Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Firesnakearies

These things...

[Linked Image]

It reminded me Flying Spaghetti Monster

[Linked Image]

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
addict
addict
Originally Posted by vyvexthorne
Originally Posted by Uncle Lester
Wow. I read the whole list and went from "this is gold" to "seems the author of the list is the one who struggles with more entries". Mimics, drow, modrons, flumphs, atropals? Worst D&D monsters? Please.

The site is Ranker so Just clicky the little arrows to vote your monsters up and down.. don't need to sign up or anything.. I was also incredibly surprised to see Drow there as it never even occurred to me that there would be real world racial issues associated with fantasy characters.

First time seeing that site, good to know you can vote just like that. And yeah, I agree on drow, though I'm aware that drow (like a bajillion races and things in general) have been recently accused of having "racist" undertones (har har). Also orcs, for whatever reason. You know, they offend the huge green tusked humans.

Originally Posted by Argyle
The old AD&D "Vault of the Drow" module describes them as dark-skinned yes, but also with white/silver hair and orange-yellow or sometimes violet eyes. Their ears are also large and pointy. I have never met a human with these characteristics, but if I do ever see one, I will think it very cool. Heck, with all the custom color (colour) contact lens and hair dye stuff we have today, this could be the start of the next big thing in human fashion.

Yup. If the creators of drow wanted to insult real-life humans, they've failed hard. Drow are primarily seen as "cool" if you judge by internet popularity (ok, also "edgy").

enthusiast
enthusiast
High five fellow pastafarians!

[Linked Image]

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Verte
High five fellow pastafarians!

[Linked Image]

Whatever that thing is, it needs to die. Preferably by means of lots of fire. Not a judicious amount of fire. No, a preponderance of fire.

Last edited by Firesnakearies; 04/12/20 11:22 AM.
addict
addict
High five!? That thing has eight fingers on its head! Stuff of nightmares. It kind of reminds me of the salt monster in the old Star Trek original series. Let's see if I can make a link to the picture, I have never done this before ...

[Linked Image]

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
High five!? That thing has eight fingers on its head! Stuff of nightmares. It kind of reminds me of the salt monster in the old Star Trek original series. Let's see if I can make a link to the picture, I have never done this before ...

[Linked Image]

This needs to be a playable race NOW, Larian. Forget all the tabaxi and tortles and other bullshit that people THINK they want. This right here is the money maker.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

These things...

[Linked Image]

It reminded me Flying Spaghetti Monster

[Linked Image]

All hail his noodly appendage!! *dons holy spaghetti strainer hat*

enthusiast
enthusiast

[img]vacuum monster pic skip[/img]

Ikr, but counting them would be a nightmare at its own :P
(it's monstrosity of sin from DkS3)

Your choice is more sexy <3

Last edited by Verte; 04/12/20 10:38 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Can I become a werepig?

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Ankou
Can I become a werepig?

You can become ALL monsters.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Ankou
Can I become a werepig?

You can become ALL monsters.

I will become EA CEO the ultimate monster laugh
Becoming a lady of pain from Sigil would be a good secret cheat like you could get the bow of gods in bg1 and 2

Last edited by Kaptin; 07/12/20 09:27 PM.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Kaptin

I will become EA CEO the ultimate monster

No. There are some monsters too dark to even contemplate.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Kaptin

I will become EA CEO the ultimate monster

No. There are some monsters too dark to even contemplate.

The Sims 3 and 4 are priced at $ 1,000 per game with add-ons. How do you like that? This is not my fantasy, you can view the prices.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard