Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I was wondering if any of you fine folks can give me some hint as to how to re-enter the Shattered Sanctum after rescuing Halstin? Going in all goblins were neutral, and upon killing the three leaders I fast traveled out. I'd like to take the Underdark route to the Moonrise Towers but I can't seem to get back there without aggro'ing the 15 gobbies surrounding the area.

Thanks for any help!

addict
addict
I'll try to help with as little spoilers as possible.
1) You can kill the gobos. If you have a level 3 or better still level 4 party it is doable.
2) There are many other access points to the Underdark that will allow you to get where you want to go or even access the goblin camp interior
3) If you play again or load an older save, take a closer look at the door in Gut's chamber before fast traveling out. You will find another fast travel waypoint a little ways in.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thank you for your reply! Can't believe I missed the waypoint, oops! ^^

I can add to it that there are two more ways to enter the Underdark. One way in the swamp area which is hard to achieve just by exploration if you roleplay, and the other one is in the area connected to the well in the cursed village.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by frequentic
I can add to it that there are two more ways to enter the Underdark. One way in the swamp area which is hard to achieve just by exploration if you roleplay, and the other one is in the area connected to the well in the cursed village.

There are at least 3 in the cursed village alone. I think there are 7+ total.

enthusiast
enthusiast
And this is why I hate the teleport system laugh

addict
addict
I never found the moon puzzle in there either. smirk

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Imora DalSyn
I never found the moon puzzle in there either. smirk

"take a closer look at the door in Gut's chamber"

journeyman
journeyman
There are so many places hidden away in this game. That's one of it's many splendors. I'm still finding quite involved and wonderful story encounters/areas after 4 playthroughs.

Yes, it's really not that hard to take on the goblin village, once you have disposed of the leaders and everyone is red. Just head for the high ground, and start picking the little goobers off as you grease the buggers. It was a long, but very enjoyable battle.

addict
addict
That'd be the problem. I don't think I went in there.

stranger
stranger
Sometimes you can poison the drinking skull in the roasting dwarf area that cuts down a few of the entrance area, you can take down spike and his guard without aggroing everything and break as many drums as you can on the way. I normally do spike release volo, kill gut, release helsin, then the drow and then dror raglin. the turn based thing takes forever as npc's decide what their next move is. and High ground is a massive help.

crusty 61 lifetime gamer. Have some understanding of the building of games, really admire the artistry.

Link Copied to Clipboard