Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 46 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 45 46
veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/KpfvnAH

Two more item descriptions not translated to german.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
In the mykoid village there was a mykoid who was moving around in a sitting position without moving its legs.
While I was waiting for the perfect screenshot it stood up after half a minute and continued to walk around normally.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
In the mykoid village I met the hobgob merchant who called his illithid friend.
The tentacles of the illithid constantly move through his cloth.

OK, its hard to combine the animations of normal cloth and a tentacle face.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/2H3qE2I

The game tells me I need to roll 10 and I roll 10, but it shows I failed.
I use guidance spell, but so far the rolls were correct.

veteran
veteran
Next time I tried, I succeeded the roll, even though the numbers tell me I lost.
I used guidance again.

This never happened to me so far even though there were many rolls.

veteran
veteran
I am in the underdark in the destroyed village with the duergar slavers.
I entered the first hut and the guy inside threatened me.
I lift my arms to show I do not want to attack.

Then the camera changes and Gekh says I tried to sneak in but I was too loud.
With my religion skill I convinced him that I am with the absolute too.
He game me the quest to find the boots.

When I talk to him when he is standing near the house with the same char as before,
the whole scene plays again (just him talking, not the guy in the house) and I have to convince him again not to attack me.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Madscientist
I am in the underdark in the destroyed village with the duergar slavers.
I entered the first hut and the guy inside threatened me.
I lift my arms to show I do not want to attack.

Then the camera changes and Gekh says I tried to sneak in but I was too loud.
With my religion skill I convinced him that I am with the absolute too.
He game me the quest to find the boots.

When I talk to him when he is standing near the house with the same char as before,
the whole scene plays again (just him talking, not the guy in the house) and I have to convince him again not to attack me.

UPDATE:
He repeats those lines every time I talk to him.
I have the boots, but I cannot finish the quest because he always repeats his introduction.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/3HKltKE

The line "take the boots" makes no sense.
I have already taken them.

What happened:
- Go to mykoid village, agree to kill the duergar
- Talk to duergar and agree to get the boots
- Make an inspection check on the poisoned gnome in the mykoid village and take the boots
- Kill the duergar and find the antidote
- I can give her the antidote ( the whole village becomes hostile then ) or take the boots ( makes no sense, I already have them )

If anything I should be able to give her the boots back to cure her without making the village go hostile.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/WNqT5jD

I am in the underdark near the petrified drows.
The spider animal companion of my ranger stand on the hole in the ground so no poison gas comes out.
When shadowheart climbs up those roots, she falls down into the ground when she reaches the uppder end and then she is dead in our camp.

stranger
stranger
Occasionally, mouse-clicks aren't registering in the skill check roll. The die roll requirement sits there awaiting my click, but doesn't accept the input. I can see the little finger curl when I click so the UI apparently receives signal, it just isn't reaching where it needs to. Specific instance was a tough charisma check after finding a battered ancient helmet in the blighted village that startled my secretive cleric and gave her a brief glowy on the back of her left hand, immediately following a fairly intense skirmish with goblins.

And speaking of that goblin skirmish, goblins on the roof seem to have no problem firing arrows and casting spells through the roof and through walls but return fire is inevitably obstructed.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/msplRiC

In the village with the goblins I found a book and got a quest to forge a weapon with some parts of a tree from the underdark.
I found the tree and took the part of the tree.
Now the quest marker for this quest follows me on the map and the quest entry says: "You found the tree, now you must take this item."

I have the item and I have no idea what to do with it.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/Ld22Gu9

I gained this ability after I did the quest for the illithid in the mycoid village.
Parts of the text are not translated to german.

Several abilities of Glut ( the mycoid that helps me to fight the duergar ) are also not translated and have no icon.

veteran
veteran
Inconsistent sneaking:

When the characters are connected and they sneak, sometimes they follow the leader and sometimes not.

When my ranger sneaks her animal companion always follows her, but when the animal moves the ranger does not follow.
While I can separate party members I cannot separate the ranger from her animal.
I wish there was a way I can move the ranger and tell the animal to stay where it is.

Sneaking is best done alone.
When you move in a dangerous area, moving as group where you control only one char increases the chance of being detected.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/N3JI2n4

This is the basement of the house with the cultists who pretend to be paladins and the tiefling below.
There are 2 bugs.
- When 2 chars sit on those chairs, the secret door opens and closes all the time.
My characters can walk through when it opens or closes.
- When I want to take those greatswords it says "out of reach" even though I stand right next to it.
I can take all the other stuff from the room.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/41VQmSb

I have killed a cultist (getting 50exp) and the log says my spider animal companion levelled up to lv2.
My characters have not leveled up, they already have the max possible exp.

The stats of the spider did not change and when I summon a new one, the new one is described as lv1 spider.

expected behaviour:
The animal companion should become stronger depending only on the level of its owner.
It makes no sense that an individual animal levels up, because players will summon a new one quite often, especially when there are different animals for different situations.

veteran
veteran
Killing enemies with one attack does not make their friends hostile.

It happened to me in the goblin fortress and in the house with the cultists near the injured tiefling.
I killed a goblin/cultist with a single melee sneak attack from stealth when they were relatively far away from others.
When I injure them I start combat with everyone nearby, when I one shot them nothing happens.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, I just want to mention it.
You could argue that they scream when you injure them but one shotting them kills them silently.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/odXB9G3

The corpse in the house with the cultists is labeled as sleeping bag, just like the other real sleeping bags nearby.

Also my ranger has a dead and a living animal companion for a long time.
This is when the old spider levelled up (maybe? see bug report above) and I summoned a new one.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/hilW3LN

I fight the cultists in the house near the goblins.
Astarion first backstabbed the female merchant with one hit, so no fight started.
Then I used backstab against the dwarf outside. It did not kill him so Astarion started combat with 3.
Astarion killed the dwarf with the next attack and Trynn went outside and cast hunters mark on Astarion. ( big red circle over him ).
Astarion managed to hide and sneaked away from the house. When I was far away from the house combat ended.
The two inside the house are friendly again and Astarion has permanently hunters mark.

Not sure if this counts as bug, but it feels wrong somehow.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Madscientist
https://imgur.com/a/hilW3LN

I fight the cultists in the house near the goblins.
Astarion first backstabbed the female merchant with one hit, so no fight started.
Then I used backstab against the dwarf outside. It did not kill him so Astarion started combat with 3.
Astarion killed the dwarf with the next attack and Trynn went outside and cast hunters mark on Astarion. ( big red circle over him ).
Astarion managed to hide and sneaked away from the house. When I was far away from the house combat ended.
The two inside the house are friendly again and Astarion has permanently hunters mark.

Not sure if this counts as bug, but it feels wrong somehow.

UPDATE:
I have found out that you can cheat this fight without problems:
Attack a friendly character with sneak attack from stealth while standing close to the door to the basement.
They become hostile but they are surprized (cannot make attack of opportunety)
Attack again and use the door to the basement.
You are out of combat and when you come back out of the basement they are friendly again, but they keep their reduced HP from your attacks.
This way you can kill them with no risk at all.

Hunters mark disappeared on Astarion when I killed Trynn.

veteran
veteran
https://imgur.com/a/9eEr7CY

I have killed the cultists and now I talk to the tiefling with the same char.
She always repeats the same lines every time I talk to her,
so I have to tell that the cultists are gone and I have a vision how she met an archdevil.

MAYBE she is a possible companion who is not implemented yet?
Infected with parasite, lots of trouble ( chased by archdevil ), wants to reach Baldurs Gate and I can ask if she wants to come with me.

Page 27 of 46 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard