Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#738539 24/11/20 02:56 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So on my 1st run a made a Fighter and never had a problem with Dammon, even when I pick pocketed him, he never aggro’d me. Now, I’m on my 2nd run as a Rogue & the 1st time I attempt to pick pocket him, (even on a Nat 20 roll!), he goes into this tantrum and won’t become passive. I can’t come near him or any other Tiefling. Same thing happened when I created another Rogue. Has there been an update in the past week that’s broken him? Being able to pick pocket is the only reason to be a Rogue in BG3, (since Sneak Attacks are broken and anyone can lock pick and disarm traps). Wish I could send y’all a screenshot showing what he’s doing right now.

journeyman
journeyman
Can't say that I've run into this. He does have a tendency to turn around quite a bit as he's pacing from one side of his stall to the other. If he turns around while your hands are in his pockets, he might get mad. I usually put it into turn based mode right before I attempt the pickpocket just so he doesn't do that.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yep I turn base it, have Shadowheart give me Guidence and let’s be clear on this, he is not catching me in the act. The game just doesn’t let him return to a passive state after he completes his little “investigation”. He’s the only merchant that does this. The whole camp aggro’s me when I return to the Grove from my “Teleport”. It’s happened now on 2 different PC Rogues I’ve made.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I’ve found a fix to the bug!

Link Copied to Clipboard