Next Thread
Print Thread
#725563 02/11/20 02:31 AM
V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Could we get a button that lets us keep our armors appearances uniform. There's nothing more annoying than having to wear a full metal breast plate with a bucket for a helm , oven mitts for gloves and bunny slippers for the feet just because of the stats are better on something new you found. cry

Also the ability to change the armor to appear as racial armor would be nice. I like my elves to wear elven clothes , my dwarfs to dress like dwarfs , etc.

I dunno. If I got a pair of blessed bunny slippers I would want to see them in all their glory. :p

I think having cosmetic slots would be the best solution. Let some players enjoy their mishmash but let other players use vanity items.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
I now want bunny slippers for my dwarf.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah I agree, the metal breastplate ruins it all.
We should just remove them and replace them with aprons and all helmets with bunny ears smile.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
[Linked Image]

V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Originally Posted by pinklily
I dunno. If I got a pair of blessed bunny slippers I would want to see them in all their glory. :p

I think having cosmetic slots would be the best solution. Let some players enjoy their mishmash but let other players use vanity items.

Well I was more thinking along the lines of something you could click on and off in the character selection. So people could choose what they wanted but weren't locked into anything they didn't want.

Also curse you fuzzy bunny slippers you have undone the point I was trying to make with your fuzzy adorableness! *shakes fist*

Last edited by VonFoxFire; 03/11/20 01:41 AM.
veteran
veteran
It seems like MMORPGs, and their transmogrification systems spoiled us all ...
I dont think all armors need to look pretty, i dont think all characters need to look pretty ... but i dont see any harm in that option either. :-/

Dunno ... it seem like perfect place for moders, to act here ...
Meaning i would definietly not be mad if this will be included ingame ... but also not sad at all if not. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
I fully expect more armor to be available later on, and probably more armor of the same types too. Especially because Larian is still learning how armor types work in DnD it seems.

N
old hand
old hand
N
I hope they will add more armor pieces in the future. Because there isn't much choice at the moment.

stranger
stranger
yeah... either some form of glamour system to change the look altogether or dyes or... well anything to customize the character's outfits because currently they start out with wonderful-looking personalized armor set, but if you progress a bit and want to upgrade their equipment they end up as a fashion horror show of mismatched things put together.... its too bad really! I understand that this way is more "realistic" but there used to be dyes in BG2 so why not now? smile would go a long way!

Link Copied to Clipboard