Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
addict
addict
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I'm convinced that the real purpose of this thread is to convince Larian to release a patch on Friday. "See what players do when they run out of EA"?

+1 . But hey, blame it on other studios for pushing back the releases of their games. We're bored. WE WANT MOAR!!!!!

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy

addict
addict
Originally Posted by roo3030
I've lost trust in all the vultures on this thread - with only 20 million to my name, 5 gaffs that are only castle-level in size (not palaces - it's very different) and 3 super-model wives, I'm finding it very difficult to sympathise with your various arguments considering the various silver spoons you were all born with. I only had 19 million 'gifted' from my parents - what about you fuckers? 100 million? You have a 'distorted' view of reality, you don't know what it's like to 'work your way up' - you pontificate on your various high horses, I was born in the gutter with only a couple of mil in my pocket. Y'all had it easy

Come on OP. you can do better than that. I like a challenge. Since you clearly grew up on the street I'm sure you've learned all the dirty tricks to trigger a response better than this one. Hit me with your best shot smile

old hand
old hand

No, you're just a troll and a liar who doesn't have two thousand dollars wink
I do not believe.
There is only one way to prove it, the rest is just blah blah blah on the internet.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
addict
addict
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

I do not believe.

Be nice OneManArmy. It's considered bad manners to pick on the middle class. Btw, are you still coming to my soiree in Marrakesh next friday? It's only the summer palace but I'm sure the weather will be nice enough for the gathering anyway..

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R

I still think this guy is the funniest - 2k is peanuts to me friend, but we call it euro over 'here' wink

If you got the chops, argue my case for free bro! This is important. The right to objectify women...is not even a right. It's born into all red-blooded men: you can have an IQ of 200 and it'll still hit you. The guy that started that thread tapped into that!! What rots me about the shutdown is that it's basically saying 'don't think like your typical man'. Its bullshit! Girls like to be considered beautiful. It pisses me off. It's 'normal'. The OP of that thread started a good conversation. It might not be 'high brow', but it's relevant. Can't shut it down!!! I can't accept that lads....

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon

I do not believe.

Be nice OneManArmy. It's considered bad manners to pick on the middle class. Btw, are you still coming to my soiree in Marrakesh next friday? It's only the summer palace but I'm sure the weather will be nice enough for the gathering anyway..

I have an important meeting with Elon Musk at this time, so I pass. I can't tell you more, it's a secret.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
addict
addict
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon

I do not believe.

I have an important meeting with Elon Musk at this time, so I pass. I can't tell you more, it's a secret.

Oh really. I'm so jealous, he has the best jokes. Say hi from me. But do be careful dear, I heard a rumor he got down with that terrible virus when he visited my cousin a couple of weeks ago. But it that might just be a rumor. My cousin is so drab, and he dares calling that ruckus a castle, ha.

Last edited by PrivateRaccoon; 21/11/20 03:03 AM.
old hand
old hand

I still think this guy is the funniest - 2k is peanuts to me friend, but we call it euro over 'here' wink

Almost any thing can be bought for money if a person is very rich, if it is really important to him. The only question is the price. Let me give you an example ...

If you had written to Larian a proposal to introduce a romanceable gay goblin into the game specifically for your own pleasure, and backed up the proposal with $ 1 million, the Wizard of the Coast would have had to take it seriously, and most likely your investment would have been accepted. The goblin would have appeared if it hadn't broken the concept of the game. Probably no.
If you offered the same amount as the game has collected in worldwide sales, I think the probability of rejection would be 0.001%, because Wizard of the Coast is not crazy, you would be crazy.

If you're just pitching ideas as a fan, then Larian will decide, not you. You will be heard, but you will not make a decision. Because this is their business, not yours.
We're not just talking about Larian, this is how all things in the world work.

So, do you still think the easiest way to get a theme unlocked is through a persuasion check? I see 4 out of 10 on your d20, for now. Most likely, after reading this topic and the negative in it, this topic will also be blocked. Another way is needed.

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
Never mind the big talk from your man above... The 'Elon Musk' he's meeting is a stand-in called Sam Smith that only superficially looks like him (50% resemblance if you're very fucking stupid). I bet OneManArmy will think he's talking to the big dog himself.

In reality, me and the 'real' Elon Musk are great pals - he thinks I've great ideas about Mars. All you other losers will still be obeying 'Earth laws' while me Elon don't recognise that horseshit. For example - a man can have 10 wives on 'our' Mars, but a woman can only have 1 husband. We're keeping it real people.

addict
addict
Never mind the big talk from your man above... The 'Elon Musk' he's meeting is a stand-in called Sam Smith that only superficially looks like him (50% resemblance if you're very fucking stupid). I bet OneManArmy will think he's talking to the big dog himself.

In reality, me and the 'real' Elon Musk are great pals - he thinks I've great ideas about Mars. All you other losers will still be obeying 'Earth laws' while me Elon don't recognise that horseshit. For example - a man can have 10 wives on 'our' Mars, but a woman can only have 1 husband. We're keeping it real people.

Cousin, is that you?! Why on earth are you wasting your time on this forum? And why are you lying saying that we use euro here in Sweden? Also, do tell how Elon managed to get covid at your dinner party. And I stand by what I said. That cannot be considered a "castle"

R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
Holly shit... You Swedes still cling to your own abomination currency? Looks like it according to google. Even the French gave up the screwball franc (my gf is french)...

People, I'm now confident we can all safely ignore anything PrivateRaccoon has to say - about anything. The Swedes may have beautiful women, but don't let your guard down. They're clearly 'loose cannons' in Europe - deviants.

And I thought the French and Germans were nuts...

addict
addict
Holly shit... You Swedes still cling to your own abomination currency? Looks like it according to google. Even the French gave up the screwball franc (my gf is french)...

People, I'm now confident we can all safely ignore anything PrivateRaccoon has to say - about anything. The Swedes may have beautiful women, but don't let your guard down. They're clearly 'loose cannons' in Europe - deviants.

Oh, I do apologise for my assumption. You sounds just like my cousin though. And you're right,, by a referendum the people chose to keep the traditional currency, don't ask me why. Nostalgia I pressume. And we do have beautiful people, not just the women, I mind you. Deviants...well, we have been called the Land of Sin :P

old hand
old hand

What country are you from, if not a secret? United Kingdom?

addict
addict

What country are you from, if not a secret? United Kingdom?

Can't be, UK still uses pounds, not euro. By his reference I would guess...Belgian? Maybe the Netherlands.

Last edited by PrivateRaccoon; 21/11/20 03:34 AM.
R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
Only us celts are 'normal' in Europe for anyone who happens to read this masterpiece of a thread - I think the writing, the wit and introspection could only rival Beckett himself. Don't mind these other jokers - they all want to live in Ireland anyway because we have it all sorted better than anyone else.

Don't think that makes me a spoilt brat though, fuckers - I sat on my ass for nearly 33 years before my dad's 10 million was handed to me on a proper physical plate. 33 years. Count it out. Takes a long time, doesn't it? It's called 'patience', bitches. I hope y'all can learn the same discipline I did over my lifetime.

old hand
old hand
Only us celts are 'normal' in Europe for anyone who happens to read this masterpiece of a thread - I think the writing, the wit and introspection could only rival Beckett himself. Don't mind these other jokers - they all want to live in Ireland anyway because we have it all sorted better than anyone else.

Don't think that makes me a spoilt brat though, fuckers - I sat on my ass for nearly 33 years before my dad's 10 million was handed to me on a proper physical plate. 33 years. Count it out. Takes a long time, doesn't it? It's called 'patience', bitches. I hope y'all can learn the same discipline I did over my lifetime.

some people who don't have a rich parent wait their whole lives to be reborn in their next life as the son of a rich guy, so they wait even more!
Maybe even a thousand years. But the second attempt is not always successful. And the third.

There is a small life hack how to speed up the process - do not sit on your ass, but do something to get rich

Last edited by OneManArmy; 21/11/20 03:39 AM.

addict
addict

How was your mom's 9 million handed to you? Also, didn't your parents have bank accounts? Presenting 10 million on a physical plate sounds...inconvenient. Unless you're talking about a check. But still, couldn't your family''s lawyer simply have handed that to you? :P

Last edited by PrivateRaccoon; 21/11/20 03:41 AM.
R
roo3030 Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
R
Us Paddys don't feck around with the cash, unlike the rest of you lot... Spain, Croatia, Poland, Russia, Ukraine... All right, even Britannia... Better genes and better buildings, but we Paddys rule Europa - Microsoft, Facebook, Google etc...we own all the big dogs... My goal in life? Spend my filthy millions on a beautiful east European wife (and all bs aside, I am filthy rich)...

addict
addict
aww. OP, I expected so much more from you. I thought we really had something going here. Clever little hints here, a well disguised insult there, you know, stuff that kept the trolling interesting. But reverting to that....lazy. just lazy. I do understand if you're tired though, it's getting late after all.

So I thank you for an entertaining night, and once again, wish you good luck with getting the thread unlocked smile

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard