Next Thread
Print Thread
#740796 02/12/20 08:04 PM
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Is there anyway Us would come back in the game post Hells?

veteran
veteran
Can't understand that so many players want this kind of "characters" as companions or pet...

Last edited by Maximuuus; 02/12/20 08:30 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
Maximuuus #740821 02/12/20 08:45 PM
addict
addict
From what I understood from Panel From Hell, Us is supposed to be a possible camp follower/pet, like the owlbear cub. I was surprised it's not in the game.

Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Can't understand that so many players want this kind of "characters" as companions or pet...

Why? I don't know if I'll recruit Us (pet conflicts!), but an Intellect Devourer companion/pet seems pretty cool. :P

enthusiast
enthusiast
Us should only come back as a Pact of the Chain GOO Warlock familiar choice!

F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Well it had a lot of HP compared to you and Lae’zel

old hand
old hand
To the helm! My friend and I are going to the helm!
To the helm we are needed!

[Linked Image]

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
old hand
old hand
oh no, us are become all monsters

veteran
veteran
I have to admit - I once made a criticism about how it was a bad move to make the first companions you meet in a game be antagonistic, standoffish or otherwise 'dark'... but I forgot all about Us, who is absolutely your friend and wants to be your friend and loves the fact that you are their friend. Us is good brain. Us is best brain. Us should teach us how to awaken the other three 'special' minds so that we can have an all intellect devourer party adventure.

veteran
veteran
Didn't auto jump the first jump in my last play through as a Ranger. Time was Us was the only one that jumped along. Did that bust in the last patch, or for summons?

Banned
Banned
Its funny how Us seems to have personality disorder from being a goddamn monster.

Link Copied to Clipboard