Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
The druids asked me to find the boss of the druids, Halsin.
I was told he went to the goblins, somebody told me he is in bear shape and somebody guessed the goblins killed or imprisoned him.
I killed the 3 goblin leaders, all goblins on the same map as the leaders and the goblins outside who have a party.
I did not go deeper into the temple.
I looked in the whole goblin hideout for halsin but I could not find him.
When I return to the grove I meet him and he thanks me for killing the goblins.

Is that as it should be?
I expected to find him near the goblins and free him there, but I did not expect to find him in the grove.

I freed the prisoner who was being tortured and Volo, but I don´t think the prisoner was Halsin.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
U
stranger
stranger
U
Nope. I found him in a cage as a bear next to another cage with two of the wargs. I forget the fight off top of my head but when I freed him he fought with me as a 'pet' and we cleared the rest of the place.

Last edited by Uberwilhelm; 19/11/20 04:42 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Halsin was in bear shape indeed. Normally he is located inn the prison next to Minthara. There is a ladder and few gobbos talking, the doors leads to place with animals.

Last edited by Verte; 19/11/20 04:43 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Yes and no hehe in my first play - exactly the same happened. But on my second round, i was able to find him - there is a -1 level close to Minthara. There he is imprisoned in the bear form.

addict
addict
If you kill the 3 leaders before finding him, he escape by himself and you find him at the grove later like you did.

Halsin is inside the temple, but you need to use a door-transition to get to the prison floor. That door is "guarded" 3 goblins who stand in the room beside the one where Minthara (the drow lady) is.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Update:
Back in the grove ha asked me to get a reward from the other druid and tomorrow we talk about removing the toadpole.
I got the reward from the other druid and rested, but Halsin still stand there and saying the same stuff again.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
old hand
old hand
Talk to Zevlor.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard