Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 46 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 45 46
apprentice
apprentice
Oh yes another one, letter incriminating Kagha at the bog inside the tree. Tried to take it but doesnt work. Tried send to camp or companion also doesnt work. The other way I can take the letter is to swap it with another item in my inventory, then take that item back,

Also the oladan shadow druid transformation needs fixing.

Last edited by voncastein; 30/10/20 10:00 AM.
stranger
stranger
(Multiplayer)

My friend tried to cast Cure Wounds on himself when he was invisible and it was not allowed.

I don't know if it was the intention, but that would be allowed in DeD RPG.

More info: he used a invisbility potion and he is ranger.

Last edited by GKin; 30/10/20 02:14 PM.
stranger
stranger
I have problems with Companions:

I can't recruit in main camp after persuated to stay Shadowheart. She stay only in the camp.

Gale after twice reject ( become my companion), he now stay in my camp and ask magic items.

Lazeal After reject dissapear in the game and no found alive or dead .

And Astarion after reject, he stay in same spot and asking for help for middle nowhere for all tme game. Very annoing.

Another:

Then after I knock down enemy or aggressive companion i have been stuck for end battle and need restart the game.

Last edited by Marius721; 30/10/20 09:21 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Shoving or using displacement skills like thunderwave to push spiders into pit in underground well area in Blighted village does not give xp. Assuming, that the spiders falling infinity feet causes death, killing the spiders should yield experience. Unless they are actually Gandolf the Grey becoming Gandolf the White

S
stranger
stranger
S
The necromancers book is not on the pedestal in the cellar, the fire traps are already engaged but the dialogue is triggered.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hello, i did the goblin leaders quest with Wyll in party. After killing all 3 and speak with Halsing, i went to camp and talked to Wyll. He said that i did the quest witout him smirk

D
stranger
stranger
D
Noticed bugs since Hotfix #4:
-When selecting the Magic Adept: Wizard feat on Gale, his 4 spell slots are replaced with the 1 from this feat

-Animal Companions summoned by Beastmaster Ranger trigger combat turns (even when no hostiles are around) and provokes attacks of opp from party members

-Druid Bear is hostile when freed

-Light Cleric loses Warding Flare reaction when leveling up to level 2 and it is not seen/available in spellbook menu

A
stranger
stranger
A
Found a problem with this particular hairstyle and ambient occlusion. Other hair types seem to work fine.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Aenar; 01/11/20 09:07 AM.
F
journeyman
journeyman
F
After the events of the cutscene where you discover he is a Vampire I tried talking to him in the morning and the screen goes black then returns with the conversation cutting out and I cannot talk to him again about the incident. What caused this, I believe, is that I had him in my party when I returned to camp but then removed him and brought in wyll then went to sleep trigger the cutscene. I reloaded a couple times and the issue would repeat again and again. I then dismiss shadowheart and brought Astarion back into the party this fixed the problem as I went through the night scene and then was able to talk to him back in the morning without issue.

E
stranger
stranger
E
When you play as the Ranger Class and when you use the "Find familiar" it will sometimes remove (if you have 4 players) one of the players inventory for the summon same with the beast masters companion summon and it will duplicate when you summon the creature again ( we found out after summoning a few times and had 8 different inventories and they got really small and we couldn't see them). suggestions- other than getting rid of said bug. could have a way to minimize said pets inventory.

stranger
stranger
Warlock with upgrade eldritch blast has no falling damage if enemy fall down.

stranger
stranger
Cutscene when your imprisoned by Priestess Gut is bugged.

Character's position when kneeling is completely disjointed and sometimes you teleported across the side of the screen during conversation.

The old kneeling position looked so much better and didn't have any issues so perhaps changing it back to that?

Not sure if its also a bugged but the camera angles have been changed and now it looks all zoomed out.

Old cutscene was much better as it was more zoomed in and focused on your character's expressions.

Last edited by Zentyx; 02/11/20 10:18 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Has the glitch where you can't get resurrected in water been talked about yet? Had this issue twice now. Character dies in water. Go to res, says something like "Something blocking the way" or some such thing and I can't res them.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by RolledANat1
Has the glitch where you can't get resurrected in water been talked about yet? Had this issue twice now. Character dies in water. Go to res, says something like "Something blocking the way" or some such thing and I can't res them.

Have you tried using the skeleton to res them for now?

K
stranger
stranger
K
I just rescued Halsin and I'm trying to rest at the camp afterwards. Shadowheart starts mentioning "Somethings wrong. I feel....I feel..... darkness protect me. "

Camera goes to my character and.... nothing. I just watch my character standing there doing nothing. I can select different characters and move around with them, but my main character is stuck in the neverending loop of standing still.

I've tried several times, over a couple days, and in different locations. Same thing happens everytime.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Clean kiwi
Owlbear's nest is bugged beyond any sense (version 4.1.84.2012 ) Although it was my first visit there (and already after killing goblin leaders), so it might be not new, but here it goes:
- (Astarion as a leading character, separated from the party) after looting the magical chest and climbing the wall leading to the owlbear (furthest from the entrance, that is) climbs into the air instead of ground, then falls and receives fall damage.
- Astarion as a led character does not follow the party across the stream towards the owlbear, but climbs the aforementioned wall, picks a fight with the owlbear (by himself, ruining all my plans), then falls, etc... see p.1

Yes this cave is very buggy. Had the same thing when Astarion climbed into the air. But I think all characters do this: I saw them get teleported up and down when they finish climbing, only Astarion didn't go back to the ground.
As for Astarion not wanting to cross the stream — he is a vampire, he receives damage from running water. You can force him to cross, but when he follows AI will choose "unobstructed" path.

Other problems regarding the Nest (in my case):
— Astarion is invisible (or camera isn't pointed at him) when he reacts to Shadowheart's confession.
— General lighting problems in the cave. Sunlit areas are not actually sunlit.
[Linked Image]
— Fog Cloud doesn't render properly/at all.
[Linked Image]
— Owlbear is obscured by shadows even though there is a lit torch right under it.
[Linked Image]
— Level designers forgot to remove a Cragged Rock that leads outside of the cave right above it. Right through the stone and earth.
[Linked Image]

Other bugs:
— After switching equipped lit torch for unlit one character still holds lit torch.
[Linked Image]
— I walked straight through the magic mirror in the red mage lab.
[Linked Image]
— There is a movable trap/vent in the crypt. Huge boulder behind the warehouse in the grove can be moved (I somehow lifted it out of the ground).
[Linked Image]
— There are thing in the game with template names like |Basic Loot| (can be found in the red mage lab) and |Basic Fish| (druid grove, bear is fishing it out of the river)
[Linked Image]
— Noticed some random (no npc) cone of vision in the grove. It was not there at the beginning, don't know how to reproduce this.
[Linked Image]
— There are many objects that are functionally (e.g. ropes, potions, acid bulbs) the same but have different models or model scaling. Objects like this do not stack even though they are suppose to. Can you please fix this.
Also please make ALL JUNK (quills, incense, cups e.t.c.) stackable!
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Apapa; 03/11/20 11:00 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
— Enemy doesn't receive fall damage when pushed off a ledge with repelling eldritch blast
— Apparently, "attacking from shadows" bonus makes Shadowheart freeze up. She just stands there with her fists up and does nothing. Only reloading helps.
[Linked Image]
— Sneak attack (rogue ability) doesn't work when you initiate/join the fight. There is no miss, it plays animation without making the attack.

Last edited by Apapa; 04/11/20 01:45 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I have been having an issue where I roll above the requirement on the die but still fail. I wonder if it's a bug with guidance? E.G. I roll to deceive the ogres that I will pay them; the die says I need a 7, and I roll a 9 but it tells me I failed the check.

Guidance is broken, hopefully they'll fix it soon.

P
pkr Offline
stranger
stranger
P
My friend and I encountered two bugs while being in the Putrid Bog near the quest for Kagha where you need to fight the Mud Mephits.
One Bug occurred as we kicked one Mephit into the water. It was on the ground of the see and we were stuck in combat and had to flee.
I died during this fight and after my friend was able to flee he tried to resurrect me. It wasn't possible. I died near the water. I could loot myself but no resurrection was possible.
A had to kick my dead body out of this "position".

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Nachthexe19
Not sure if this has been said already, but if you make a Zariel Tiefling with voice 4 it will use voice 2 in game. This only appears to be an issue with Zariel Tieflings and not the other 2 subraces.

Same thing has happened to me with Seldarine Drow male characters. Attempted to make a character with voice 3. I went back and double checked multiple times to make sure it was set to voice 3, but when I get to the opening of the game itself, the line "Ugh, my head!" is using voice 1, not voice 3. Not sure if this happens for Lolth-sworn Drow or not as I haven't attempted that just yet.

EDIT: Just made a Lolth-sworn Drow. Voice 3 actually works. Just can't get Seldarine Drow to have voice 3.

Last edited by Kevelor Liadon; 05/11/20 12:32 AM. Reason: New information about the bug(?)
Page 23 of 46 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard