A few points that could be improved on:

I would press space to skip the end of the sentence, and it would then choose the top line of dialogue in the next section. Maybe put a delay on registering the spacebar for selecting dialogue? Or skip dialogue with a mouse click because it's quite easy to have the mouse hovering over the 1/2/3/4 comment area, then pressing space selects whatever your mouse if hovered over.

I think the conversations would look better if when conducting an insight check or perception time paused, or slowed down considerably. At the minute it looks as though mid conversation you decide to hold your head in real time whilst the other person stares at you and it’s pretty obvious your reading their mind.

When offered a bowl by Okta: It would make sense for her to offer a bowl each to the party. She also handed me soup in a horizontal bowl, but that is more of an animation bug.

I can understand why conversations take place in silos, especially for multiplayer purposes, but it comes across as odd that when I’m chatting to someone with my whole group next to me, they get ignored or don’t get involved at all (or rarely).
For example, when picking up companions at the start, would make sense for the ones you’ve picked up to join in the conversation. Are you a cleric? It would be good to hear 'No but I am'

I find it problematic that your companions left at camp do not gain XP along with the party, this means you have to commit to your group and never change right from the get go, or you’re penalised. If there was some way they could at least gain the minimum XP for protecting the camp whilst not active that would allow you to swap out characters if you realise you dont actually like that person?