Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Arne Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD

This may seem like odd question ... but since i allready had my fair share of badly distribued statistic ...
(deleted 3 characters, since i did them wrong :D)

What exactly was stoping you in creating huge-charismatic Wizzard? O_o

(1) You would need to initially invest into both charisma and intelligence. Which means you would have much lower dexterity (armor class) and constitution (hit points)
(2) Throughout the game, you can raise your attributes when leveling up. This will usually go into your main statistics, resulting in intelligence 18-20 Wizards and charisma 18-20 Sorcerers. Distributing this to several stats doesn't work very well.

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD

Also, the last thing this world need is bard. -_-

But Bards are very useful! You can arm your Sorcerer with them and whack Goblins.

Arne #737812 22/11/20 10:34 AM
old hand
old hand
I prefer Halbards for that

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Arne Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Peranor

But i'm positive that the Sorcerer class will be added to the game later. By Larian that is, not by modders (who have already added the class).

What? When, where? Where do I get that mod? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Arne Offline OP
OP Offline
I agree. I love the Sorcerer class. But since that class is missing I had to roll a warlock instead.
But i'm positive that the Sorcerer class will be added to the game later. By Larian that is, not by modders (who have already added the class).

baldur's gate 3 sorcerer mod

You, kind sir, are a saint. You single-handedly saved my poor Wizard Sorcerer from a Sunday afternoon getting wasted with Ethel.

Arne #737908 22/11/20 03:25 PM
Arne Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Arne
I agree. I love the Sorcerer class. But since that class is missing I had to roll a warlock instead.

Ok, little caveat. I own the game on GoG and just installed the sorcerer mod. But instead of starting the game I'm being dumped into some kind of test area.

The same goes for other mods. I assume it's either differences between steam and gog or they meanwhile updated their game too much. Maybe I'll find some solution.

Arne #738270 23/11/20 05:26 PM

Ok, little caveat. I own the game on GoG and just installed the sorcerer mod. But instead of starting the game I'm being dumped into some kind of test area.

The same goes for other mods. I assume it's either differences between steam and gog or they meanwhile updated their game too much. Maybe I'll find some solution.

Thanks smile I did not know that. I own the game on Steam, but i havent tested any mods myself yet. I just keep an eye out on Nexus to see what the modders are able to come up with smile

Arne Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks smile I did not know that. I own the game on Steam, but i havent tested any mods myself yet. I just keep an eye out on Nexus to see what the modders are able to come up with smile

Apparently, this weird testing area has come up with others on nexusmods as well. Seems to be prevalent among GoG users. But they don't know yet what causes it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard