Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
stranger
stranger
O
Fair Point, they should at least try to compile all their feedback and suggestions into a single post. That way less posts wil be buried and its less difficult to find.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by ohhimark
Fair Point, they should at least try to compile all their feedback and suggestions into a single post. That way less posts wil be buried and its less difficult to find.

I had a theory that if I make a separate topic for each suggestion, it increases the chances that they will be noticed and not lost. Maybe I'm right, maybe you right.
We do not know how this feedback is processed. Means the more you talk about a topic, suggest different variations, the more likely it is that at least something will be implemented

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
O
stranger
stranger
O
If its all in one post at least somewhere itl probably be easier for the devs to copy and paste it into their feedback notes.

Originally Posted by Firesnakearies
Women do not exist to smile and be pretty for you.

That's cool, I guess it's a good thing it's a video game then and that it's a fictional character.

Your perspective is great and on point IRL, but in a fantasy RPG where characters are literally created by imagination for the player? Not so much.

To the OP, I'm going to throw my hat in the ring that it's way too many topics of similar subject matter. If it's a matter of wanting more attractive characters, then that could be made one topic. If it's just a joke, then it could have all stayed under one topic.

I admittedly don't want anymore situations like Andromeda, but neither does every character need to be attractive. Khaga sucks as an individual.

Last edited by Blade238; 21/11/20 09:22 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Kagha isn't unattractive, she's just unhinged and crazy.

As opposed to what Hollywood might pretend like, people don't look pretty when they cry or put on crazy faces.

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran

She seem more than just capable to smile ...

I tryed screenshot few times ... but then i gived up. -_-

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 22/11/20 03:58 AM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
addict
addict
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD

She seem more than just capable to smile ...

I tryed screenshot few times ... but then i gived up. -_-

So...if she is capable she should do it all the time, or even at all?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Blade238

That's cool, I guess it's a good thing it's a video game then and that it's a fictional character.

Your perspective is great and on point IRL, but in a fantasy RPG where characters are literally created by imagination for the player? Not so much.

Interesting thoughts. But have you considered this:

oh no, I am become all monsters

Last edited by Firesnakearies; 22/11/20 04:45 AM.
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon
So...if she is capable she should do it all the time, or even at all?

Not sure if i understand what do you mean. O_o
People are asking for something they allready have ... so there is no need for any change.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
enthusiast
enthusiast
Rename her to "Karen"?

Well, after my 5th playthrough i still don't like her. Never did. But i also never though about her face in that manner.
Always thought what a bitch, should not be a druid. When i found out what she is it was a real "AHHH" moment smile

E
E
Sounds like the OP wants to see the manager XD

I think her expresions work well to comunicate the kind of character that she is: not nice. Not all characters need to be nice or liked. Some characters are there to be hated, which is a great motivator. Kagha is not Aerie or Arybeth. The purpose in the story is not to be eyecandy. I think there is a tieflin bard that covers that. Hell, for a sexy female enemy you do have Mintara. So that is already covered.

And for some people, having all female characters be eyecandy detracts from the game and the story in the same way it would detract from the story if we complained about mindflayers not being sexy. Or the zentarim not being nice. To me your post sounds like this: "Oh no! Raphael is not sexy and doesn't smile!". And demons are supposed to be seductive. But it is OK, Raphael has another approach.

Anyway, I do like the variety of expresions and characters and I suspect that I'm not the only one. So I hope they don't change Kagha or other female characters to a blander and more boring version.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Yes, okay. I think a face rework is necessary only if the rework will concern the whole Kagha-root, which Vhaldez wrote about in his topic.

Her grimaces seem to say "you can't help me with me, I'm bad"

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
We Demand More Sexy Male Enemies. Larian please add. I won't even mind if they glare all the time I promise.

E
E
Originally Posted by Moirnelithe
We Demand More Sexy Male Enemies. Larian please add. I won't even mind if they glare all the time I promise.

I second this. XD

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by EMC_V

I second this. XD

Yes, it would be nice for girls to enjoy the game too. Although Astarion and Raphael look like charismatic bad guys, do you like them?

You would love the opportunity to have an affair with Raphael?

E
E
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

I second this. XD

Yes, it would be nice for girls to enjoy the game too. Although Astarion and Raphael look like charismatic bad guys, do you like them?

Astarion is Ok as a character. Is fun, even if he is blunt and say things like "you are staring again". I don't mind that Astarion is written as not nice. But I'm not sure I would call him charismatic. I guess we do have different points of view. As for the romance, right now it looks more as a "fling" thing.

Raphael, as you can deduce from my previous post, I don't see him as charismatic or attractive. I don't think he is meant to be any of those things anyway. The "affair" with Raphael would only be interesting in a completelly different scenario. For example, one where the demon pose as someone sexy and you don't know is a demon. Usually this works better when the demos start posing as a "person in distress" and ask for very minor things, and then the demon scalates to more moraly questionable stuff. But since you are already engaged, you might fail to realize that.

But no, I don't think Raphael is charismatic at all. Neither sexy or attractive. He is pretty much cardboard evil. XD His scene works, but not in a sexy way. And I accept that. I mean, some people might find uncomfortable if Raphael flirts and then, the companions would be out of place in the scene.

But since you ask, do you wanted Kagha to be a romantic option and that is why you don't like the character being mean/anthagonistic?

Raphael definitely doesn't seem the flirty type no. Astarion is the most interesting one so far but the flamboyancy is a little bit of a turn off so I have my hopes set on his master. Go straight for the top I say. Maybe together we can torture Astarion for another 200 years and we'll have Wyll and Gale to keep him company this time.

enthusiast
enthusiast

I second this. XD

I enjoy the game as it is. I found Astarion annoying rather than atractive and Raphael is nothing special, he this typical bureaucrat string I don't want to play on. Cazador might be charismatic but it doesn't make him romantic interest. Also charismatic doesn't have to be evil. I would like to see some neutral charismatic guy.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by UnknownEvil
Rename her to "Karen"?

Well, after my 5th playthrough i still don't like her. Never did. But i also never though about her face in that manner.
Always thought what a bitch, should not be a druid. When i found out what she is it was a real "AHHH" moment smile

[Linked Image]

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
[quote=Moirnelithe]We Demand More Sexy Male Enemies. Larian please add. I won't even mind if they glare all the time I promise.

I second this. XD

But since you ask, do you wanted Kagha to be a romantic option and that is why you don't like the character being mean/anthagonistic?

I would like the game to have the ability to play an elf who helps the druids and the elf Kaga, and has the motivation to support the druids and not the tieflings as a side of the conflict. Kagha can be a reward along the way, just like Minthara in the goblin route.

To do this, Larian needs to little reduce the level of evil among these druids (At least without killing children), and do something with the creepy grimaces on Kagha's face. This could be a potentially interesting roleplaying story, now in the Grove of the Druids we are offered a choice without a choice

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard