Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Maco Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Once I reach the cave, after talking to the witch, there is no fight, I can save the girl, but once I get out of the cage there is no dialogue with her. Click does not exist. Anyone else?

J
stranger
stranger
J
I had a similar experience. After passing the poison/fire areas on the way in, I entered the Ancient Abode and went into sneak mode with all of my party. I turned out the torches as I encountered them, so the whole area was heavily obscured. I did not encounter Auntie Ethel, but was able to free Mayrina using the control globe and looted the workshop without encountering the hag. As the point of this is to fight the hag, I then went out of stealth mode, turned on all of the torches and wandered around the ancient abode knocking into things. Eventually I encountered the teleportation portal at the back of the workshop, which put me back in the bog, but did have a fight with the main villain. Where is the hag?.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Got the same problem here. Snuck passed the mask wearers into the area where the girl is held. Released her but cant talk to her. Raided the hags acrid workshop but there is no hag to be seen. Pretty impressive bug.

V
stranger
stranger
V
I had the same problem. It can have something to do with protection against evil and good. If I didn´t use it on the way down the Hag was there, when I used it, she wasn´t.

enthusiast
enthusiast
This is a known bug. She is hiding on the bridge to the left of the cage. You need to expose her as she wont appear. Use an AOE or something like burning hands on the bridge and she will appear. Sadly she doesn't fight back.
After you kill her you can speak to Mayrina.

Love and sausages xx
enthusiast
enthusiast
Ah cool, Thanks for that Muttley

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hmmm...Think i'll wait till its fixed. Bit of a mess at the moment. No biggy though.

Maco Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
too late, i killed Mayrina...ahahahah. Evil party

Link Copied to Clipboard