Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
D
stranger
stranger
D
I am just curious what's coming. It's in a very early state and just can become better

apprentice
apprentice
Great news! I would love to see jump shortcut laugh If I remember correctly most of the updates were on Tuesday right?

addict
addict
Thanks for the heads up !

I'm still playtesting a number of things, and thus need to have saves at various points. Although I have really more saves than I need ... And the game as it is, i.e. BG3 Playtesting Edition, current lets me go to level 3 and near camp celebration within 5h of starting a new game. But I'd rather finish what I'm doing with my current saves.

addict
addict
Would be nice to know if it's hours away or days away. :P Curious about this patch, it seems like the first one to bring something besides technical fixes.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Uncle Lester
Would be nice to know if it's hours away or days away. :P Curious about this patch, it seems like the first one to bring something besides technical fixes.

Yes I'm really curious as well.

*hits the update button frantically* laugh

enthusiast
enthusiast
Very nice. Me, I'm gonna scrap my old saves and begin anew. I completed my first playthrough two weeks ago, and now I'm just restarting and trying new classes/races/paths. I've started about a half dozen times in the last two weeks. I'm gonna start a new playthrough when the patch hits.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Redglyph
*hits the update button frantically* laugh

There is an UPDATE button??

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Gt27mustang
Me, I'm gonna scrap my old saves and begin anew.

Me too. In fact, I've already done it. My game is a clean slate and I'm just waiting for the patch to hit. Everyone else at work will be looking forward to the Thanksgiving weekend, I'll be sitting there impatient to get home and see if there's been a Steam update.

B
B
Yeah, I'm going to start over too, not like I got that far anyway.

I was a half-elf Warlock (CHA build) for my first playthrough, don't know what I'll be now.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Uncle Lester

TFW you want to start a new character but you're not sure if you should wait

B
B
You should definitely wait for this patch to hit, or your saves won't be compatible (unless you opt out of the upcoming branch).

addict
addict
Very excited for this!

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Is there a time frame for when this is going to occur? This week (Nov 23rd through 27th) or next week (Nov 30th through Dec 4th) or the following week (Dec 7th through 11th)?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Tahapenes
Is there a time frame for when this is going to occur? This week (Nov 23rd through 27th) or next week (Nov 30th through Dec 4th) or the following week (Dec 7th through 11th)?

Before the Christmas holiday would be nice, BUT, you know, tomorrow would be nice too smile

Last edited by Gt27mustang; 25/11/20 05:12 PM.
addict
addict
I think "just around the corner" means "a couple of days" at most... but who knows.

Looking forward to this, whenever it arrives. I've gone through about 80% of the content, and stopped there a couple of weeks ago. I can handle about one more full playthrough of Act 1, and then I'll probably wait for the final release.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I feel like an option for an equivalent to like "newgame+" with your current character.

Obviously if the narrative changes conflict with the current patch you cant just keep your old characters but keeping the level you've worked towards at a minimum would be nice to soften the blow. Be even nicer if you could keep your equipped gear and/or approval rating but I get that is a bit unrealistic.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by RumRunner151
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
Originally Posted by RumRunner151
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
that is just the worst way to use early access branching.

use it to give us access to the next upcoming "unstable" build (that is how every single early access dev does it, except you.....)
not the previous version.....

rip

Source?

the 50+ early access game in my steam library and egs library

let me name you some just at random

industries of titans ,does it
satisfactory ,does it
foundation ,does it
space haven ,does it
factorio did it
oxygen not included did it
kerbal space program did it
ark did it
rust did it
starbound did it
I could go on like this all day

No..No. I want a list of EVERY game and verification that it did it the same way. Its what you said...back it up or STFU.

lol

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Oh well, at least I finished a full run with whom I thought would have been my principal toon.

Alas I'll say farewell.

Now I am curious so I hope the pathc doesn't land too far in the near future ^^

Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard