Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 38 39
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Soulcatcher30
Give me more screenshots of her.

screenshots part two (part on the previous page, did not fit in one message)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
enthusiast
enthusiast
I really liked her voice acting, her voice actress did a great job at making her sound creepy and on the edge.
I played a good Drow tho so I had to do a little Drowslaying xD.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Nice screenshots. Yeah, she's not the sexiest drow tbh, but still, she's pretty cute and the only drow romance we have. Really, I think only major problem for me is the that the skin could be darker. Her hair IS messy, but she's a cultist in a goblin camp, so... Wish we can get her as a companion. Maybe also an explanation in depth for why she left other drow and maybe the option to sway her to our cause instead of Absolute.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Nice screenshots. Yeah, she's not the sexiest drow tbh, but still, she's pretty cute and the only drow romance we have. Really, I think only major problem for me is the that the skin could be darker. Her hair IS messy, but she's a cultist in a goblin camp, so... Wish we can get her as a companion. Maybe also an explanation in depth for why she left other drow and maybe the option to sway her to our cause instead of Absolute.

Mintara is the sexiest drow, why not? Minthara is great, no need to change it to some other new drow character
Although, of course, I would like to see more drow in the game, but not at the expense of it

By the way, the game has not yet given us an understanding of what could be "our cause", but I hope it will be something fun, optionally evil. A way to gain power and respect. Otherwise I will choose the cult of the absolute

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
old hand
old hand

Pretty sure we will get more backstory on her since she is so interesting, and seems to be an important npc assuming she is left alive. As a companion would be nice but we will have to wait and see.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
If he left alive .. haha, you can say the same about Will

enthusiast
enthusiast
I wish there was an option to say: Hey Minthara, you know you have a tadpole in your head right? You don't believe me? Look into my mind!

Last edited by Kadajko; 27/10/20 11:03 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Love the character but as a drow I must kill her because she is weak in her belief that anything could be more powerful than Lolth.

63% of all statistics are completely made up ~ Abraham Lincoln
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Nabbs
Love the character but as a drow I must kill her because she is weak in her belief that anything could be more powerful than Lolth.

I have a theory that the Absolute is Lolth's proxy, or at least they are allies. I have argued in this post:

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=717682&Searchpage=1

Minthara obviously does not know about this or about the tadpole. Although who knows, we'll see.
So don't rush to kill Minthara wink It's not that simple with her.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

I have a theory that the Absolute is Lolth's proxy, or at least they are allies. I have argued in this post:

Probably allies but I bet she is using this as a test as well.

Originally Posted by OneManArmy

Minthara obviously does not know about this or about the tadpole. Although who knows, we'll see.
So don't rush to kill Minthara wink It's not that simple with her.

Well I hope they change her dialogue so more of my characters would consider siding with her. As the player I find her interesting, currently there is not enough information given to imply her way is better.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Kadajko
I wish there was an option to say: Hey Minthara, you know you have a tadpole in your head right? You don't believe me? Look into my mind!

The fact that there's not is such a weak point in the narrative, it's unreal.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
There are hints of Minthara's deep personal drama in this scene, though it likely spoils the romance. Perhaps later she will tell us herself when she can trust us enough.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Characteristics of Minthara:
Race: Lolth Drow
Health: 57 hp
Armor class: 16
Standard speed: 12
Size: Medium
Weight: 50 kilograms

Skills

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 15
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 18
Charisma: 16

Skill bonus: +3
Initiative: +6

Underwear color: brown (I got a bug when I used the option to inspect the character)

Alignment: presumably Lawful Evil. Evil is beyond doubt, the law is loyalty to the absolute and the presence of a certain code of honor, judging by the dialogue when trying to kill the main character and spare him after.

old hand
old hand
So far I've only killed her. But I'll do a just-be-evil-all-the-time-for-no-real-reason-but-for-the-sake-of-doing-an-"evil playthrough" playthrough next, and then I guess we'll be besties or something.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Have there been any data mining stuff about Minthara?

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Have there been any data mining stuff about Minthara?

+1 I'm interested too

https://baldursgate3.wiki.fextralife.com/Minthara

Minthara is a potential Companion in Baldur's Gate 3
Warrior Cleric and devote follower of "The Absolute", Minthara rallies his followers with force and a good amount of drow arrogance.
Where did they quote it from? This text is not in the game

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Lets revive it.

journeyman
journeyman
She's fun character for sure. As a Lolth Eld Knight, my justification for not attacking her is "Why she turned her back to Lolth?" I am looking at it as. I am doing Lolth's will, what is stripping my Goddess of her Drow. I will find the root cause of it. Kill it and free all her subjects to serve under Lolth once again. So for now, she is only there for me to investigate!

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Mezbarrena
She's fun character for sure. As a Lolth Eld Knight, my justification for not attacking her is "Why she turned her back to Lolth?" I am looking at it as. I am doing Lolth's will, what is stripping my Goddess of her Drow. I will find the root cause of it. Kill it and free all her subjects to serve under Lolth once again. So for now, she is only there for me to investigate!

I think this is an option for the "chaotic evil" passage. Help Minthara deal with the Absolute, then betray her for Lolth, who wants to punish her for apostasy.

I like this option, it will appeal to both Lolth fans and Minthara fans. But in this case, I will help Minthara and get more trust and respect from her by protecting her from the clerics of Lolth. Together with Minthara we can be a good team and against everyone, including the cult of the Absolute who deceived her with a tadpole, clerics of Lolth, and good characters who will condemn our methods - that would be a lot of fun.

I think this is how the perfect path of "lawful evil" should be. This is the path that will allow you to combine honor and friendship, evil roleplay and personal gain. I would like this roleplay, and I really hope that Larian will make it possible.

stranger
stranger
I love her as well...too bad I have to slaughter all the Druids to get in her pants

Page 5 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard