Print Thread
#739752 28/11/20 08:02 PM
C
Coridan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I just want to suggest that in the dream sequences our characters not be wearing helmets and armor, looks a bit out of place.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Agree. We demand more sexy pyjamas?

Verte #739755 28/11/20 08:06 PM
addict
addict
It would make sense to just have matching attire since it is a dream and your dream partner is trying to seduce you to join them.

Back from timeout.
addict
addict
Absolutely.

It's ridiculous yet acceptable to have the normal outfit (and gear) during the normal sleeps. Because doing so requires less development time, and little player attention is brought to the sleeping. So everyone can agree to ignore it.

But with the dream sequences, Larian is really drawing our attention on the sleep. And not even that, but a dream. So in these cut-scenes, our characters should not wear their standard adventuring equipment.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I agree they could at least let you get down to your undergarments before sleeping.

I think with the setting of the story it would be a bit odd for your character to have pyjamas at hand after they've just escaped and abduction and landed on a strange Island,

But I see what you mean, dream sequence could require a different outfit since it's a dream.

veteran
veteran
Oh dear, just not another generic underwear looklike s**t like it was in DA: Inquisition. -_-

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
old hand
old hand
Perhaps make this an option only.
My characters would always be wearing armour to sleep, even the one who wears heavy armour would switch to another type rather than nothing. It would be immersion breaking for me to be wearing bedclothes in a strange and hostile area, wearing them in a dream would make it obvious that the dream was not to be trusted. If later on we have an inn room or something, then the bedclothes would make a bit more sense.

Banned
Banned
I think there is no blanket animation yet.
And Elves do have the revery anyways.

So Yoga meditation stance it is. They are fine already. grin

Shouldn't they be naked as in their undies?

Link Copied to Clipboard