Yes.

N
old hand
old hand
N
180 something hours, I may need help

veteran
veteran
I suppose so, though they could easily have gotten me for $160 if it had all the bells and whistles.

I've been waiting for this title for a couple decades, so obviously I expect a lot, and more hehe

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
What bells and whistles?

journeyman
journeyman
I'm happy with my purchase of the game. I knew what early access meant and I decided to pay for it. I've no issues with my choice.

addict
addict
I am very happy that I bought this game. I’m also never play DnD, so I don’t care about system, I’m just want roleplay game where you can play your character, and I got this. I also don't like waiting, so it's better for me to get something than nothing. At least now I know what to expect.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
addict
addict
lets see...267 hrs played = $0.23/hour. Yeah its all icing from here.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by RumRunner151
lets see...267 hrs played = $0.23/hour. Yeah its all icing from here.

That is an impressive number of hours! Over double mine. I will get there, though.

S
S
No, but this is EA.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by SacredWitness
No, but this is EA.

Like, for me, the fact that it's EA doesn't really enter the equation. I've seen many people say that because it's not finished, it's not worth their money. And if that's how you feel, cool, you have the right to your opinion. But for me, I just look at "how much entertainment has this given me for the money I spent?" And it's given me a LOT already. Over 100 hours and I'm not even remotely bored, and can't wait to play it again. That's $60 well spent in my book, even IF they never added anything else. But, of course, they ARE adding tons and tons more, so at that point I feel like the eventual value is gonna be insane.

Yes. I'm grateful to be a part of the early access journey.

addict
addict
I'd actually pay more money to get more features/content. Maybe a bunch of DLCs?

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Quite frankly one of the best 60$ spent this year. Even in this state.

When considering to Marvel Avengers by SquareEnix... which I also paid full price... there's no comparison.

journeyman
journeyman
Absolutely. I already love that game and im hyped for any Content update that is to come - i,ve played around 80hours for sure!

enthusiast
enthusiast
I bought the full game for €60 and got early access for free on top of my purchase.

apprentice
apprentice
Very happy i got the game, firstly because i really love the game so far, and secondly because i wanted to support larian as a developer and BG as a franchise i love.

stranger
stranger
Yes, absolutely.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
I was expecting somthing different TBH, as it is right now the game is not compelling to me, i hope it will be later on but i doubt it.

V
V
I thought the game would carry me to the release date of Cyberpunk or beyond, but then the delay happened and I clock in at around 32 hours of playtime and have not touched the game for a week. A lot of my playtime is also spend on loading screens and replaying some turns or fights over and over.

While I think the Early Access is carried out very well with a developed, yet unpolished, gameplay experience and a clear outlook of the design philosophy behind the game, BG3 is simply not appealing enough to keep me playing or wanting for more and I am still only half through the first Act.

A
addict
addict
A
Too early to tell (bad pun intended). At this point it depends on whether Larian improves the party control mechanics. Even an interesting story is not enough of an incentive for me to continue if the gameplay itself isn't fun, and as it is, some of the maps were a chore to get through.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard