Next Thread
Print Thread
M
M'Beth Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I'm almost positive that this will be an opportunity down the road, but I think it would be great if Astarion's companion quest could result in the PC being turned depending on several choices up to that point.

And if I can't have that, at least let me become a wererat. Such a noble people.

I'm so glad someone else is on the same page! I was really hoping that when

when you let him bite you in camp you turn into a vampire spawn, but I guess that didnt happen

But hopefully during the storyline you either get to cure him or become a vampire yourself! Or maybe Both!!!

Also wererat are a gracious bunch I would humbly serve them!

O
OcO Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
O
Originally Posted by A Clown
I'm so glad someone else is on the same page! I was really hoping that when

when you let him bite you in camp you turn into a vampire spawn, but I guess that didnt happen

But hopefully during the storyline you either get to cure him or become a vampire yourself! Or maybe Both!!!

Also wererat are a gracious bunch I would humbly serve them!

I read elsewhere that vampire spawn can NOT create more spawn, though I'm unfamiliar with the process myself. As I understand it only way for it to work would be to kill Astarion's master turning Astarion into a full vamp then becoming Astarion's spawn and killing Astarion to become a full vamp.
Or become a spawn directly from Astarion's master and kill the master to then become a full vamp along with Astarion.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by OcO
I read elsewhere that vampire spawn can NOT create more spawn, though I'm unfamiliar with the process myself. As I understand it only way for it to work would be to kill Astarion's master turning Astarion into a full vamp then becoming Astarion's spawn and killing Astarion to become a full vamp.
Or become a spawn directly from Astarion's master and kill the master to then become a full vamp along with Astarion.

Small clarification: IIRC, according to Astarion, the master can choose to make any spawn a full vamp via allowing the spawn to drink the master's blood.
So other options are:
-convincing Astarion's master to make him a full Vamp, probably through threats/bribery
-Astarion (as a full vamp) opting to elevate you from his spawn to a full vamp

Last edited by mrfuji3; 04/12/20 07:52 PM.
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Why stop there? What if we could become a vampire and persuade our entire party to join our bloodcult? With no sunlight restrictions, the vampires will walk as gods among men.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by OcO

You're right, even Astarion confirms a spawn can't create another spawn. He also says killing the master isn't necessary to become a full vamp, all spawn has to do is drink his master's blood, but it's very unlikely a vampire lord will allow him to do this. I think Astarion would let MC to do this if he becomes a vampire lord and if their relationship were positive.

I opt for having the option to start our own vampire coven! I like astarion and all but hes not invited!

journeyman
journeyman
Somewhere on the forum I saw the rumor that (POSSIBLE DATAMINING SPOILER)
it's possible at some point the player will be able to visit Barovia. Maybe Sthrahd could turn MC into a vampire?
Something tells me it sounds too good to be true but who knows?

V
stranger
stranger
V
I am completely on board with this suggestion! Astarion’s quest line seems to be leading to this possibility, at least, through one of the methods below.

Originally Posted by mrfuji3
So other options are:
-convincing Astarion's master to make him a full Vamp, probably through threats/bribery
-Astarion (as a full vamp) opting to elevate you from his spawn to a full vamp

addict
addict
ngl this is one power fantasy i can get behind. stupid sexy vampires.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I hope MC can become werewolf as well and without intimate relation with
Helia
to make some Underworld slapping Astarion's butt. ;>

Originally Posted by Verte
I hope MC can become werewolf as well and without intimate relation with
Helia
to make some Underworld slapping Astarion's butt. ;>

What about a vampire werewolf hybrid? Becoming all monster sounds pretty fun

old hand
old hand
oh no, I am become all sexy monsters

enthusiast
enthusiast

Originally Posted by Firesnakearies

A hybrid that has stolen all the sexiness of the world. Absolute unity plot twist

A hybrid that has stolen all the sexiness of the world. Absolute unity plot twist

Only the hybrid, master of all sexy monsters could unite the plot, but when the world needed him most, he vanished!

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E

Only the hybrid, master of all sexy monsters could unite the plot, but when the world needed him most, he vanished!

Everything changed when the Illithid Colony attacked.

Link Copied to Clipboard