Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Vhaldez
We demand more sex positions for Minthara

Maybe at least one for Kagha?

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Okay guys, you won, let's not get angry. I will no longer bore you from Minthara in new topics, do not take everything so harshly. Peace and love?

Maybe I just don't know what else to discuss, there is not much content in EA and there is a lot of time before release.

Hey, you can talk about Minthara and Drow and the evil path etc however much you like, in my opinion.

...maybe just don't start a new thread for every single thought you have? Just a suggestion lol.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by zeel
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Okay guys, you won, let's not get angry. I will no longer bore you from Minthara in new topics, do not take everything so harshly. Peace and love?

Maybe I just don't know what else to discuss, there is not much content in EA and there is a lot of time before release.

Hey, you can talk about Minthara and Drow and the evil path etc however much you like, in my opinion.

...maybe just don't start a new thread for every single thought you have? Just a suggestion lol.

Ok, I will be discussing within already existing topics

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
journeyman
journeyman
Making Minthara a "good" character would actually takes everything from what makes her interesting and awesome, i actually would love to have her in my party, but i respect her for her personality, not just her looks!

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Maldurin
Making Minthara a "good" character would actually takes everything from what makes her interesting and awesome, i actually would love to have her in my party, but i respect her for her personality, not just her looks!

I did not mean to make her good, but the ability to leave her alive with a "good" passage, with the specifics of her relationship with a good character who decided to spare her and help her deal with himself and the tadpole. She will be evil, less evil, neutral with this option - at the discretion of the developers, it is only important that a good hero can try to be good with her, and could win her respect and interest even being good. Or evil, but not enough to stage tiefling genocide

It should be a challenge, it should be very difficult in comparison with the path of evil, and take much longer, but very interesting opportunity for roleplay.

I think it's logical that a character like Minthara or Astarion doesn't want to die when she realizes she's been defeated.

veteran
veteran
I think it could be interesting to knock her out, instead of killing her ... then get her to your camp, to cage ... and keep her there, until you destroy the Absolute ...
(wich is something that at least mine Chaotic Good paladin will surely try)

Then ... it could lead to interesting interaction. laugh

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
addict
addict
No plz. I can't watch how anyone try change evil characters to good ones. Awful. Ew.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard