Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
I'm in the Goblin fortress, fighting my way through, and Halsin, although he is a beast in combat, fails to actually be useful in terms of healing or misty stepping -- every time I try to use either, it just says "invalid target", even if I'm standing virtually on top of my target companion.

Also after Gut tossed my Shadowheart off a ledge, she's been busted. She could walk but can't take actions. There's no status effects on her that would prevent her from jumping, casting spells, attacking, etc. There's a long pause as she "tries" to do it, her weapons clip out, then she resets as if nothing was ever commanded. All I can do is hit "end turn" and hope I can kill everyone before she dies.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Update: Halsin has to be in human form to cast those spells -- not sure if that's on purpose or not? I did cast Misty Step once in bear form and I can do offensive spells (poison spray), so unclear on that.

But the Shadowheart thing is still glitchy.

H
stranger
stranger
H
I had the same problem as well, but with my player character, including the part where she seems to be "stuck" in time (I command her to move, then when her turn comes around again, she's back in the original position). I ended up having Astarion shoot her from afar to kill her and then paying Skelly to res her and the problem was resolved, but I thought I should bring this up nonetheless in case Larian wasn't yet aware. I captured the bug in this video: https://youtu.be/-WyM2oTK2p0

You can see that PC can move but warps back to the starting location, and also can't do any of the actions/bonus actions - the animation for the spells seems to be off as well. At this time I had just killed a pack of hook horrors down there and I had the myconid sovereign Glut with me. I can't recall anything else of note before that.

Link Copied to Clipboard