Print Thread
Page 15 of 50 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 49 50
enthusiast
enthusiast
[Linked Image]

Also this Githyanki Poison Wizard

journeyman
journeyman
Decided to give a lolth-sworn rogue a try and attempt an evil playthrough.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
During most conversations she's sporting a stankface, of course.

T
T
Originally Posted by zeel

During most conversations she's sporting a stankface, of course.

Only problem with that haircut is you can't have Shadowheart in the party also! wink

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Newest character, and second attempt at a warlock. She's noble-born, intelligent, and steadfastly loyal to the royal line (in her own way). I think I managed to capture some of her aristocratic haughtiness, wry humor, and cunning. Maybe. Possibly.

She's a "Great Old One" warlock for now, but will immediately be recast as "Archfey" if and when it's avaiable. And I'm really hoping the "Skilled" feat will become available at some point - she needs Nature and/or Medicine to round her out.

And, as always, sorry for the low quality. Frankly, I'm amazed my rig can run this game at all. Hats off to the devs; it's actually gotten a lot better!

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
My main character, Nathanael
[Linked Image]

And then, Opulancio Opulance, my evil and snob halfling warlock for the lulz!
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Sharet; 02/11/20 11:18 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by rodeolifant
I made a Shield Dwarf Battlemaster... It was lots of fun.

So I rolled another, and it was more fun.

I like the way you think.

old hand
old hand
Oh my god, Opulancio Opulance is a straight-up G!

enthusiast
enthusiast
My latest two characters, Fighter and Warlock.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Firesnakearies
Oh my god, Opulancio Opulance is a straight-up G!

He is a mad-(half)man

enthusiast
enthusiast
This reminds me, that we need a ZOOM functionality for the purpose of making Screens after we left the Character Generator. Because ingame i cant get a good shot on my Face.
Needs allways a Cutscene, Dialog or location where camera cant go through walls and thereby i can stay very close to it.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by TheHero
This reminds me, that we need a ZOOM functionality for the purpose of making Screens after we left the Character Generator. Because ingame i cant get a good shot on my Face.
Needs allways a Cutscene, Dialog or location where camera cant go through walls and thereby i can stay very close to it.

Look up the FFXIV camera mode, I want something like that :P.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Svalr
Originally Posted by TheHero

Look up the FFXIV camera mode, I want something like that :P.

Oooh yes! This game is beautiful and being able to enter a camera mode to take pretty pictures of our characters (and companions, for those inclined) would be awesome!

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
[Linked Image]
Mi personaje es un Semi Elfo príncipe
Clerigo de Imather el dios de los condenados , victimas
Lineaje bueno el busca la manera de curarse y proteger a todos , no recuerda nada de su pasado solo que en sueños recuerda bajos momentos en su reino como príncipe

Last edited by Roxeus; 03/11/20 11:55 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Name: Esbern Virtanen
- The name means "Divine Bear", and the surname "River".
If taken literally, the meaning is: "Divine Bear of River", but Esbern himself likes to explain it like this: "The Divine Bear overcomes river's stormy stream".

- By half-elven standards, Esbern has come of age, but even for ordinary people he is still young and naive. For true elves he is still a child.

Race: Half-elf
- Father: Baldurian merchant; Mom: Wood Elf

[Linked Image]

More about Esbern under the spoiler

Features and preferences:
- Loves to read, every new book must be read;

- Is fond for dark magic, but never uses it for bad purposes;

- He is not ashamed of his race, but because of being born in Baldur's Gate he feels different from others, so he hides the sharp tips of his ears behind his hair, thus "becoming" an ordinary person;

- His name was given by his mother, as a tribute to nature and respect for Wood Elves, so that Es will always remember where his roots come from;

- Poorly versed in nature and survival, which is a real paradox;

- But in history and magic, he is better than many;

- Agilious, he is especially good at hiding;

- Not strong, but this compensated by his incredible charisma;

- Good at conversations. Doesn't intimidate, but convinces or deceives;

- Unfortunately, he is bad in insighting and attention, and therefore believes everyone;

- He is gullible, but not stupid, these are two different things. He tries to see good in people and wants to help in any way he can, but you shouldn't consider him as a fool. He is capable of quick inferences;

- Likes to play pranks and joke, sometimes behaves just like a child;

- Respects each person choice, without trying to teach life and morality. However, if he sees that the choice affects destructively, he will act;

- Has nothing against using the powers of the tadpoles, 'cos it helps in their path and does no harm at the moment;

- Good listener. Doesn't consider himself as a leader and perceives his party exclusively as friends. He wants to be followed because they trust him, not because there is no other choice;

- Can talk with animals and adores them with all of his soul;

- Thinks of himself least;

- Sincere in everything he does;

- He can use dark magic, but he began to study necromancy quite recently, that’s why still poorly understands it and often confuses spells. This leads to funny but not dangerous situations.

Character story:
Esbern was born and raised in Baldur's Gate. His father met a beautiful wood elf in one of his trade travels and persuaded her to leave in the big city. As a result of their union, little Es was born.

From a young age, the boy was drawn to magic, showing interest in any kind of it. Including the "dark" one. Despite other people's prohibitions and instructions, boy sincerely didn't understand how one magic differs from another, if it is used correctly and does not harm anyone. So, in secret from everyone, Esbern began to learn the dangerous magic.

While boy was growing up, he continued to help his father in trade, and spent his free time in local bookstores. Having reached the age of majority, Esbern realized that he couldn't continue to stay in his native places: he was drawn to knowledge. It was too dangerous to practice dark magic in Baldur's Gate, and he wanted to learn the necromancy. At the age of twenty-two, he left his father's house, going for the first time on a solo journey in order to find a teacher and learn ‘the magic of the dead.’

Unfortunately, he was unable to advance far due to unexpected attack of the illithids who captured him on their ship.
So thats how Esbern's story began.

Main goals: Get rid of tadpoles; help friends; prove that dark magic can be used for good; learn necromancy.

His life quote is the words of his mother: ‘Remember, Esbern, now you are just a little bear cub for whom the rapid streams of life are too exciting and dangerous, but one day you will become a strong bear, able to overcome even the most powerful river flow. Remember, my little boy, no matter what difficulties you face, determination and desire to achieve your goal will help you reach the very end.’

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Dez Offline
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Sharet
My main character, Nathanael
[Linked Image]

And then, Opulancio Opulance, my evil and snob halfling warlock for the lulz!
[Linked Image]

... Your elf is strikingly similar to my dream-dude for my first character. Near identical.

... ... I did however make the dream-thing a female one for my second play-through. I could not stand that purple/pink-ish robe (or jewelry for that matter) on a male character - it was way too easy to reject him. x'D

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
stranger
stranger
[Linked Image]
Drow (the non spider ones because aaah spiders) - Trickery domain (Selune) Cleric (because I didint want whatsherface in my party) laugh

stranger
stranger
If we get more character customization into BG3 in the future (eg: face feature sliders instead of just pre-made faces, and armor/weapon customization), then I'd bother with a personalized character to enjoy and share. But until then, characters of a certain race and pre-made face all start to look the same. Meh. sad

[Linked Image]
546F6F206F6C6420746F2067616D652C20746F6F20796F756E6720746F2077617463682074686520776561746865722C200A746F6F206C617A7920746F206D616B652067616D65732C20746F6F20636F6D70756C7369766520746F2063617265206C6573732E
enthusiast
enthusiast
[Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
[Linked Image]
Felt like adding my tiefling's "dream partner"

OP Offline
Love the poison wizard, Zote!

RinRan - Unique look full of personality, and seriously impressive bio!

Page 15 of 50 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard