Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Stranger than life
Stranger than life
I think it's largely because I planted a big sloppy wet one on her before the hidden helmets mod.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by N7Greenfire
Because she really did have her memories wiped and Tav would be taking advantage.

Eh, I see her more emotionally closed off/cautious than Tav being considerate; Tav can ask questions with very clear innuendo, and she very clearly shuts those innuendos down. Shadowheart isn't a fair maiden that needs protecting, she's an emotionally strong character that knows what she wants, even if her memories are patchy at best.
You can disagree if you want, of course. It's not like disagreeing will break anything.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Some_Twerp753
Originally Posted by N7Greenfire
Because she really did have her memories wiped and Tav would be taking advantage.

Eh, I see her more emotionally closed off/cautious than Tav being considerate; Tav can ask questions with very clear innuendo, and she very clearly shuts those innuendos down. Shadowheart isn't a fair maiden that needs protecting, she's an emotionally strong character that knows what she wants, even if her memories are patchy at best.
You can disagree if you want, of course. It's not like disagreeing will break anything.

I seen a conversation shadowheart had with Astarion that she prefer's one night stands. Though she doesn't join in one with the player character after the party like everyone else. Course don't know if that's the tadpole in her head speaking or that is how she truly thinks.

Or she could be lying that she's only into one night stands when she actually just wants a serious relationship. Which is why she doesn't join in after the party.

Or she's interested in the player but doesn't want it to be a one time thing that she wants an actual serious relationship with the player.

Or our player character is just not her type

Last edited by Iszaryn; 30/11/20 04:38 PM.
Why on Faerun would anyone want to bang any of those companions, you all can't be that hard up seriously, please some taste people..

Even Shadowheart blaarrg.

Also shadowheart is the most attractive companion as they go.. so its highly likely the devs closed her off because of some agenda, like bioware did in DAI.. It happens..

Last edited by DanteYoda; 01/12/20 02:52 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by DanteYoda
Why on Faerun would anyone want to bang any of those companions, you all can't be that hard up seriously, please some taste people..

Please add Sazza as a character we can romance or at least add female Gnome and Halfling to be romance

Thanks.

lol

Originally Posted by alice_ashpool

Please add Sazza as a character we can romance or at least add female Gnome and Halfling to be romance

Thanks.

lol

Exactly someone sexy and tasteful like Sazza, shes got spunk and grit.. and is way way better a character than those companions we already have to deal with.

Also Gnomes and Halflings are sexy as.

Last edited by DanteYoda; 01/12/20 02:54 PM.
stranger
stranger
Shadow heart is almost as easy as Gale to have a fling with at the party, all you have to do is get her to confess her shar worship and answer who she worships is irrelevant, then its easy at camp using insight or persuasion, for her to open up about her shar worship, then ask her to tell her about herself, and and then tell her she needs to point out the orchids.

Beware my friend , as you pass by, as you are now, so once was I, as I am now, so you will be, so prepare my friend, to follow me - Unknown tombstone
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard