Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
This has probably been asked already, but I think the AOO warning when you go to move out of a creature's range should be a bit more apparent. Much like when you walk through dangerous terrain, have the move line turn red, or some other blatantly apparent marking that will clearly show when you will be attacked due to moving out of range. Some creatures when trying to move around them, it doesn't look like you are moving out of range, but it's just enough and will trigger the attack.

Thanks!!

veteran
veteran
Just jump, AOO doesn't exist.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 30/10/20 04:28 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Agree with the OP. I personally wouldn't mind if you can see it as a status effect (kind of like "Threatened") right now too.

Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Just jump, AOO doesn't exist.

You're still burning a bonus action to jump. For some classes or dual-wielders that's a huge trade-off.

D
old hand
old hand
D
An indicsyor is in the game, but it could defrnitly be made alot clearer!

apprentice
apprentice
Yeah a more clear warning would be nice. There's been times I accidentally triggered it, had trouble seeing the arrow clipped in terrain, and consequently confused by enemies without AOO. Like do they not have it or is the arrow invisible? *clicks* phew

Figured I'd tack on a warning for traps would be nice too. Solosta stops your movement when they detect a trap and that so nice. Much better than the DOS2, "trap ahead!" *proceeds to walk into bear trap minefield* Don't think there's any traps like that in bg3 yet thankfully

Link Copied to Clipboard