Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 56 of 57 1 2 54 55 56 57
stranger
stranger
Hi everyone !

Sorry for getting back to one of my previous issues but I was wondering if the spells netherswap and make invisible could be crafted. It seems I can't get them through random aerothurge scroll crafting. I also noticed that a farseer scroll is crafted amidst the other scrolls.

Thanks in advance !

Support
Support

There is no scroll for Netherswap. Make Invisible should be possible with Crafting level 5.

stranger
stranger
Thanks Raze ! Just as I thought for Netherswap. I'll repeat the process to obtain Make invisible. Maybe I haven't tried hard enough to get the latter. Do you know where I could buy the skillbook for Netherswap by any chance ? Aside from the Homestead which requires unlocking a third elemental teacher I mean ?

Support
Support

Unfortunately, I don't know of any other places to get a Netherswap skillbook.

stranger
stranger
@Jistal
Windemere in Silvergen should have a Netherswap skillbook

stranger
stranger
Has anyone else had issues with Vampiric Arrow? It says that it heals you to full over two rounds, but I find that this simply does not trigger. It does do the small initial healing, but that is all that it seems to do.
I have tried the usual reload the game. I even tried forgetting the spell and relearning it, then jumping in to combat to test, no difference.
I tried searching online and all I could find was a reddit post. I'd post the link, but I'm not sure if that is allowed on this forum. Let me know and I can provide the link.

stranger
stranger
There are times when an enemy moves and it triggers an opportunity attack (or so it says), but the attack never actually happens. I did some searching online and see this is an issue in the second version of this game as well. Is there some hidden stat that allows enemies to ignore this?

Support
Support

For Vampiric Arrow, it looks like the description was not updated; in the skill stats under Special, it says "100% chance to heal X vitality" (where X scales with character level).

There is an 'Avoid Opportunists' talent that allows avoiding attacks of opportunity.

Links are fine, though UBBCode is disabled for new user accounts, so they wouldn't be clickable initially (anti-spam measure, which is no longer relevant for you).

stranger
stranger
Not so much a bug but I have noticed you "can't reach" the items on Zandalor's fireplace in his home in the secret room even with full telekinesis. In Charla and Hortun's shop in Hunters edge the book case on the right as soon as you enter is also unreachable.

Not sure if this was a bug or intended but "Trolls Best Friend" in tactical always seems to attack and try to kill his so called best friend aka the Zombie Troll near the church in the Cyseal Zone.

Support
Support

For Charla and Hortun's shop, open the front door; there is a glitch with a couple of the shelves, that are accessible from the other side of the wall.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

For Charla and Hortun's shop, open the front door; there is a glitch with a couple of the shelves, that are accessible from the other side of the wall.

Nope still unreachable.

https://i.imgur.com/JKSSD3F.png

Edit: Also tried opening them from behind the wall and that doesn't work either.

Last edited by FearTheLiving; 10/09/20 07:04 AM.
Support
Support

You are correct; I had just checked the shelves beside that one.

stranger
stranger
Hello,
I have problem with Lawrence quest Goblin Trouble, becouse I can't end this Quest (Lawrence is dead)
I know this topic was alredy described in forum, but my question is:

Did anybody made/found some 'quest editor' or sth like that for D: OS EE?

I met such a solutions in other games (Mass Effect 1 & 2 for ex.)

Or maybe somebody know how to edit save to remove this unfinished quest? - I hate this view laugh

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hi there,

Is there any way you guys at Larian edit ps4 saves to change some flag, or fix some possibly bugged quest?

"Distill my heart" seems impossible to finish from our end, local co-op, 2 players, we most likely never picked up the barley in the first place, but we still can't collect it from the fields outside Hunter's Edge.
We might have, it's very very unlikely though, but then it would have been sold or dropped or whatever. Is there any way for you to help by reading some sort of log in the save, that would tell us where it went? We checked everywhere and went back to any merchants we could think of...

Many thanks for any help, keep up the good work, we love your games!

Cheers!

Support
Support

Unfortunately, there is no way to fix a PS4 save and return a usable save (even though a dev kit can read saves locked to other accounts, resaving locks the save to the dev account, rather than keeping the original), and we do not have dev kits set up with D:OS EE to be able to check saves.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Thanks for the answer 😉

apprentice
apprentice
Hello, everyone!

I come here to ask some questions about the translation of the game Divinity Original Sin that I am doing.
I maybe noticed some errors or bugs in the game, and I wanted to ratify how it would be right. So let's get down to business.

For now, there are only four things that I saw strange in the game and I wanted to make sure that everything is going well!

1. The Book "The Legionnaire Companion".
A book with that name, but when you read it, it is nothing more than "Crafting and Cooking with Maradino".
I simply changed the name of "The Legionnaire Companion" to the real one...

Did you check the Original File? A. Yes. And it also happens in the Original Archive.

I wanted to know if this is right, if it was a mistake that went unnoticed by the final game.

2. Destroying the Door in the Tutorial region
When using Zandalor Trunk's, the text spoken by the character is different from the text written above his head. The actual spoken text appears written in the Dialog Log below the screen.

This same error does not happen if you don't use Zandalor Trunk's.

Did you check the Original File? A. Yes. And it also happens in the Original Archive.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770970793530097674/770973369877135370/unknown.png

3. What is the problem with the Mission Log? The two initial missions, which appear right at the beginning, keep changing positions every time I press. I dont understand. Throughout the game, I believe this stops happening, but at the beginning there is a huge mess.

4. Katarina, the Fair. Hahaha
"Well, I'm Katarina the Fair, fairest first lady of the fair, of course."
There are many meanings for "Fair" in Brazil. Could you rewrite the sentence using other words?

I believe it is just that, for now...
Sorry for bad English. Stay in peace!

Kadinho

Last edited by Kadinho; 30/10/20 09:51 AM.
Support
Support

I answered in your separate topic.

apprentice
apprentice
Thanks, Raze!

V
stranger
stranger
V
I used walk in shadows to open the braccus rex tomb using the 4 switches under the paintings in the abandoned church. i did the conversation and opened the force field, and ran back upstairs. I then engaged all of the enemies that were in the church and the tomb that can be used to enter braccus's lair closed during the battle.
Unfortunately, now the switches don't work anymore and i cannot face him in battle. I've tried everything i can think of to get the tomb to move again to no avail. ANy ideas?

Page 56 of 57 1 2 54 55 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard