Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
Another one of my possibly-stupid-possibly-not-stupid questions :

What does "send to wares" do ?

All I could see is that it puts items in a special item class : wares. Which might be marginally useful, if you want to flag all the items you intend to sell the next time you meet a merchant. Because then, when you are trading, you can go to the "ware" section and have them all gathered.

Any other use ?

J
stranger
stranger
J
organize vendor trash.

veteran
veteran
Larian will presumably add a "Sell all wares" button later in EA. This option exists in divinity games so no reason they won't have it here.

old hand
old hand
When you go to the trader, they have a wares tab so you can see only the items you marked with that.

addict
OP Offline
addict
Thanks for the answers.

Yeah, I noticed the wares tab. Which you can see in the inventory, but also (and perhaps more interestingly) in the traders' screen. But without the "sell all wares" function, I feel it's not quite as useful.

Waste time, like all the pointless vendor interface stuff (barter, different pricing based on seller charisma rather than highest in the party, etc). It takes way longer to send shit to wares than just double click it. Ideally the vendor trash would auto be labeled "wares". Or cut out the middleman and just give a few more gold here and there.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Want to sell crap and not have it clutter your inventory? There's send to wares for that.

Link Copied to Clipboard