Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 46 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 45 46
X
stranger
stranger
X
When clicking on the dead BOAR somewhere in the middle of the map and choosing the MEDICINE chat option a WISDOM roll will ensue. Unfortunately it never rolls. The game is working but I am stuck in the Dice screen and cannot continue/ roll. Alt + F4 / reload is the only option.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/yC16Ldd

When I talk to Okta in the druid grove after she has given me soup and she tells me that she has no more food for me, she is not shown on the screen.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
M
stranger
stranger
M
I think her name is Nadira. The tiefling being attacked who has a soul coin. After the battle she did her dialog with one character, then did the dialog with a second character, including a line about being pickpocketed since she gave the coin to the first character.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Meredith
I think her name is Nadira. The tiefling being attacked who has a soul coin. After the battle she did her dialog with one character, then did the dialog with a second character, including a line about being pickpocketed since she gave the coin to the first character.

I play in german.
She gave the soul coin to the first character.
All other chars got the same lines from her as the first char, but only the first char got the coin.
I always used persuation to convince her that I have been kidnapped by Illithids.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/cpTG7th

Another thing not translated in german.
I look at the create water spell given by the raindancer staff.
The staff is still in the inventory of the merchant, but I do not think this matters.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/Ife3Ob1

This guy (Aradin) is either stuck in this pose or he repeatedly jumps on the chair and back.
In my game he was the only one of the 3 people near the gate who survived.

Edit: Looks like I have problems to post images.
As I have written, Aradin in the druid grove gets often stuck in the environment.

Last edited by Madscientist; 13/11/20 07:36 PM.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/HNjvHv8

Another not translated quest entry in german.

Edit: Looks like I have problems to post images.
In my quest to find the githyanki cure, the first entry is not translated to german.

Last edited by Madscientist; 13/11/20 07:35 PM.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/1QhjtTt

In the combat log, "rite of thorns" is not translated to german.
Its what the druids cast all the time in the center of the grove.

veteran
veteran
This sentence is also not translated to german when you talk to Lakrissa.
The rest of her dialogue was translated.

https://imgur.com/a/wRvuDjR

veteran
veteran
In the owlbear cave I went to the chest near the statue.
Shadowheart asks me not to open it.
I selected the sense motive dialogue option.
I saw the dice roll screen, but clicking with the mouse did mothing.

I had to close the game because there was no other way to to get out of this screen.

veteran
veteran
Problems with weight limit.

Each char has a weight limit show in the inventory screen.
Nothing happens when you exeed this limit.
Only when the weight is very much higher you move slower or not at all.

expected behaviour:
Something should happen when you go above the number in the inventory screen, not when you go above an unknown higher number.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Muku
With the recent patch I fired up the game to see the new changes and/or try to see about what things I may have missed. Logged on my cleric save and headed to the mage tower in the underdark, explored it from the main entrance to the bottom, activated the elevator at the ground floor and went all the way up top. I saved on each floor and triggered a fight with the automaton up top when I didn't recite the play/poem correctly. I figured I'd reload just to see what the outcome was with the correct poem and it crashed to desktop, every single time I loaded it the game would crash. Tried turning off and on Vulcan & DX 11, turned all settings down low, updated drivers, etc. and experienced the same thing. I ran another character and tried to do the same thing (made a bee-line right for the tower early on), and experienced some crashing to desktop frequently with loads here but not consistently like with my cleric save.

Update #2: Still not able to open that cleric save file, but noticing far less crashes when I play on my warlock other than the odd rag doll glitch when a body goes flying in combat!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Haldin: "You imperilled the grove" Says it constantly when I return to camp.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/ybHRLAZ

A house in the goblin village.
If my char tries to click on any of the books or shelves my char starts running around all over the place even though she stands right next to it.
Running around could trigger fights fast.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Wyll is one buggy fella. He is disappointed in me after leaving the burning village alledgely having done nothing to help. After some research i unbugged it a bit by going to the noble though back door (locked one with cutscene), i got the quest to rescue the kidnapped what's his name but the quest still states i couldn't save anyone in the village.
Then i took Wyll near the windmill and oh boy was he a pain in the ass. 1. knocked goblin out with Laezel far from Wyll -> he didn't join the dialogue. 2. knocked goblin out with MC -> somehow i kept killing him even though pressing knock out. Many times. Or making him unconscious and unresponsive. 3. knocked out properly, Wyll says his part and wants me to kill the gob, i kill it, Wyll proceeds to yell 'what have you done, i had questions'. 4. refuse to kill the gob, 3 companions disapprove, Wyll furious. I used to like Wyll, you know.
- peacefull encounter with githyanki patrol - i should search bodies for clues but no githyanki bodies, no clues.
- after abovementioned and removing Laezel from party i can't interact with her in the camp, can't re-add
- there were also this few reloads when i featherflied from spiders to underdark and Laezel could do nothing in the fight sans walking, action dot and triangle present but somehow couldn't attack, throw, drink, anything
- game crashes when i change windows too quickly after clicking load
- karlach(?) quest not ending - killed palladins and i tell her about it over and over, quest log doesn't update
- camera gets stucked on cliffs
- Shadowheart reveals she is a cleric of Shar like i haven't seen it on her charakter sheet every day... Big news, girl
- similarly, Astarion walks a few days naked in my camp cause i gave his +1 armor to Wyll, i see those fangs when he speaks, i see his bite Marks, we have an awkward and unsurprising naked scene when he wants to suck me (oh rly, how could he be a vamp?!) and goes away into the forest, showing me some glorious scarifications on his (naked) back. Some time later he gets laid and insists i shan't see his scars cause he hasn't seen them himself. A bit too late, buddy. Couldn't he get some victorian undershirt to prevent me from seeing his back?
- characters that aren't in active party don't rest, don't regenerate

D
stranger
stranger
D
oh, forgot about Halsin(haslin?) which i rescued, talked to, and he escapes the dungeon... but steps on a tiny fire surface and dies. Instadeath, while in full health (20+)
- i tried the classic bg tactic 'get aggro, close door, wait for their archers to come to the door' while exiting goblins' ruined temple. Goblins shoot through closed door -.^
- Shadowheart sometimes keeps the 'roll' symbol above her head till the end of fight after she saves from something. Never happened with others

veteran
veteran
I went to camp and pet the dog when I saw him in the camp for the first time.
Now my char moves around without moving her legs, like she is floating.

veteran
veteran
In the goblin village is a statue and shadowheart has a cutscene there.
If I chose the persuation dialogue option the game gets always stuck in the dice screen.

stranger
stranger
Hi there and thank you for making a wonderful game!

Some common bugs I've noticed:

When I use second button on the top floor of tower in Underdark (revealed by ring), my character spawns under the moving terrain (female drow).

2. Sometimes when I press Win+D (minimize all) while playing in pseudo-fullscreen mode (borderless window), I cant maximize it. But I can't reproduce this bug right now, maybe fixed? Playing with d3d11.

3. Sometimes when I use quick load (F8) it freezes at ~60%.

4. As noted above, it seems client has memory leaks (16+ GB after few hours of playing).

5. In some battles NPCs make their decisions very slowly (~10-15s) for my gaming PC.

And one critical bug:

6. There is no Menzoberranzan city with exclusive drow adventures. Fix it, please. :3

Last edited by Menzoberra; 15/11/20 02:17 PM.
veteran
veteran
Near a broken bridge I find a dead pig.
When I look at it I have a conversation with Astarion.
The game got stuck in the dice screen.
I closed the game and the next time it worked without problems.

Page 25 of 46 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard