Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
The target always dies from Colossus Slayer damage when you try to knock them unconscious.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Knock Unconscious needs to be replaced with a non-lethal toggle

veteran
veteran
That's the feedback I've submitted at every possible collection point as well. "Fighting non-lethally" as a toggle, that will just ensure that if damage is dealt to reduce a target to zero, fitting the normal requirements for it (you can't non-lethal with a fireball), that it will be non-lethal damage.

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
Considering the issues with non-lethal messing up quests and not working within the scope of the game it needs a lot more work than a toggle. It was talked about in a prior thread Knock out has no point? I had made, interesting to learn that was the issue I had with my character killing rather than knocking out though.

Last edited by FelLich; 13/11/20 03:18 AM.
veteran
veteran
Agreed, yeah... there's a lot more wrong with it than just that... But just being able to nominate your non-lethal intent and have it apply where applicable would be a good start.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yeah they need to put in more permutations for defeating someone but letting them live.

Nettie being the most obvious one. Halsin could reward you for not killing his apprentice and she should be grateful. Instead, she attacks you again even if Halsin is back.

Link Copied to Clipboard