dry. wink

But heh now that you mention it, I'm seriously curious what's behind the 'under construction' curtains. wink

Astarion mentioned that Cazador can summon wolves at will, maybe those are the animals he's supposed to unleash? laugh

[Linked Image]

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Valsharra
Originally Posted by Moirnelithe
oh no, that is so cringe :facepalm:

Agree! I prefer the previous line to this cringey one. I hope it gets changed back.

+1 to that....

L
stranger
stranger
L
I think what confuses me about it is that apparently he doesn't 'unleash the animal' because afterwards you can still question him about it and he's like "I didn't want to lose control"

Also I have a hard time imagining a sexy way to push someone to the ground lol. Sounds like it would hurt. :P

stranger
stranger
Omg I laughed so hard at the Under Construction the first time romancing Gale. now the other cringe worthy line has to be Priestess Gut's

Oh the Absolute has touched you hasn't she now Priestess Gut needs to touch you too..

Cringe..

Also am I the only one getting Fenris vibes off Astarian, slave, master chasing him, neat powers, sulky and moody..

crusty 61 lifetime gamer. Have some understanding of the building of games, really admire the artistry.
stranger
stranger
I'M DEAD 😂😂😂

What is the colour of night? Sanguine, my brothers and sisters.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard