Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hi,

With the latest patch (4.1.85.5707), I could fight that evil hag - ugh, she's powerful indeed!

But I wanted to keep those masked people alive since I thought it was possible to convince them to remove their mask in a way or another.

Unfortunately, there is only one of them who speaks to me like normally (despite the fact that she still wears her mask...). The three others act as if the hag was still alive.

Wether I choose to try removing their mask or tell them the hag is dead, they attack me. All four.

As I didn't find a way to remove their mask by myself, I ask some help here: what can be done to save those poor fellows?

Thank you for your help!

enthusiast
enthusiast
When I attack the hag, even if I went stealthy past them, they turn hostile and try to join the combat trough teleportation (even if it is bugged). I was never able to talk to them since they are always hostile.

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Yes, they join in the fight but as soon as the hag dies, they turn neutral and then I cannot remove their mask.

When I've spoken to them one is sane, one refuse to let go of the illusion and two start fighting with you. It's super buggy, but from dialogue it seems that you can only truly "free" one of them.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by frequentic
When I've spoken to them one is sane, one refuse to let go of the illusion and two start fighting with you. It's super buggy, but from dialogue it seems that you can only truly "free" one of them.

It was Mask of Sorrows or similar name (haven't played it in eng yet) and one in the corner, 2 walking in transition space were hostile when I told them about hag's death.

I hope knock out and stealing masks post hag battle will be possible in final version of the game. It could be cool to have them wake up and trigger dialog after, not just jump into combat so we can have intimidation or persuasion options.

Last edited by Verte; 20/11/20 10:01 AM.
addict
addict
Yep. Sad. In my case, I knocked them out without killing them (the KO action option) and removed their mask... They remain red and unconscious. So you have to role-play it in your mind.

Full-disclosure : one of them was killed in the endeavor.

Last edited by Baraz; 21/11/20 01:48 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard