Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Topper Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hi all,

So, got into the hags den and met the incumbants but I'm reluctant to just wipe them out if possible to avoid.... Is there anyway to incapacitate rather than kill? Trying to keep this as spoiler free as possible as I'd really like to solve the problem myself. I've looked around and tried to find any clue that might help but cant find anything. I've "checked" the corpses and items but nothing is presenting itself as a hint. Could anyone possibly drop a small hint please? smile Many thanks!

I haven't been able to get through that part in a satisfying way either. I've tried the knock out option but I think that mechanic is currently broken. After a couple of rounds of a character being "knocked out" they bleed out on the floor and die. frown
What breaks my heart is they tell you to save yourself or that they don't want to hurt you if they pass their wisdom checks.
I feel like there should be a mid-battle way to incapacitate them or save them. It's really upsetting.

Last edited by pinklily; 31/10/20 10:23 AM.
T
apprentice
apprentice
T
No idea if the following spoils anything... well, I'll just mark it spoiler to be sure:
Never tried this myself: But could you just sneak past them, kill the hag and come back to see if they are okay now?

addict
addict

You can sneak past them.

After killing the hag you can go back to those with the masks.

They won't be under the influence anymore.

1 of them will tell you they will go back to their old life.

Others are totally brain-damaged. Literally, they repeat the same sentence over and over.

One of them will attack you on sight.

One of them tells you " take that mask off!" and attacks you.

If you knock them down mid fight you can open the inventory and find the mask.

You can't take it out of their inventory.

You can't save them. Their new lives aren't coded yet XD

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
Topper Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Many thanks for the replies. Appreciate its very hard to answer a question like mine AND decide what is or perhaps not a spoiler laugh Thanks for taking the time! I haven't looked at the hidden content yet so will try a few more ideas before doing that.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard