Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 44 45
addict
addict
I'm going to guess and say that a patch is coming on Monday.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Vhaldez

But tomorrow is still a possibility, right? ;(

“There is only one thing we say to Death:
Not today.”
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Vamathi

[Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
Eh, not gonna lie, an update or a patch would make me happy, but I don't mind waiting. Re-watching some of my fav TV series and re-playing some games in the meantime, who knows, maybe somewhere down the line I will get so bored of waiting between patches that I will actually manage to finish some games that have been on my 'to-do' list since ages. And speaking of another games, for sure Cyberpunk 2077 will be a good distraction between BG3 patches. smile Given CD Projekt won't delay it... again. Which I am betting they will. It's become a meme at this point. laugh

Well, it's that orrrr.... reading books or... brushing up my tablet and actually start drawing again. Got tons of inspirations already. We'll see. Got over a year until the game's fully out anyway. Got a lot of time too, unless... an airplane conveniently crashes on my apartment complex of course. wink

veteran
veteran

You can check this.

https://steamdb.info/app/1086940/depots/

I'll be making sure that baby Yoda is safe -- I worry about that guy.

veteran
veteran

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit

Now that is comedy gold. laugh Looks like real late april fools joke too. wink

But no, it's the first time I read this and rofl. Whoever wrote that article must've been real salty. wink Or ate too many onions. wink

old hand
old hand
All of the games on my Steam wishlist have been pushed back to 2021, Assassin's Creed: Valhalla went Epic exclusive (boooo) and Cyberpunk is off the table because it's first person only. frown

Maybe it's time to risk MMO addiction once again.

addict
addict
I just hope CP2077 doesn't get pushed past 2020, since, well, the tabletop game was Cyberpunk 2020.

Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla went Epic exclusive (boooo)

Whaaaat? Wow, I'm not up-to-date with game news. Personally I'm not that bothered since I'm not planning on playing AC anytime soon, but I didn't expect this. At all.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Originally Posted by Uncle Lester
I just hope CP2077 doesn't get pushed past 2020, since, well, the tabletop game was Cyberpunk 2020.

Whaaaat? Wow, I'm not up-to-date with game news. Personally I'm not that bothered since I'm not planning on playing AC anytime soon, but I didn't expect this. At all.

Same reaction lol. I won't play it but it makes it even look worse than the SkillUp review.

veteran
Online Content
veteran
I despise AC since the first chapter (and still tried to play at least half of them at some point), so I can't really say that it going EGS-exclusive bothers me that much.
Especially since regardless of where you play the game, it will still launch on the crappy (but at least serviceable) Uplay client.

Still, I wonder if Ubisoft is actually getting out of the deal more than they are losing by not being on Steam.
EA and Microsoft both backtracked HARD in that sense.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Nyanko
Originally Posted by Uncle Lester

Same reaction lol. I won't play it but it makes it even look worse than the SkillUp review.

I need to see that review... I didn't have great expectations nor will I play them soon, but I'd be happy if new AC games were good in general.

journeyman
journeyman
You can check this.

Why would you show this to my anxious brain. Last record update 3 hours ago.
*shakes Steam for update*

Not today.”
enthusiast
enthusiast
You can check this.

It's worth noting the patches on SteamDB get updated all the time when they change stuff or add new things to it.
The patches being changed recently doesn't necessarily mean we're getting them in the immediate future.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Topgoon
Originally Posted by Flafnir

I find it a bit questionable to patch on Friday. When I think back to the last 2 patches and the bugs that still exist, I don't want to imagine what could go wrong with it.

+1

Remember when one of the patches denied players access to their existing saved games? Anything can happen - much safer to patch early in the week to ensure you have time to fix anything you break (instead of forcing weekend work).

And how I remember it. That's why I wrote it. All the screams Friday Patch are okay, have not even rudimentarily put themselves in a position where everything can go wrong and then find weekend work okay. There is a saying. A plan is only so good until the first enemy contact

veteran
Online Content
veteran

If that can calm you down, it's been updated every few hours since past Friday and as you can see we are still waiting, so yeah: that's almost meaningless.
I mean, it tells us we are getting a patch 3 at some point in the near future, but that was already a given and it doesn't tell us exactly when.

Last edited by Tuco; 13/11/20 12:35 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Bukke
It's worth noting the patches on SteamDB get updated all the time when they change stuff or add new things to it.
The patches being changed recently doesn't necessarily mean we're getting them in the immediate future.

I am aware, it was even updated on Wednesday this week no?
I could take some time off from checking on all the media, but I also don't want to miss next patch wink

Not today.”
B
stranger
stranger
B
AC Valhalla is also available on uPlay/Ubistore.

veteran
Online Content
veteran
Originally Posted by Bernkastel
AC Valhalla is also available on uPlay/Ubistore.

Fuck that too, by the way.

Originally Posted by Tuco
I despise AC since the first chapter (and still tried to play at least half of them at some point), so I can't really say that it going EGS-exclusive bothers me that much.
Especially since regardless of where you play the game, it will still launch on the crappy (but at least serviceable) Uplay client.

Still, I wonder if Ubisoft is actually getting out of the deal more than they are losing by not being on Steam.
EA and Microsoft both backtracked HARD in that sense.

I wouldn't say I despise them but I definitely grew sick of the repetitive nature of the games. I played all the AC games up until Black Flag but I couldn't finish it and that's where I ended my first round. I picked it back up for Origins and loved every minute of it... I then made the mistake of buying Odyssey which again was just too much of the same thing. It's not that the AC Franchise is bad it's that they put them out every year and they are all too similar. I need that 3 or 4 year break between games for them to feel fresh and fun again. So yeah, If I ever pick up Valhalla it won't be until it's on sale for 15 bucks.

Page 5 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 44 45

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard