Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey everyone. I thought I'd share my BG3 renders here in case someone might like them.

Here's the link (spoilers, by the way!)

I'll be adding more renders soon so if you want to see a particular character or monster, let me know and I'll prioritize them.

Pro tip: to get a slightly higher res version of any render, open it in new tab/window and change the max height at the end of the url from h700 to h9700.

Baldur's Gate 3 Character Renders (SPOILERS)
esomodelviewer.com/baldurs-gate-3
old hand
old hand
nice, thanks for the post.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Wow human Mizora and Nightsong look nice. I see the real reason Wyll said yes to human Mizora and why he wants out after seeing her real face haha. Helia left me dumbfounded. Looks like Shadowheart is where i'm headed for romance. Also for some reason I expected Cazador to look much older even hunched with a bit of grey hair. I've always pictured old vamps that way, but whatever.

Anywho thanks for sharing. I appreciate it.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by fallenj
nice, thanks for the post.

No problem, thanks for checking out.

Originally Posted by Aishaddai
Wow human Mizora and Nightsong look nice. I see the real reason Wyll said yes to human Mizora and why he wants out after seeing her real face haha. Helia left me dumbfounded. Looks like Shadowheart is where i'm headed for romance. Also for some reason I expected Cazador to look much older even hunched with a bit of grey hair. I've always pictured old vamps that way, but whatever.

Anywho thanks for sharing. I appreciate it.

Keep in mind that those are all data mined, so their appearance might change a lot. But yeah, I was a bit surprised by Cazador's look too.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Oh right. No problem.

veteran
veteran
Nice!

Since it leads to datamined material I would put a spoiler tag in the subject line. And on that spoiler material

Damn it to Bhaal I hate that headdress for nightsong. That belongs in Mardi Gras parade not a video game.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I want Mizora's dress for my PC. KKTHXBYE. wink

All jokes aside, make damn wizard/sorcerer robes look good Larian! Or let us get all the generic outfits (like Mizora's) wearable by the PC. Make it count as going around unarmored (for mage armor types of spells and possible sorcerer dragon scales improving unarmored AC)... I don't want the whole world of BG to see my character's poor taste in lingerie.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Nooooooooo

Helia is an old lady, wait how are we supposed to bang her

Also I'm killin Wyll to become Mizora's new bf

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Nicottia
I want Mizora's dress for my PC. KKTHXBYE. wink

All jokes aside, make damn wizard/sorcerer robes look good Larian! Or let us get all the generic outfits (like Mizora's) wearable by the PC. Make it count as going around unarmored (for mage armor types of spells and possible sorcerer dragon scales improving unarmored AC)... I don't want the whole world of BG to see my character's poor taste in lingerie.

Well, there is a mod for that.

Mizora's Dress

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
Since it leads to datamined material I would put a spoiler tag in the subject line. And on that spoiler material

Yes, I guess it's a good idea especially since spoilers are being discussed in the replies. I've added the spoiler tag to the OP and to the thread title.

journeyman
journeyman
We better get these Justiciar Armor as wearable! As awful as the helm is, so awesome is the armor

veteran
veteran
Nice!

Uuuuu me like the

Slayer

F
journeyman
journeyman
F

I previously thought (and posted) that it would be unlikely that BG3 would include or be about Bhaalspawn, due to the end of Throne of Bhaal. However.. With the datamined Bhaalspawn slayer, it's either a leftover from a century ago..... or how long have we (MC at least) been on that Nautiloid?

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Originally Posted by FaultyValve

I previously thought (and posted) that it would be unlikely that BG3 would include or be about Bhaalspawn, due to the end of Throne of Bhaal. However.. With the datamined Bhaalspawn slayer, it's either a leftover from a century ago..... or how long have we (MC at least) been on that Nautiloid?

One of the unused origins seems to be...
a young Bhaalspawn, named The Kid in the files.

addict
addict
Not going to lie, that cazador model got me like O_O

enthusiast
enthusiast
No wonder Wyll agreed so easily. ];-> Dark Justiciar... quite disappointing, bright colors as contradiction maybe... Not sure what I expected, guess nothing stylish like a Steel inquisitors from Mistborn books. Cazador doesn't look like a noble at all in this clothes, even Astarion is more fancy.
Thanks for the renders smile

Last edited by Verte; 16/11/20 11:16 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Verte
No wonder Wyll agreed so easily. ];-> Dark Justiciar... quite disappointing, bright colors as contradiction maybe... Not sure what I expected, guess nothing stylish like an Steel inquisitors from Mistborn books. Cazador doesn't look like a noble at all in this clothes, even Astarion is more fancy.
Thanks for the renders smile

but he does look smoking hot. The DJ armor has grown on me a lot, something about it which initially seemed weird then the more I look the more I like.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Originally Posted by FaultyValve

Its heavily implied if not outright stated that the Nautiloid has some time travel involved

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by alice_ashpool

but he does look smoking hot. The DJ armor has grown on me a lot, something about it which initially seemed weird then the more I look the more I like.

I guess Cazador is not in my type
About DJ, it is not bad, at least till waist, I don't like that glitched thingy. Helmet reminds me of some Dune's ilustrations made by W.Siudmak, not bad
[Linked Image]

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I've added several datamined armor renders as well, including
barbarian and sorcerer
armors. You can check them here in the Datamine > Armor section.

I haven't bothered doing female versions but if anyone really wants to see those, let me know and I'll see if I can add them as well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard