Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A Clown Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Padzi
I don't mind dream cursh. Besides how wicked it would be if we were to meet an NPC that looks exactly like our dream crush but is an actual person? (familiar with our character and you can just meet him or her in the streets of let's say Baldur's Gate.)

I would simply marry or murder or both, depends how spicy I feel

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
If in the dream sequence we rebuff the entity, do we still gain the "tadpole" power?... ive only gone the route of using the power twice but with the intention of accepting the entity...

Seems like that would answer the question of if we dont want to go the route of romancing the entity, can we still pursue that story arc...

Last edited by Llev; 26/11/20 02:27 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Llev
If in the dream sequence we rebuff the entity, do we still gain the "tadpole" power?

Yup. Accepting or rejecting seems to make no difference.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Kinda seems like they already provided for all the scenarios everyone is asking for then imo... except maybe those who have expressed interest in killing everything, including this figment of their imagination... ;D

I sorta just assumed we would lose the arc if we rebuffed..

Last edited by Llev; 26/11/20 06:51 PM.
A Clown Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Llev
except maybe those who have expressed interest in killing everything, including this figment of their imagination... ;D

Damn right I'm going to attempt to kill some saucy looking dream hillbilly! Ain't no one allowed to be entering my sleep self without an invitation!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard