Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#669129 22/06/20 08:52 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
134 hours….
That’s what it took me to finish my first play through…

I would like to simply say Thank you Larian. Thank you for this masterpiece, this incredible adventure!
I am a 38yo gamer, started playing more than 30 years ago, and always been attracted by RPG.
I loved DOS and finished it as well of course, but DOS 2 is just… Everything better than the first one…
DOS was the draft, DOS2 is the symphony! What a game, what a writing, it’s deep, punishing, tricky, unforgiving (Tactician mode)… My god it is hard to stop!
We really feel the game made by gamers for gamers, you can feel all the passion put in this game!
Many many studio should follow your example in terms of development, follow up and contact with the community..

Once again Larian, Thank you!

Waiting now for BG3…. Take your time, polish it… I will buy it without hesitation the day of the release!

Millou59 #669265 23/06/20 08:09 AM
Support
Support

Thank you.

Millou59 #669330 23/06/20 08:01 PM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Millou59
134 hours….
That’s what it took me to finish my first play through…

I would like to simply say Thank you Larian. Thank you for this masterpiece, this incredible adventure!
I am a 38yo gamer, started playing more than 30 years ago, and always been attracted by RPG.
I loved DOS and finished it as well of course, but DOS 2 is just… Everything better than the first one…
DOS was the draft, DOS2 is the symphony! What a game, what a writing, it’s deep, punishing, tricky, unforgiving (Tactician mode)… My god it is hard to stop!
We really feel the game made by gamers for gamers, you can feel all the passion put in this game!
Many many studio should follow your example in terms of development, follow up and contact with the community..

Once again Larian, Thank you!

Waiting now for BG3…. Take your time, polish it… I will buy it without hesitation the day of the release!

Registering only to say this, is great. Well done.

I only wanted to wait for BG3 too, but your little review intrigued me and I looked DOS2 up just today. As I read "online coop" I knew what a friend an me will be doing until the release of BG3 wink

Millou59 #726884 03/11/20 01:19 PM
@Millou59: I agree whole-heartedly!

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard