Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jhelzei Offline OP
OP Offline
So I get into an epic battle with the Spider Matriarch (for only the third time) and I can taste victory. I've got her down to under half her hit points, her little babies are crispy fried and her phase spider attendants have been sliced and diced. And then...the freakin' game crashes.

I know, the joys of early access. But that's one interminable battle I don't want to have to fight all over again (three more times.)

Is there any way that I can to, uh, warp reality and make Her Royal Badness disappear?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Jhelzei
So I get into an epic battle with the Spider Matriarch (for only the third time) and I can taste victory. I've got her down to under half her hit points, her little babies are crispy fried and her phase spider attendants have been sliced and diced. And then...the freakin' game crashes.

I know, the joys of early access. But that's one interminable battle I don't want to have to fight all over again (three more times.)

Is there any way that I can to, uh, warp reality and make Her Royal Badness disappear?

You can sneak past her. There are also other ways to the...

underdark.

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
E
apprentice
apprentice
E
You can sneak someone who wears the shoes that let you ignore webs behind her in forced turnbased. And then you just push her right down the hole.
It could be considered quite cheesy, but it does the trick.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Ectheldir
You can sneak someone who wears the shoes that let you ignore webs behind her in forced turnbased. And then you just push her right down the hole.
It could be considered quite cheesy, but it does the trick.

Cast feather fall or you get an Underdark version of bloody pancake.

Jhelzei Offline OP
OP Offline
Sneak just wasn’t working for me, even with a DEX 18 chat w/ Sneak. Then I figured out she was standing up after every time she fired an arrow at a spider egg. So the trick was to re-engage stealth immediately after firing.

And the other way to screw Ms. Spider Queen over was to burn her webs out from under her. She made quite a satisfying thump as she hit the ground for nearly 50 damage (twice!)

Now I need to deal with the two losers full of B.S. (literally!) at the bottom of that hole...

Last edited by Jhelzei; 06/11/20 01:56 PM.
Give your strongest character the websilk boots and cast invisibility on them. Then have them go in and push every creature off ledges. Push doesn't break invisibility, at least for now. (Hopefully they will fix it).

Link Copied to Clipboard