Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Vhaldez #732738 11/11/20 10:58 PM
S
Banned
Banned
S
I could not care less about Balsin if i tried. He is a non entity as far as am concerned. Im gonna push him into some deep hole the first chance i get.

Kagha changing her mind so easily is just another symptom of horrible writing of that whole section. Because the writers dont want to really condemn the "druids" or Kagha, but instead sort of sit on two chair at once, which is why you cant talk to anyone about any of the immediately obvious logically following additions, extensions and any sort of underlying reasons or motivations. Or anything.

Today while playing a new game i got into the grove inner sanctum from the caves with goblins. Went into the library, opened the section where the drow corpse is, looted most of Netties room. Then i chugged the invisibility potion, thinking to pickpocket that missing tile to open the basement, but as soon as i stepped into the room where Kagha was holding the trial - sneaking and invisible - the game took me out of invisibility and just pushed me into the trial.

Fuck that kind of game design.

Surface R #732828 12/11/20 03:06 AM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Surface R
I could not care less about Balsin if i tried. He is a non entity as far as am concerned. Im gonna push him into some deep hole the first chance i get.

Kagha changing her mind so easily is just another symptom of horrible writing of that whole section. Because the writers dont want to really condemn the "druids" or Kagha, but instead sort of sit on two chair at once, which is why you cant talk to anyone about any of the immediately obvious logically following additions, extensions and any sort of underlying reasons or motivations. Or anything.

Today while playing a new game i got into the grove inner sanctum from the caves with goblins. Went into the library, opened the section where the drow corpse is, looted most of Netties room. Then i chugged the invisibility potion, thinking to pickpocket that missing tile to open the basement, but as soon as i stepped into the room where Kagha was holding the trial - sneaking and invisible - the game took me out of invisibility and just pushed me into the trial.

I can say that happens VERY rarely. I've done a ton of sneaking around and invisible stalking around in this game, and it almost never forces you into a cutscene which breaks your stealth. Kagha is one of the few exceptions.

Vhaldez #732882 12/11/20 05:01 AM
S
Banned
Banned
S
I was talking about this specific case - in a thread that is about this specific quest line and character - NOT about the whole game. So i dont see any point in your reply.
And its not a cutscene.

Surface R #732957 12/11/20 07:54 AM
B
apprentice
apprentice
B

Yea for a game that claims to be allowing infinite player choice there is far too much railroading in this act. I'm still blown away by the fact that we can't avoid the fight at the gate against the goblins even if we want to side with them from the start!

Bleeblegum #732993 12/11/20 09:25 AM
Vhaldez Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Bleeblegum
Yea for a game that claims to be allowing infinite player choice there is far too much railroading in this act. I'm still blown away by the fact that we can't avoid the fight at the gate against the goblins even if we want to side with them from the start!
The game's morality seems very stacked against Goblins and in favour of Tieflings. The druid circle itself exemplifies this; they see Tieflings as unnatural abominations but still give them shelter in the grove, while not even stopping and thinking about the totally natural Goblin population. As Halsin says, you have to care about all of Sylvanus' creatures, but Goblins are really far down that list.

Vhaldez #733273 12/11/20 08:34 PM
F
journeyman
journeyman
F
I'm ignorant of general D&D lore but aren't goblins more or less just a bunch of savages? Kind of dumb, tendency for violent solutions not really all that diplomatic. You're definitely railroaded as the story currently is, but goblins don't exactly strike me as ever being much more than pawns for someone else. In which case killing their leadership (Tadpole crew) "saves" them since they'd probably calm down with the massive mobilization against the other locals. The Teiflings, they're straight up refugee stereotype so it'd be hard to see them as anything other than sympathetic. Regarding Kagha, the killing of the kid comes across more as a fuck up on her part. An aside, I don't really care about the kid dying in so far as it's inconvenient when dealing with the general grove issues. I mean even with the grove invasion I view it more as a pain to have to go around finding every Teifling to kill rather than the killing themselves being bad/evil. Back to Kagha, she wants to be tough and naturally takes it too far if you don't step in. This is also made more clear by her whole dealing with the shadow druids where they sold her a bit and she thought it was the right thing to do. Sealing off the grove is obviously an extreme measure but it's not absurd to believe someone would pursue it and probably hints that she's generally afraid (see real life). It's also not all that wild that you can talk her out of it as while she certainly is headstrong she also seems susceptible to charismatic people. After all to convince her to back off from the kid and abandoning the Shadows requires some good (lucky) charisma, if Halsin returns she also backs down really quickly.

FelLich #733289 12/11/20 08:54 PM
Vhaldez Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by FelLich
I'm ignorant of general D&D lore but aren't goblins more or less just a bunch of savages? Kind of dumb, tendency for violent solutions not really all that diplomatic. You're definitely railroaded as the story currently is, but goblins don't exactly strike me as ever being much more than pawns for someone else. In which case killing their leadership (Tadpole crew) "saves" them since they'd probably calm down with the massive mobilization against the other locals. The Teiflings, they're straight up refugee stereotype so it'd be hard to see them as anything other than sympathetic.
The idea is that Tieflings are unnatural (extraplanar) and Goblins are natural (from Faerûn). I have to admit that when we start factoring in that druids can talk to animals and most of them are more intelligent than Goblins, things start getting a little confusing. You can have intricate conversation with a bear, but a Goblin is always a stereotypical working class Londoner. The Goblins have also taken up worshiping the Absolute, which upset their natural place under Maglubiyet's control. There is even a Maglubiyet priest held captive in the Goblin camp.

None of the druids act like human beings during this quest. At least, if we assume that Halsin taught them his values. If he somehow ignored the fact that his entire grove is a bunch of xenophobic bigots that just needed a reason to hate, I sure hope they explain that later down the line.

Vhaldez #733319 12/11/20 09:38 PM
S
Banned
Banned
S
Those issues should be decided based on such generalizations but on actual behavior of each group as we experience it. Goblins are not enemies because they are "a bad race" they are enemies because they are attacking and trying to kill everyone except True Souls. Refugees cannot be considered a single mind hive group, because they consist of many different personalities - who use to be ordinary people in Elturel. They are not enemies simply because they are not attacking anyone.
And they cannot be held responsible for attacks by a completely different third fing party.

They can be held responsible as a sort of obvious stupid mistake - made by stupid idiots who dont even want to consider any other reason because they are apparently braindead, but not in a way where the player is prevented of even mentioning it, asking why would anyone think that, or pointing out to the Druids that hey... you are getting attacked with or without refugees around.

The problem is not that the Druids "hate the refugees" - the problem is that they are blaming them for the attacks from a completely separate force - based on nothing! Which is beyond idiotic. If the situation was normal then maybe the Druids could say, "Ach, those are all hellspawn! We dont want them in our grove! Get out you devils!" like any other normal xenophobe and person frightened of "devils" would. But thats not the situation.

The "devils" angle is barely mentioned at all, even if it doesnt make any sense in this specific situation - why - because the third force attacking all of them has nothing to do with it!
And the refugees dont want to stay in the Grove at all. They want to get out of there. But cant because they will all be killed - by the third force. A force that will not leave druids alone after they are done with the refugees. The force that is attacking and killing everyone in the area.

Ive said this already at least five times...

Svalr #733356 12/11/20 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Svalr
Did anyone else feel like ...

Kagha changed her mind too easily?
It was too simple to convince her to turn against the Shadow Druids, she's so fickle.

It requires 2 checks if memory serves, on top of finding the evidence and confronting her about it (which is gated behind a perception check). How many hoops do you want to jump through to get to the fireworks factory?

Vhaldez #733382 12/11/20 10:55 PM
F
journeyman
journeyman
F
Halsin seems more "worldly" while the rest of grove, or about 90% of them, are introverts and xenophobic. Halsin allowed the Teiflings refuge while several members of the grove were, silently, against it. Since Halsin was/is the Arch Druid there was no questioning this decision even if many were against it. Once he ran off to save the world and got himself captured Kagha took the reins and so the xenophobia was now permitted to be expressed publicly. Now the dislike for outsiders may have always been there, or the shadow druids may have been fanning the xenophobia within the entire grove rather than just Kagha. Of course, if this is the case, then Larian may need to better flesh this out through secondary options such as conversations between characters, notes and other such things. Realistically there doesn't actually have to be concrete facts for people to hate a group of outsiders even if they have nothing to do with the current issue, there just has to be an issue and someone to aim the blame. After all once they force out the Teiflings and enact the ritual they don't have to care about the outside world, so those demonkin gotta go.

A question that could be better explained is how well Halsin managed his grove. I mean going by what we have so far, he's done a shit job of it. He bailed as soon as he heard about the underground fort/temple and he joins our merry little band if we save the grove. There really doesn't seem to be much concern on his part about what happens in the Grove. He seems far more interested in the larger issue of dark magic saturating the land around Moonrise tower. If it turns out he's been focusing more on this big picture issue rather than his Grove that would explain why the xenophobia had become so prevalent.

I wouldn't say the Teiflings are a hivemind, they're a fairly diverse group, it's simply that they aren't a bunch of little shits towards you no matter what you do. Currently, personally, the most satisfying outcome with that grove is killing most of the druids(99.9% of them) then wiping out the goblins. Most definitely not a good guy go but damn are those druids annoying.

Vhaldez #733857 13/11/20 08:22 PM
Vhaldez Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
There is now a thread to make a neutral path for Kagha.

Vhaldez #733978 14/11/20 12:07 AM
R
journeyman
journeyman
R
Originally Posted by Vhaldez
Originally Posted by Demoulius

That said people often confuse druids who roleplay their alignment and neutrality well. They have alot of things that they dont care about and some things they care about to the degree that they would kill people for transgressing on it. I dont think 'druids have to be some form of neutral' is still in the game for PC's but generally thats how they were always portrayed.

Druids care about nature and their grove so they would be upset if someone upset that balance. They are also rational beings who can understand that the Tieflings have a concrete option to get out of their hair if they would actually bother to help them. If you "side with" the druids now Kagha encourages you to genocide the refugees because she is xenophobic and part of a hate group. That is bad writing.

Originally Posted by Demoulius

If id have to voice a complaint it would be that to many of the druids inside the grove (where you find her threatening the child) have no issues with it whatsoever. THAT is abit off. Them respecting her rank is 1 thing but seeing no problem with it another.

This plays into that idea that the other druids are scared of the refugees destroying their livelihood (even though the Halfing trader is fine with them) and look to Kagha the demagogue for easy answers. I don't understand how they think Kagha is doing what is needed had you not conveniently showed up to do it for her, since she never undertakes anything against the Tieflings on her own initiative.

Some things to clarify there. Some druid care about balance. Others are the embodiment of the furies of nature. The Druids of Malar for example delights in to hunting and murdering sensient being in ritual hunts and most of them are even were creature. Khaga is two things. An High Elf (Or sun elf) that by nature are very Elitist and not open toward outsiders and is also more Alligned toward the Shadow Druids the shadow Druids are problematic and often are also very cruel and unforgiving as for them outsiders are always a threat to be dealt with. Now combine this two things and you have Khaga a Druid that wants to protect her circle at all costs even at the price to eliminate the refugees that she sees as threat. Stealing an idol is always a grave offence for a normal druid but for a Shadow Druid? Steal an idol from them is a death sentence.
Khaga represent the extremist druids that believe it or not are not a rarity in the Forgotten Realms and they can also stay in a Druidic circle with other Druids that don't share her point of view.

Now Tiefling. They don't come from HELL or the Abyss. They are not Devils nor Demons they are just poor sod that have Demonic or Devil blood most of them even Indirectly. You don't become a Tiefling you are born as one. They grew up not trusted or even rejected by civilization in many cases because of the Heritage they have. But they don't are necessarily evil they can become evil but most of the time is for their hard life rather than their Lineage. They are often the Underdog and not by choice but because of prejudice. Yes some of them can become evil by direct Lineage influence but most of them are just people that happen to have ancestry with a Demon or a Devil

Surface R #733987 14/11/20 12:38 AM
R
journeyman
journeyman
R
Of curse countries in our Medieval times had borders. They were fing kingdoms. Countries had borders since first countries were invented.
They may not have been as precisely defined and marked as modern ones but they sure existed and people sure did get pissed off about them and other dirty foreigners getting into places where they dont belong.

Thats not the problem here. The problem is that the reason why there is animosity towards refugee Tieflings - by Druids is never explained in a way that would make any sense in this setting and its lore. Especially in the situation where a third force is attacking everyone. This is not a case of Earth borders and politics and problems, modern ones or historic ones.

The whole sub plot is based only on vapid extremely superficial generalizations without any background or any specifics, and the same kind of blunt cheap generalizations are used in the trial. The player is never allowed to argue or ask or point out the most obvious issues about the whole deal.

Khaga idea is this: Once the refugees are gone, whichever way - she can cast the big ritual and seal the Grove, mkay?

Well... okay, bu that immediately raises several really obvious questions.

1. If the ritual will protect the grove... why doesnt she just do it and protect everyone?

2. If the refugees are creating any issue why that could not work...like maybe there isnt enough food for everyone, why are we never told anything about it and we cant even ask about it.

3. Obviously - a druid grove should not suffer from any food problems even with refugees around.

4. Why does anyone think that attacks are happening only because of refugees? Is that based on any info at all? Where the F did they get that idea?

5. Wouldn't Druids be extremely miffed about bands of Goblins killing everything and burning and destroying everything they can around them?

6. If Khaga is a Shadow Druid and if that isnt just used to show "she is evil" - then she should consider everyone enemies. Especially the Goblins.

7. If the Grove is sealed from the outside - doesnt that mean all the Druids would be trapped inside and unable to do anything about a Goblin army ravaging the whole area?

8. Do they want to stay sealed inside the Grove... forever?

9. Wouldnt they want to know more about this army thats attacking everyone?

... And on and on and on , these kinds of questions never stop because the whole situation setup is done so badly it cannot exist unless all these considerations are simply removed and not allowed to be considered.

And the trial is even worse. The player never even gets a chance to ask about any of these most basic and obvious considerations.

So i played in the Forgotten realms since the second edition i can explain some things:
1) Usually when such ritual is done is to protect the specific druidic circle. Druidic circles often are zone in the wilderness where there is a Mystical force usually dependant on a natural artifact or simply tied of one of the nature Gods ((in this case the Artifact of Silvanus) normally any druidic circle will forbhid the access even close to a zone like that if not for very specific and lack of choices cases. And the artifact was stolen that was a great offence enough for any druid figures a Shadow Druid like Khaga they are very extremist.

2)For the druid the concept of food and suvivability is tied also with local natural resources. THe refugees are many and they require a lot of food. They would hunt around for wild animals to feed theyrself if allowed to stay permanently they will cut trees and plant crops ruining the natural fauna and flora and the echosystem of the place that is in part already proved considering we have a village not much distant from it.

3)Wrong. Druids use divine powers to create food even with that sort of spell is not something they can abuse that would bring down the balance they strive for. Nor they can allow the refugees to deplete the natural resources around.

4)It is a common staple of the druidic circles. A stranger is a potential trouble. Many stranger is a potential threat. Not to mention those strangers were seeking shelter from the druid. The old Archdruid accepted this because he represent the more tollerant druid part. However more numbers more attention. More attention more dangers for theyr sacre circle.

5)Goblin are not considered inherently a threat by Druid per se. Unless those goblins are attacking them directly however Goblin are often seen by druid as part of nature as well as they have a tribal society and not a civilized one. Goblins don't make crops nor build cities they just live in the wilderness and are opportunistic in nature. A goblin pack would hardly attack a druidic circle is more like to prey on paesants or adventurers attacking in numbers.

6)Again for shadow druids and also for normal Druid goblins are seen like creature that despite of everything live with nature as they have primitive tribal society. They would accept more gladly a tribe of Goblin nearby than a pack of people that want to get settled also the goblin of this story are not acting natural they are driven forward and bold by this faith of the absolute. Goblins usually prey in easy targets.

7)Is a ritual of isolation quite common in to Druidic traditions. Is a Ritual that isolate the circle that protects the relic and preserve the heart of the druidic circle. Usually Druids rely in this ritual to shield theyr Circle from danger. They can just do that allow the situation to unfold with the time and then resume the ritual to open the circle again.

8)Not forever. But theyr priority is preserve the druidic Circle probably they will be sealed inside till will be more safe for them to break the seal.

9)On normal circumstance they could. However since a Shadow Druid was chosen as the second Archdruid while the other was away that priority changed. The old Archdruid actually was out seeking answers he also examinated the tadpole and got attacked by a drow that was infected by it. This also answer why they are so on edge at what is happening round. They have the refugees then they had a Nautiloid crashing nearby the groove. On top of that the old Archdruid was attacked by a drow infected with a tadpole. This combination of circumstances is already aggravating a situation that was hard to start with.

Last edited by Rieline; 14/11/20 12:41 AM.
Rieline #734117 14/11/20 09:44 AM
Vhaldez Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Rieline
Some things to clarify there. Some druid care about balance. Others are the embodiment of the furies of nature. The Druids of Malar for example delights in to hunting and murdering sensient being in ritual hunts and most of them are even were creature. Khaga is two things. An High Elf (Or sun elf) that by nature are very Elitist and not open toward outsiders and is also more Alligned toward the Shadow Druids the shadow Druids are problematic and often are also very cruel and unforgiving as for them outsiders are always a threat to be dealt with. Now combine this two things and you have Khaga a Druid that wants to protect her circle at all costs even at the price to eliminate the refugees that she sees as threat. Stealing an idol is always a grave offence for a normal druid but for a Shadow Druid? Steal an idol from them is a death sentence.
Khaga represent the extremist druids that believe it or not are not a rarity in the Forgotten Realms and they can also stay in a Druidic circle with other Druids that don't share her point of view.

Now Tiefling. They don't come from HELL or the Abyss. They are not Devils nor Demons they are just poor sod that have Demonic or Devil blood most of them even Indirectly. You don't become a Tiefling you are born as one. They grew up not trusted or even rejected by civilization in many cases because of the Heritage they have. But they don't are necessarily evil they can become evil but most of the time is for their hard life rather than their Lineage. They are often the Underdog and not by choice but because of prejudice. Yes some of them can become evil by direct Lineage influence but most of them are just people that happen to have ancestry with a Demon or a Devil

I'm aware of all of these things but at times it seems as though the narrative is not. Kagha is an extremist Shadow Druid and her followers are at various stages down that road, but this used to be Halsin's grove. He has a polar opposite philosophy, how did Kagha manage to turn that around in an indeterminate amount of time? How is seemingly no one aware of the potential threat of Shadow Druid infiltration in the first place, considering their grove's belief system 180'ed possibly overnight?

As for the Tieflings; if that is indeed the case, why even view them as unnatural in the first place? It makes for an uncomfortable analogue to have your (Black and Asian) "refugee race" be literally blood-cursed...

Vhaldez #734202 14/11/20 02:42 PM
R
journeyman
journeyman
R
The old Archdruid when you meet him explain that the circle lost his way. Probably it was a process that was started even before the Refugee arrival. That Circle has also a particular story on the past. If you examinate the slates you can see the place had a very problematic past. I assume what Khaga did was slowly convincing the other druids and bring them to her side. Also not all extremists druids are Shadow Druid. Consider that Sylvanus is not a good oriented God is a Neutral one. You can meet Sylvanus druids leaning toward being good like ones leaning toward evil. In a circle there are various individuals what it matters is what they follow despite if they are good persons or not.

They are seen as Innatural because fiends ((Demon and Devil)) are not native from the material plane Tieflings having Devil or Demonic blood have an heritage that comes from the lower planes ((Abyss and The nine Hells)) so are often seen as creature with Hellish or Abyssal blood and many assume they are evil. The story also take place after Elturel ((one of the cities close to Baldur's gate)) was actually taken from the material plane and dragged in to the Avernums ((that is one of the layers of the Nine Hells)) this also explain further how is bad the situation for Tieflings. People are superstitious.

Vhaldez #734215 14/11/20 03:24 PM
S
Banned
Banned
S
That may well be but its never actually provided as the reason of mistrust. Nor did the possible lack of food.
Both which are solved by enabling the refugees to do what they actually want to do - hit the road to Baldurs Gate. Which they cant do because of the Absolute forces. That druids hilariously just dont care about and apparently cant even think about.

Rieline,

The fact that the stealing of the Silvanus idol is serious offense to the Druids is not in dispute. The reason why it was stolen and intentional removal of all obvious common sense dialogue options about it - is.

The druids dont just have to create food magically, and there is no need for "depletion of natural resources" - not in the least because Druids can teach others how to grow food without depleting the natural resources. They can use their magic and nature knowledge to help people grow food faster, better. There is a whole godamn river right next to the grove. And the point is - the situation is not an ordinary situation - and the refugees dont want to stay there.

The threat and danger to the grove literally dont have anything to do with the refugees. At best its a misunderstanding - with plenty of direct evidence against it, including the attack on the gates and all other attacks and destruction in the area. Including the attack on the Archdruid showing its not just goblins behaving as usual - only he keeps that a secret from the rest. Except Nettie but she doesnt say anything to anyone either so its irrelevant in this sense. The goblins are not to be considered a threat just because they are goblins - but because they are a part of attacks on the whole area and the grove.

Closing the grove in this situation would have very specific consequences - if the player doesnt intervene. Not any good ones. Its the opposite of what should be done and exposes the grove to eventual destruction.
Because its not just goblins behaving as usual. Not to mention that putting that kid in a jail is directly opposite to what Kagha apparently wants.

And so on...

Surface R #734242 14/11/20 04:41 PM
Vhaldez Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
That may well be but its never actually provided as the reason of mistrust. Nor did the possible lack of food.
Both which are solved by enabling the refugees to do what they actually want to do - hit the road to Baldurs Gate. Which they cant do because of the Absolute forces. That druids hilariously just dont care about and apparently cant even think about.
And this is what ruins the narrative for me. There is a solution in sight that should not involve an outside agent like the player at all but the druids are so xenophobic that they refuse to look beyond the borders of their little grove and help the Tieflings leave. Zevlor even hilariously shouts out "we were just about to LEAVE!!!" when the Goblin assault you. Like, okay? Leave then? Last time I asked you you charged at me...

Surface R #734269 14/11/20 06:04 PM
N
old hand
old hand
N

Rieline,

The fact that the stealing of the Silvanus idol is serious offense to the Druids is not in dispute. The reason why it was stolen and intentional removal of all obvious common sense dialogue options about it - is.

The druids dont just have to create food magically, and there is no need for "depletion of natural resources" - not in the least because Druids can teach others how to grow food without depleting the natural resources. They can use their magic and nature knowledge to help people grow food faster, better. There is a whole godamn river right next to the grove. And the point is - the situation is not an ordinary situation - and the refugees dont want to stay there.

The threat and danger to the grove literally dont have anything to do with the refugees. At best its a misunderstanding - with plenty of direct evidence against it, including the attack on the gates and all other attacks and destruction in the area. Including the attack on the Archdruid showing its not just goblins behaving as usual - only he keeps that a secret from the rest. Except Nettie but she doesnt say anything to anyone either so its irrelevant in this sense. The goblins are not to be considered a threat just because they are goblins - but because they are a part of attacks on the whole area and the grove.

Closing the grove in this situation would have very specific consequences - if the player doesnt intervene. Not any good ones. Its the opposite of what should be done and exposes the grove to eventual destruction.
Because its not just goblins behaving as usual. Not to mention that putting that kid in a jail is directly opposite to what Kagha apparently wants.

And so on...

The Grove strait up cant support the Tieflings, the druids were living in balence with nature before they showed up, they cant just conjure infinite food.

Then Olodin tells Kagha about the Absolute's forces mustering, she really didn't have any option but to kick the teiflings out

Vhaldez #734288 14/11/20 06:33 PM
R
journeyman
journeyman
R
Originally Posted by Vhaldez
And this is what ruins the narrative for me. There is a solution in sight that should not involve an outside agent like the player at all but the druids are so xenophobic that they refuse to look beyond the borders of their little grove and help the Tieflings leave. Zevlor even hilariously shouts out "we were just about to LEAVE!!!" when the Goblin assault you. Like, okay? Leave then? Last time I asked you you charged at me...

It makes sense if you think about it. They just reiceved an attack so for them is the worst possible moment to leave the safety of the Groove and hit the road. Would be a potential suicidie. Druids always care about theyr own agenda. And is always paramount to them to keep going at it does not matter what happens around them till they are under a direct threat. And even then Khaga decided to isolate the grove. It is perfectly in lore and in character considering also how extremist Khaga is. Also Khaga is getting a lot of influence in the circle that for the majority supports her decision. Is also the reason why the archdruid decides to call an outsider to name as Archdruid he wants to restore the circle to be less extremist. It is clear that particular Circle is shifty slowly to the ways of the Shadow Druids.

Last edited by Rieline; 14/11/20 06:34 PM.
Rieline #734291 14/11/20 06:35 PM
Vhaldez Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Rieline
Is also the reason why the archdruid decides to call an outsider to name as Archdruid he wants to restore the circle to be less extremist.
Halsin even says that this is a great idea as the grove needs a neutral, total ousider to take over but I can't help but imagine it going horribly wrong and Kagha taking back control as the outsider has no connection with anyone there. Halsin needs to step in himself, but he is content with hanging out with us instead.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard