Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Now that I have rescued Halsin I have made the choice to add him to my team. As he shows up more like a familiar than a teammate I cannot feed him food to get him all healed up or give him potions. This is frustrating, but maybe intended?

More importantly however halsin cannot use his misty step spell or his healing word spell, making him borderline useless to me. Every time I try I get an "invalid target" error. It doesn't matter what I try to target, or where.

apprentice
apprentice
More specifically, they don't work in his bear form. They do work if you transform him into human form out of combat, though.

apprentice
apprentice
Druids can't cast spells when Wild Shaped (at that level).

K
stranger
stranger
K
Same issue for me. he wont do any of his caster stuff in bear form (which is fine) but i can't get him to drop bear form (which isn't so fine) unless I ask him to wait somewhere.

If I do ask him to wait somewhere, he drops out of bear form but as soon as I ask him to come with me again he, instantly goes back into bear form and I'm back to square one. It wasn't a big deal to clear out the goblins but it was annoying that he wouldn't work as seemingly intended.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Eh? say what? Add Halsim to the party?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Yeah, you can temporarily.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Missed that, in my new run I'll pay attention.

stranger
stranger
fwiw - I've managed to (I assume it's a bug though) get him to wander around out of bear form if I camp with him in my party. Then he wouldn't bear unless I told him to.

Link Copied to Clipboard