Next Thread
Print Thread
F
FNC Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I killed Nettie and opened a secret door in her room that has poison or gas.

How do I disable it?

old hand
old hand
Pretty sure there is a vent on the floor some where you cover up with a vase or what not.

just run through it

veteran
veteran
Poison gas almost always comes from a hole in the ground. You have to discover it with perception (which usually requires you to be in the poison).

I was a beastmaster ranger, so I summoned a spider and let her walk around in the poison. When it stands in the right position the poison disappears.
Then let your group walk past this ( in the best case you detect the hole in case the spider did not ) and let the spider jump to the next area.
If you have no pet you need to throw stuff on the hole to stop the poison.
You might want to throw stuff on the hole anyway so the poison does not return when the spider moves, but sending the pet in the poison was a good way to find the hole without damaging your chars.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Originally Posted by Madscientist
Poison gas almost always comes from a hole in the ground. You have to discover it with perception (which usually requires you to be in the poison).

You might want to throw stuff on the hole anyway so the poison does not return when the spider moves, but sending the pet in the poison was a good way to find the hole without damaging your chars.

I had a problem with a cask breaking when I threw it at the vent one time, so I tend to take the walk in and drop approach. To be fair, that was a throw from inventory, rather than a move from the ground next to me. I couldn't drop anything else on the vent because of the debris

Throw stuff??

Why not just move a vase? moving the vase around in "target mode" makes it easy to locate the hole.
Then simply put the vase down.

Great last words.

Oh no. Not again...
veteran
veteran
By "throw stuff" I meant moving stuff with the mouse during normal gameplay.
I did not mean using the "throw"command.

Sorry if this was misleading.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:

Link Copied to Clipboard