Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Whatever, the main question (to me) is when is larian to give us more material. I'm playing my second run but already getting bored (at the moment I'm doing a lot of metaplay because i already know all the stuff). I get is an early access but a year before early acess seems to be a bit eccessive to my taste.

old hand
old hand
We Demand More Sexy Community Update: Need more cakes and cosplayers

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Bufotenina
Whatever, the main question (to me) is when is larian to give us more material. I'm playing my second run but already getting bored (at the moment I'm doing a lot of metaplay because i already know all the stuff). I get is an early access but a year before early access seems to be a bit excessive to my taste.

I'm on the umpteenth play through and there are some things I just avoid now because there is no point.. cleaned out the goblins - killed the other gith but we can't find the cresh can't really do much in the underdark except fight a few mobs and talk to the mushroom guys or the duergars the tower is kinda anticlimactic. Been a couple months I'd like to see more than "under construction" maybe open up some of the next chapter?

I note that both the female tadpole romance and the female party option are less detailed than the male player gets. the female player tadpole romance scenes are so bad you can't even tell body parts. Rolled a male drow to check it out the flip side.

crusty 61 lifetime gamer. Have some understanding of the building of games, really admire the artistry.
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
In both my first and second runthrough, both male toons, the tadpole romance sequence was really bad. Gotta try a female character to test it and to evaluate the quality od dialogues.

And again, I know it's a complex work but at least they could add other quests or open new classes.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C

Update #11 - Just More Romance
- You can now sleep with 2 camp members at the same time

Hype

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by cgexile

Hype

Does this game need group sex? One of them must be the main romantic interest, otherwise it will be strange.
I mean, one of the two you can sleep with at the same time.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

Hype

Does this game need group sex? Great idea. You don't have to make a difficult choice between companions - take both!

I initially had 2 specific companions in mind for my silly joke, but making it more open-ended allows for everyone to envision the possibilities based or their own fetish. Who knows maybe someone would want the hooded skeleton at camp to participate.

S
addict
addict
S

There are many things I would hope are a priority over these 'romance' items.

Is there a release roadmap? Race updates? Class and Subclass updates?

Making combat a bit tighter, and fixing some of the issues around buffs and debuffs?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

Hype

Does this game need group sex? Great idea. You don't have to make a difficult choice between companions - take both!

I initially had 2 specific companions in mind for my silly joke, but making it more open-ended allows for everyone to envision the possibilities based or their own fetish. Who knows maybe someone would want the hooded skeleton at camp to participate.

to be honest with you I didn't buy the game so that I could watch sex scenes between a couple of toons. I bought the game because I enjoy RPGs and dnd. I'm not even trying to do what is needed to be done to be in a relationship with any of them.

E
addict
addict
E
Originally Posted by Scribe

There are many things I would hope are a priority over these 'romance' items.

Is there a release roadmap? Race updates? Class and Subclass updates?

Making combat a bit tighter, and fixing some of the issues around buffs and debuffs?

Originally Posted by DragonMaster69
to be honest with you I didn't buy the game so that I could watch sex scenes between a couple of toons. I bought the game because I enjoy RPGs and dnd. I'm not even trying to do what is needed to be done to be in a relationship with any of them.

Amen. Each to their own I guess but I would have hoped that romances were not a huge priority given some of the feedback in these forums which has not yet been addressed or acknowledged by Larian.

S
addict
addict
S
I mean have them, thats fine, the branching needed in dialogue in Game 2 for these things was at times impressive.

But...to burn a bunch of dev time when there are fundamental issues with the gameplay on it? Nah.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I mean have them, thats fine, the branching needed in dialogue in Game 2 for these things was at times impressive.

But...to burn a bunch of dev time when there are fundamental issues with the gameplay on it? Nah.

Mhm. What Scribe said. Agreed.

Yep, iron out the kinks in the game before putting more kinks in the game ;-)

C
stranger
stranger
C
Yes i LOVE the two FEMALE sex scenes!!!

S
addict
addict
S

You’d think reading these forums a huge portion of the players want a relationship and Barbie simulator. Both those things are important and should be fixed if there are problems but ultimately BG3 is a game that deals with a ton of combat which is severely lacking right now.

S
addict
addict
S
Exactly. Game isn't even close to ready.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by spectralhunter

You’d think reading these forums a huge portion of the players want a relationship and Barbie simulator. Both those things are important and should be fixed if there are problems but ultimately BG3 is a game that deals with a ton of combat which is severely lacking right now.

I totally agree with you there are still lots of bugs even with the Feats that should have already been taken care of long ago.

veteran
veteran

I totally agree.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by fylimar

I totally agree.
Pretty sure it would be different teams working on these.

P
addict
addict
P
Originally Posted by Razielim0420
No response at all to the entire community complaining about game breaking design mistakes, but you care about how many people pet the dog. This patch does nothing but fix a few crashes and some minor bugs. The action economy and stealth systems in this game are beyond broken but you don't even mention them. Nothing about when we might see more classes or races either. Just a little bit of a response to our concerns would be appreciated.

Pretty sure it isn't the entire community. Why do people have to try and legitimize themselves by claiming to speak for the entire community? You speak for yourself, other people that have issues speak for themselves, just like people that like the game speak for THEMSELVES. Pretty sure Larian knows what percentage of the community is what. Considering that they just tweaked the advantage numbers on height advantage, it does show they are working on this stuff.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard