Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Eddiar Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
You can only pick one thing that you want improved, either a lacking feature or a completely new one.
Please avoid giving more than one idea, I think it's interesting to highlight the single most important thing you think an improvement is needed on.

For me personally it would the evil story choices and decisions. It all feels nonsensical and I get railroaded to the good side anyway if I want some adequate rewards.
I think this is the most important improvement because otherwise the replayability suffers as the choices aren't that meaningful even when player tries to change up their playstyle.

Last edited by Eddiar; 01/12/20 06:09 AM.
addict
addict
My answer is somewhat boring, as it is technically a QOL issue :

Simple system to select characters X1 and/or X2/3/4, or select all, and move characters without any auto-follow, but only move who is selected to point clicked.
- irrelevant of if the characters are in stealth or not.

I endured the wonky system in DOS1. I beg Larian to fix it. It is a true hassle.

Banned
Banned
SILENT PROTAGONIST
Origin characters can be voiced though.

O
OcO Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
O
Camera tilt!
I'm fairly certain I've fought the camera more than any actual opponent trying to see whats going on.

veteran
veteran
Are we being realistic or can we go wild with fantasies?

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
new classes.... hexblade

addict
addict
Complete rework of the silly "dream waifu" system.

veteran
veteran
- A working spell menu
I don´t want several icons for one spell in several crowded hotbars.

- better camera and pathfinding
Especially in very vertical areas it can be difficult to see/target all enemies/chars

- use spell/ability on a char by selecting the portrait, including selecting enemies during combat with their portrait.

- most importent bug fixes:
* no more getting stuck in dice rolling screen
* no more hostile companions in camp

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
addict
addict
Controller support and further downgrade the UI to support it. Duh.

Last edited by mr_planescapist; 01/12/20 10:28 AM.
PROPER FOG OF WAR!

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by T2aV
new classes.... hexblade

According to a mod author, there are assests for hex blade already in the game (Charisma to melee damage/attack)

"Eldritch Edge
Eldritch Edge aims to add custom melee oriented subclasses to the Warlock class in Baldur's Gate 3. Larian has already added several assets to implement the Hexblade. This mod does not intend to add any subclasses that emulate or replace Hexblade."
https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/101?tab=description

Last edited by Dinvan; 01/12/20 11:26 AM.
addict
addict
Substantial UI improvements

N
old hand
old hand
N
Disengage rework. I don't like much the monkey style combat.

journeyman
journeyman
A real pausing option that pauses the entire game without having to quit out of it.

Originally Posted by OcO
Camera tilt!
I'm fairly certain I've fought the camera more than any actual opponent trying to see whats going on.

I'm gonna have to second this blessed suggestion, because damn is this games camera annoying as hell!

“This year the utopian candy shell has melted away to expose a hard center of bizarre reality.”
M
M
I don't have any specifics I just want them to do some experiments with gameplay rules overall (like action economy or the resting system). I just feel there is a lot of potential in the game and these should be tweaked and then get more feedback on - is it worse now? is it better? should it be a toggle? should it be tied to certain difficulty or special mode? which one should be default?
As Swen said in an interview we are guinea pigs after all smile

old hand
old hand
Bards! horsey

Originally Posted by Mat22
As Swen said in an interview we are guinea pigs after all smile

Excuse me?! I'm a miniature giant space guinea pig, thank you very much!

Originally Posted by Dinvan
Originally Posted by T2aV
new classes.... hexblade

According to a mod author, there are assests for hex blade already in the game (Charisma to melee damage/attack)

"Eldritch Edge
Eldritch Edge aims to add custom melee oriented subclasses to the Warlock class in Baldur's Gate 3. Larian has already added several assets to implement the Hexblade. This mod does not intend to add any subclasses that emulate or replace Hexblade."
https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/101?tab=description

yep, I have that mod. I seen that. I'm the one the got him to nerf it a bit a few weeks ago, due to being pretty Op.

veteran
veteran
Backstab / Highground reworked (no more advantages + jump and disengage reworked, because everything works together)

Last edited by Maximuuus; 01/12/20 02:03 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
veteran
veteran
Make Halsin a companion.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Capt.Wells
Originally Posted by OcO
Camera tilt!

I'm gonna have to second this blessed suggestion, because damn is this games camera annoying as hell!

Same here.

G
addict
addict
G
For it to actually be released.

The 20 sided dice to take a backseat and stop covering our screens with them..

Make Sazza and Nettie Companions..

Make Gnome and Barbarians playable

Add levels up to 6th like Solasta..

Remove DoS 2 stuff like height advantage and barrelmancy insanity..

Change spells skills and monsters back to default.

Disengage should be thief only or monster traits etc.

Add dodge.

Last edited by DanteYoda; 01/12/20 02:45 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Eddiar
You can only pick one thing that you want improved, either a lacking feature or a completely new one.
Please avoid giving more than one idea, I think it's interesting to highlight the single most important thing you think an improvement is needed on.

Originally Posted by DanteYoda

Add dodge.

lol

Only one eh? I suppose if I had to choose only one, I would choose to include the option to assign an AI to control your other companions, so that when combat starts, I can focus on playing ONE character, and not four; you know just like you do in ACTUAL D&D.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Baraz
My answer is somewhat boring, as it is technically a QOL issue :

Simple system to select characters X1 and/or X2/3/4, or select all, and move characters without any auto-follow, but only move who is selected to point clicked.
- irrelevant of if the characters are in stealth or not.

I endured the wonky system in DOS1. I beg Larian to fix it. It is a true hassle.

This, so much this.
Auto-follow drives me up the frigging wall!

old hand
old hand
Donkey, I'd like to have a donkey.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Inventory sorting by type

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Some_Twerp753

lol, owned

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
Having other party members auto jump after you like Us

stranger
stranger
Keyboard shortcuts actually saving on Stadia.

Every time I play I have to re-bind them

Originally Posted by alice_ashpool

Add dodge.

lol

Issues in BG3 are like Pringles.. You can't just stop at one.

Rather than ask if this is a realistic wish or not, I will just post 3 flavors:
The never-going-to-happen-but-actually-my-biggest-wish wish: real-time combat option.

The probably-wont-happen-but-why-not wish: relationship/companion progression cutscenes in any safe area. Not just camp during long-rests. (Right now I feel like I am forced to long-rest as much as possible to experience all the content).

The wtihin-the-realm-of-actually-happening-wish: Significantly speed-up combat so that I typically only wait 5 seconds (and rarely more than 20 seconds) before it is my parties turn again. There have been a lot of suggestions on how to do this and it is certainly possible, so I will not rehash them here.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Some_Twerp753

It would really be very convenient. I'm surprised that this feature hasn't been added to the game yet. Even in Minecraft what function sorting by type is there)

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
sexy armor and clothing
you know smile

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Veilburner
Having other party members auto jump after you like Us

Oh, well spotted for the temporary pet named "Us" behavior. Not even my bird familiar is able to follow me over a fence. Us is the brain after all !

Originally Posted by tfraley
Keyboard shortcuts actually saving on Stadia.
Every time I play I have to re-bind them

Ouch, I can imagine your pain. I know about keybinding hell from other games like Arma 3.

Originally Posted by Dheuster
The probably-wont-happen-but-why-not wish: relationship/companion progression cutscenes in any safe area. Not just camp during long-rests. (Right now I feel like I am forced to long-rest as much as possible to experience all the content). ...

Totally support that one ! Some "resting" story progression and companion dialogues could be triggered during Short Rest, etc.

A variety of assorted cheeses.

journeyman
journeyman
improvement: advantage rework (backstab is stupidly OP, high ground should only be available to Obi Wan Kenobi, make flanking a thing), then action economy rework (amognst them, make jump an actionless movement without disengage ffs)
new stuff: paladin, then dragonborn

Last edited by kasakoff; 02/12/20 08:51 PM.
Give me an evil path that isn't chaotic stupid.

old hand
old hand
3rd/1rst camera pov with WASD driving controls while exploring.

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by kasakoff
backstab is stupidly OP

Isn't that the point of a backstab?

stranger
stranger
VOICED PROTAGONIST

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Lundquist
VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

stranger
stranger
Remake invisibility . Many rediculous situation will drag you out of invisibility, such as pickpocket and looting, even walk over the ice and jumpping.

Concentration and prone. It's to cheap to break the precious concentration. Why not make a dc check instead of just breaking it.

Toss. Add the normal falling damage to interact with toss.

Rebalance for Arcane Trickster's mage hand. None of the spacial tasks can be done with it, and it's invisibility is broken-able (You can't make a invisibility end unless you trigger the condition, and Mage Hand Legerdemain don't even have such kind of condition!). Arcane Tricksters needs their super power, or everyone would choose the thief subclass.

addict
addict
Day/Night Cycle.

Originally Posted by Eldath
VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

We already have silent protagonist. Larian will possibly give an option to mute it or mods can remove it.

stranger
stranger
5e difficulty setting that will make everything more like written rules. I know i kind of a cheated laugh

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

AMD Ryzen 7700X, 64GB Ram, Rtx 3080 12GB, lg-34GK950F-B,Logitech Z906 Thx.
journeyman
journeyman
backstab is stupidly OP

Isn't that the point of a backstab?

stupidly is the keyword: circle around enemies for silly advantage with any weapon & any class (also attack roll spells...). Divinity at least reserved backstab to daggers only, but it was a fun and silly ruleset to begin with so nvm

addict
addict
improvement: advantage rework (backstab is stupidly OP, high ground should only be available to Obi Wan Kenobi, make flanking a thing), then action economy rework (amognst them, make jump an actionless movement without disengage ffs)
new stuff: paladin, then dragonborn

Backstab used to be way more broken, because it could be used on a per attack basis, not per round. Kingmaker keeps the 3.5e backstab.

But it does make a lot of sense to gain advantage and backstab when flanking an enemy from behind.

Last edited by Danielbda; 03/12/20 02:47 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
An integrated solution for day/night being tied to resting on map (as opposed to pocket plane). Alternatively, give me a compelling reason as to why my party of non-lawful edgelords and -queens are scared of the dark or follow parental bedtime rules.... smile

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
When it comes to voiced or silent protagonist it looks like it's a lose lose situation for the developers. People will complain either way. So make it an option. Personally I find it odd when everyone else is fully voiced and the main character is mute.

addict
addict
VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

PLETHORA OF DIFFERENT VOICEBARK VOICES FOR THE PROTAGONIST

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by IrenicusBG3
Day/Night Cycle.

VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

We already have silent protagonist. Larian will possibly give an option to mute it or mods can remove it.

So will Larian possibly give it or will they actually give it? Because until it's actual, that means that we don't "already have it".
Also even in EA, the MC speaks.

addict
addict
FOG OF WAR option (or just include it baseline like practically every other game of this style on the planet) to both improve performance for low-end machines (I really don't need the entire planet loading all at once when I'm in an outdoor area, just for the sake of screenshots) and to stop hidden areas and rooms that haven't been explored from popping up, which completely breaks immersion and the feeling of mystery.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by IrenicusBG3
Day/Night Cycle.

VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

So will Larian possibly give it or will they actually give it? Because until it's actual, that means that we don't "already have it".
Also even in EA, the MC speaks.

The current state is Silent Protagonist.

According to a reddit Q&A and changes I've seen since the last patch dropped, the game will *become* a voiced protagonist game as dialogue and cutscenes are synced and added in.

Larian will *likely* (hinted but unconfirmed) be adding the option to "turn off" voiced protagonist and play with silent protagonist when the full game goes live, but no official confirmation of that has been given yet.

Last edited by asheraa; 05/12/20 09:20 AM.
S
Banned
Banned
S
I also want a silent protagonist, I would also prefer if the camera didn't show my character so much as she is posing and making snarky faces laugh

journeyman
journeyman
Character Customization Expansion Patch. So that I don't have to rely on broken mods to actually make a tiefling that doesn't look like they're balding.

Last edited by Divine Star; 05/12/20 02:23 PM.
stranger
stranger
Nah I wouldn't want a baseline fog of war with no option to turn it off. Optional is okay. This game is different from other CRPGs in that there's a strong emphasis on verticality. I think patches of black all across the horizon when slightly tilting the camera would be very unimmersive. They should probably lock the camera past a certain point though so you can't just completely scout an area that's like 20 minutes from you.

On that note, I would like an improved camera system. Just something like The Witcher 1 or Dragon Age Origins. Give us the ability to tilt the camera and look up.

W
stranger
stranger
W
New classes.

veteran
veteran
More content.

I'm enjoying the fixes of the cantrips but otherwise this patch has introduced more bugs than it fixed for me -- graphics bugs everwhere. I also dislike the changes to the companions.

Also, the "dying, revived but unable to interact with the world" bug seems to happen much more often than before. Of course I knew this was EA, I'm reporting things and getting quick responses but I'm hoping for new areas will be opened to keep me playing.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by SerraSerra
An integrated solution for day/night being tied to resting on map (as opposed to pocket plane). Alternatively, give me a compelling reason as to why my party of non-lawful edgelords and -queens are scared of the dark or follow parental bedtime rules.... smile

While certainly not game breaking for me, this has crossed my mind. My party of choice so far is the angry chick from another dimension, a mage who spends most of his time in another plane of reality, a vampire and my PC is a drow. I chuckle every time I have to 'turn out the lights' for them to chat/boff/sleep. It's a little incongruous.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Divine Star
Character Customization Expansion Patch. So that I don't have to rely on broken mods to actually make a tiefling that doesn't look like they're balding.

YES!! And long hair on masc characters please!! It's incredibly odd to me that the only way my male toons can have ass length hair is to dread it. Why are the hairstyles even gendered to begin with??

W
stranger
stranger
W
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I would like to see lipstick being a makeup option, separate to the eye makeup.

journeyman
journeyman
OOh yes to the lipstick etc too!! I think the later ME games did an awesome job of genderless makeup and hair. I'd love something similar in this game, particularly since we seem to get getting regular closeup shots of our PC in dialogue and cutscenes.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
I'd like to see a greater availability of heavy armor earlier on.

journeyman
journeyman
I'm with you on the armor... and equipable loot in general tbh. There's a LOT of loot to pick up, but very little of it is any different from what the toons are wearing from intro so it's all vendor fodder. I guess this is VERY early game so it's kind of like wanting gear upgrades at Fort Joy in DOS:2, so I have no doubt there will be more later. I guess it just feels odd playing for over 40 hours and not getting any upgrades other than a couple of necklaces and a weapon or two. Curious to see what gets added over the next few patches!

Unfortunately I accidentally killed of everyone in the Druid area so until I get into the cellar in the burning house I'm stuck storing everything at camp. No vendors left alive... OOPS!! ouch eek hahaha

Last edited by asheraa; 06/12/20 08:48 AM.
old hand
old hand

Add dodge.

lol

lol

(I love how this person gives their whole list of genuine wishes for the game and you just say "lol", it's so fuckin cold. You probably didn't actually laugh out loud, but I sure did.)

Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
In the next patch please add the following:

More Voices: Please add some more voice options, especially a deeper, gruffer male voice. Playing a Dwarf with the current male voices just feels wrong.

Add Some Classes: Some additional classes would be nice. I am anxiously awaiting a Paladin personally.

New Companions: As I said I am anxiously awaiting the Paladin but the current companion selection would kill the RPG for me. Right now the only character a traditional Paladin would for sure adventure with is Gale. No Paladin would be caught with an vampire or an evil cleric, let alone someone that has allied with a Devil. Did the Illithid only kidnap evil people?

Fix Warlocks: Please either fix the class or remove it. Right now a Warlock is essentially a one trick pony.

I understand the the purpose of the EA is to do some hard testing of various core features of the game mechanics. (Okay also to get funding to finish the game but that is the nasty secret no one wants to discuss.) However if we are not having fun at playing many of us will drop off and you will get less data from the testing. I am not suggesting that you fill out the totality of voices you plan to bring or do all the classes or even all the companions. I am saying that adding just one or two new options will keep the player base engaged and will get you more data to work with to make the finished product even better.

Eddiar Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Firesnakearies

Add dodge.

lol

lol

(I love how this person gives their whole list of genuine wishes for the game and you just say "lol", it's so fuckin cold. You probably didn't actually laugh out loud, but I sure did.)

And make me cry as I just want to see what people value above all else when it comes to improving this game in their opinion.

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Character Import/export from one game to another. From BG3 to BG3 not from the older games.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I just want the AC HP situation sorted out so spells don't feel so much weaker than in TT.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I don't know if it's stated there but I would like to get more options to command your party so you can tell them to stop follow you, better pathfinding for your companions so they won't get stuck and just general bugfixing.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Better voices for males as someone already mentioned. The main thing though, for me anyway, is body changes. It breaks my immersion to see Halsin as an elf flexing around camp. It also bothers me that fighters and probably barbarians would be the same size as a wizards and other pure spellcasters. Half casters I could understand but come on.

I could guess it has to do with mesh codes, but whatever. Let my martial classes actually look like they can fight in melee.

Last edited by Aishaddai; 07/12/20 09:17 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Aishaddai
Better voices for males as someone already mentioned. The main thing though, for me anyway, is body changes. It breaks my immersion to see Halsin as an elf flexing around camp. It also bothers me that fighters and probably barbarians would be the same size as a wizards and other pure spellcasters. Half casters I could understand but come on.

I could guess it has to do with mesh codes, but whatever. Let my martial classes actually look like they can fight in melee.

Look at Githyanki as a warrior and you will see how stupidly he looks in armor.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Kaptin

Yeah armor meshs are a pain to deal with. Personally I wont even bother with Githyanki. None baddass iconic hair and facial hair. So far none of the unique variations of Gith armor for males. The books have way better versions of Laezel's armor for males too. Even though they may not make it in, Githzarai have amazing cloths and armor. Githzarai would be the only way I'd consider playing a monk.

Female Gith benefit from the skinny look while the males suffer greatly. Gith have to be skinny, but I wish Larian would use that "creative freedom wiggle room" to help them out.

journeyman
journeyman
Multiclassing, more classes and customizable colours for clothing/armour. Wizards look just terrible in their robe.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Kaptin

Yeah armor meshs are a pain to deal with. Personally I wont even bother with Githyanki. None baddass iconic hair and facial hair. So far none of the unique variations of Gith armor for males. The books have way better versions of Laezel's armor for males too. Even though they may not make it in, Githzarai have amazing cloths and armor. Githzarai would be the only way I'd consider playing a monk.

Female Gith benefit from the skinny look while the males suffer greatly. Gith have to be skinny, but I wish Larian would use that "creative freedom wiggle room" to help them out.

The problem is that gith should look both emaciated and athletic. Like... wiry and lean. So both have the "alien" physique (something I'm strongly pushing for, make non-humans look non-human) and look like they can swing that warhammer. Currently they are simply thin. They should also be taller than humans.

And I've said it before, but females look like princesses who couldn't lift a sword. Come on. This doesn't just go for githyanki, I think all "tall race" females share the model or at least it's extremely similar.

I'd love to see more awesome gith armour/clothing though. (If you feel like dropping some example pictures of gith armor/clothing/hairstyles by any chance, please do. :P )

enthusiast
enthusiast
The problem is they are athletic first and foremost and malnourished by the astral plane second. Instead they are basically skeletons with skin on the male side.

I'm feeling lazy. First page of "dnd 5e gith" under images on google. Has both official and fanart.

addict
addict
The problem is they are athletic first and foremost and malnourished by the astral plane second. Instead they are basically skeletons with skin on the male side.

I'm feeling lazy. First page of "dnd 5e gith" under images on google. Has both official and fanart.

Yeah, they certainly should have muscle on them. I wouldn't even say they're malnourished (since you don't need food on the Astral Plane), just naturally slender and appear emaciated to humans.

Hah, I hoped for obscure gith hairstyle pictures.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The way I understood it you need food based on what you are, as in species, however the astral plane is weird. Like the "corruption" effect of the nine hells, the astral plane is mostly a mystery but entropy and other human sciences are are....warped? Changed? Don't exist in some cases? I'm actually not sure. I know the general stuff but as a core concept I don't know. Time for some things like hunger halt, but time still moves on generally for other things. This discrepancy has side effects. Assuming you're in the astral plane physically and not projecting.

Hope I have that right. Not 100 on that.

When I first heard Gith were not only confirmed but was part of the main plot, I wanted to make a Gith barbarian pirate with my own astral ship to hunt Mindflayers and treasure hunt across the astral. Boy did that go south when I learned more about bg3 and Gith in general. Lol oh well.

I died a little when I saw the scene with Laezel describing "The Tears" and her creche.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Devil's Sight should allow a Warlock to see in magical darkness.

apprentice
apprentice
Hotkey for jump

stranger
stranger
Bring DRUID + PALADIN + BARD into the game....

thios can't be a DnD game if I can't have barkskin, lay of hands or songs....

T
Banned
Banned
T
Well currently there are 3/7 of PHB (Players Handbook ) Cleric domains included.

My greatest improvement wish is that the rest of Players Handbook Cleric Domains:
Knowledge
Nature Domain
Tempest Domain
War Domain

will be included soon if not in next patch then perhaps the patch after that?

Anyway I believe it was said at some point (I could be mistaken) that all Cleric Domains from PHB will be included in this game.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 08/12/20 05:11 PM. Reason: Updated info correctly.
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Assuming the other classes and "subclasses" are already coming...

Id say my #1 would definitely be a general combat mechanics tweak to bring itmore in line with d&d(...more importantly just more immersive/less lazy seeming), to include:

- disengage/jump rework, to make them more correct & seem less lazy... seperate them, non jump animation and make it its own action... seems im far from alone on this one.

- push rework, push is an attack and should require a standard action and an unarmed attack roll... unarmed attacks used to draw an AOO if not proficient at them... currently wholly out of step with anything d&d imo...

We have a ways to go until launch these are currently the biggest detractors for me that need fixing imo... mostly from an immersion breaking point of view...

Last edited by Llev; 08/12/20 07:17 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Llev

(snip)
- push rework, push is an attack and should require a standard action and an unarmed attack roll... unarmed attacks used to draw an AOO if not proficient at them... currently wholly out of step with anything d&d imo...

universal bonus action push should get a rework, as it currently negatively impacts a couple of feats, but I will point out that base 5e no longer 'charges' an AoO for non-proficient unarmed attacks, you're just much less effective without unarmed proficiency (flat 1 damage, iirc, plus possible STR mod depending on DM interpretation).

Overall, the nitpicker's 5e RAW Shove is a contested roll, your Athletics v. choice of Athletics or Acrobatics, so changing it to a special attack roll is something I support for QoL implementation in a video game. It'd be nice if it picked either unarmed or Shield depending on if you're using one, plus proficiency from unarmed/shield if you have it, but that level of complexity may be more trouble than it's worth to implement.

Experienced lurker. Generally don't say much.
In the venn diagram of BG fans, DOS fans, and 5e fans, I hit all three but lean 5e.
G
addict
addict
G
New classes and subclasses. EA is going to lose replay value if we don't have new party compositions.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Id probably prefer the unarmed attack... on hit, do your point of damage, then the one who was pushed gets their athletic/acrobat check to avoid being sent on a fantastic voyage...

I knew it was no longer an AOO in 5e, was just trying to highlight just how 180 degrees it has gone from prior precedent...

Last edited by Llev; 08/12/20 08:23 PM.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard